[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sanika said: As promised - HIFP Blog ! Thank you for waiting so patiently :) I hope you guys like it. Open in the order given below as the blog generally posts the latest posts first and it might get confusing otherwise :)

1) Blog Introduction - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/introduction-to-healer-international.html
2) Submission 1 -  http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-introduction-letter.html
3) Submission 2 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-teaser-video.html

i have a lame question...  all the scenes with ajumma and JH talking on earpieces... r they just talking to themselves...when filming ... i mean ..isn't that hard to do.. talk to yourself the whole time

Lol...it's not that hard...they are not talking to themselves...actually during filming, the director / asst director will read the dialog of the other person and they will edit it later..thats why you can see both are really looks like talking to each other.. if you watch live behind the scene of drama shooting you will know it..i've been following my friend shooting a drama and that's how they do it.. :)

ruizaio said: More SJN Q&A...
xxx
Q: Which scene was the most difficult to write?A: The opening scene of episode 11, where MH and JH meet and JH reveals himself.This really took me a long time, I was in such agony.The point being,If JH reveals himself totally at this point, YS needs to find out by episode 14 or 15. The plot doesn't allow it to drag it any longer.However, that would tank the viewership rating.JH's identity needs to be kept in the dark in order to maintain the tension of their relationship.Only then can you keep the attention of the viewers.However, if that tension had been kept, we'd have had to sacrifice the real message of our drama,such as JH's growth (breaking out of his shell at the end of episode 14) or him coming to an awareness about this society.Would we be able to keep relaying this message while still keeping JH and YS's identities in the dark... I had such a headache thinking about this.In the end, I just opened it all up in the beginning of episode 11.I still don't know if that was the right decision. Should I have kept some secrets back then and gone on like other hero stories.. like Zorro.. like other romcoms... melodramas... I can't tell because I haven't tried that.The most difficult episode to write was 16.
xxx

@HIFP team : You guys jjang!! *bows deeply

@juzluvpink : Agreed with you about Ji Il Joo. His rugged attire at the wrap up party makes him look younger than JCW. But JCW, gah. Even in his simple looks is enough to explode ovaries around the world. ;) BTW, why no Daddy Seo scene in the final episode? Waeeeeeee??

And 1 more thing, Healer is also where (almost) every male character attracts our attention. The leads ofcourse, the daddies, the baddies (to be exact : The psycho Sec. Oh, the Yoyo guy, the Double S leader), the ahjussis, the detective, the journalists, and even Go Joon Pyo hair-lookalike. See? Almost evvvvvvvvvery one! :D

thanks. :)

i'm reading the list of cliches healer didn't do. but i gotta go to work. catch up with everyone later.

the thing i like the most out of the list are

THEY DO NOT HATE EACH OTHER AT THE BEGINNING (which almost all of the kdrama leads do) - i like that bong soo is like a timid child who needs a motherly direction from bubbly youngshin. (AND MISSING THEM AGAIN KICKS IN T_T)

NO EVIL FEMALE ANTAGONIST - coz making misunderstanding and making the lead female jealous like that is tiring so yay for that

The leading man is not a genius, while the leading girl is not the brightest. Here both leads are equally smart. I mean so glad to see a lead, who is not super super smart, can 'speak' 10 languages e.t.c

Park Min-yeong shares her feelings about completion of "Healer', "Bye, Yeong-sin"

2015/02/13 | 309 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo563936.jpg

Actress Park Min-yeong shared her feelings about the completion of the KBS 2TV's "Healer".

On February 13th, she posted images on her Instagram along with captions saying, "These are all so pretty. How lovely you people are", "I'll remember it forever too, Bye, Yeong-sin".

In the revealed photos, Park Min-yeong is surrounded by the gifts she received at the ending party of the drama, "Healer". Park Min-yeong looks absolutely happy surrounded by the pretty gifts. In another image, Park Min-yeong is holding a card with a photo and a writing, 'Unforgettable Chae Yeong-sin, Will remember you".

photo563937.jpg

Netizens said, ""Healer", it still lingers in my mind", ""Healer", I miss you and feel empty", "I'll actually never forget it", "I'll remember it for a long time", "I'll remember "Healer" forever and I'll remember you, Chae Yeong-sin", "Please show us your great acting performance in your next project", "Please come back with a good project again", and so on.

link: http://www.hancinema.net/park-min-yeong-shares-her-feelings-about-completion-of-healer--bye-yeong-sin-78655.html

• Like 1

@sanika, HIFP teamThank you very much for posting - the HIFP looks awesome! Can't wait for more to be revealed. Congratulations to the entire team for such a great job!
Not sure if this is posted... but according to a recent poll as to whom Korean women would love to spend Valentine's Day this year, Ji Chang Wook captivated countless hearts with his role in Healer and emerged the clear winner with 813 votes, followed by Lee Jun Ki (572 votes) and Lee Jong Suk (315 votes). Unfortunately I have not seen an English article anywhere.... but the Chinese article can be found here

Artist2601 said:
Am I the only one who is slow in detecting this 'movie mistake'?
After repeatedly watching this scene, I just realised that Jung Hoo put the blood pack in front, but Det. Yoon shooted him from behind?
Well, I was trying hard to convince myself that he shifted it to the back while he was walking to the scene. Haha

List so far:
most of the cliches in kdrama , let's make a list  

1-  No scene where lead eats ramyeon.
2- no scene where the lead give a piggy ride to the female lead 

any other broken clichés ??

3 - no second lead syndrome4 - no misunderstandings5 - no letting go of the one you love just to "protect" him/her 6- No love triangle 
7- No arrogant-jerk lead male 
8. NO evil female antagonist! (thank god!)

9.NO DRINKING SESSION IN SIDEWALK STALL...  10.  no  shedding tears while kissing 
11. No evil or hateful in-laws 12. No body gets or dies of cancer
13. NO DEAD-FISH KISSES! YAY! NOT A SINGLE ONE! DOUBLE YAY   !!!14. No amnesia. And no abandoned child-love interest characters who turned out to be siblings. 
14. No amnesia. And no abandoned child-love interest characters who turned out to be siblings.

Lemme add to this:
15. No absconding and irresponsible dads while the daughter's working part-times (always more than 1, Lol!) and saving up to return the money.. In fact, Appa from Healer's my most favorite kdrama dad of all times!!
16. No singing on top of your lungs at the karaoke (noraebang).. Lol! 
17. No Jjimjilbang (korean bath houses) scenes with leads wearing matching pink and blue outfits.. And no breaking of hard-boiled eggs using the other's forehead :))

EXTREMELY late to the party guys, been a lurker for over 1,000 pages after a year long hiatus from soompi (since YWCFTS) but wanted to come and say a huge thanks to @ruizaio and everyone in the @HIFP team for all the translations! I've never seen such a dedicated and generous fanbase with all the translations, photos and extras, thank you so much for taking the time to give us international fans this treat! And all the amazing posters on here who have amazing insights it's amazing to read your opinions and theories! 

Thanks @ruizaio for the translation!

How sad is it that Writer Song felt constrained by the darn ratings to write the way she wanted to write? We loved the fact that mysteries didn’t drag on forever and was glad when JH revealed himself in episode 11 to MH (so epic), but writer-nim knew that’s not what Korean audience members are a fan of. Thank god she ended up writing the scene the way she intended and didn’t drag it on for ratings!

That was the right decision writer-nim! The pace of the reveals were wonderful! Thank you! Someone needs to let her know this!

Can we work on something for writer Song together here guys? I just feel so bad... :( I knew the ratings were important but I didn't realize just how much they affected the process for everyone involved. 

This is why we lack quality shows. Writers sometimes write solely for ratings, and high ratings doesn't necessarily reflect a shows quality. Healer fighting! 

Woah... I didn't get to see the teaser video. Weird, right?

Anyway, this year I'm celebrating the v'day with my computer screen and loads of Rocky Road!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, HEALERITES! <3 Remember, this Pervy Dongsaeng loves you loads!

charliew said: sanika said: As promised - HIFP Blog ! Thank you for waiting so patiently :) I hope you guys like it. Open in the order given below as the blog generally posts the latest posts first and it might get confusing otherwise :)

1) Blog Introduction - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/introduction-to-healer-international.html
2) Submission 1 -  http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-introduction-letter.html
3) Submission 2 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-teaser-video.html