[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

im still convincing myself that Healer drama is over.. Separation Anxiety.. why do I feel this way? Healer effect is more painful than Heartbreaks=)) =)) =))

Guest Canavalia

Did all of you already vote for the Shippers Contest?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/

Guest wizengamot

those Healer comics and fanarts are DAEBAK!!!
btw, what i like about Healer is that it's not only the guy who initializes everything (like skinship and all).
i like the fact that when JH wants to let go/send off YS, YS stay rooted to his side until he can no longer push her
because she believes that he loves her and i like that she initializes the kiss there!!!!!!

quick question... I was backtracking this thread and found the BTS pictures...was any of the scenes (ep19-20) shown at this location?

picture credit as tagged

Was it one of those scene where JH went to find the elder's goons to get their fingerprints? Cos i rmb JCW was wearing the same black outfit as those scenes as he was spotted in BTS...?

Just a guess heh.

Guest wizengamot

so i was browsing thru the forums and saw that almost everyone is displaying healer siggies. i looked at my siggie and decided that it's time to change. grab some healer pics and bokeh background on the net and work on photoshop. i made two :) i like the behind the scenes pics. the giddy feeling i get looking right  through the people playing YS and JH - MINYOUNG AND CHANGWOOK. look at them!!!

1419316836-28-org2_zpsvs18ipl6.jpg

1420254688-69-org1_zps3itmqkwu.jpg

few minutes later...

my siggie won't show :( i'm too sleepy. i'll fix it tomorrow :)

Interview with the Healer

"I was only going to work until I could buy a deserted island in the South Pacific. There's even an island I picked out. From what I know, that island is still on the market. Anyways, after doing that I met a girl. Wow. She made me lose my mind. So I changed my dream, especially after what Teacher said to me. To be with my girl, raise children and live like other people."

Guest betchay

OMG... Healer fanart is incredibly cute. I can visualize JH & YS with their fraternal twins... i guess. lolTerribly missing them right now!