[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest mywebfoot

To the awesome Healerites here - it was a blast. See you all in the other threads
To the awesome Healer Team - thank you. There were ups, there were downs, but you ended well. Team Healer lives!

Guest Leylalinn

4 am...the first thing ido...is reading soompie threads hahahah.

Love u all healer fans. Stay here a little bit longer.

Feelings bitter . Is healer really ended?cant believeable.

I'm so envious of YS! She alone is getting all that amazing Healer merchandise! First, JH had given her the hairpin, later the sun necklace as a birthday present and now he gave her HEALER GLASSES AND HIS HEALER-MOBILE!!! Which man gives a woman his favourite car? Only one thoroughly in love with her! And if it weren't enough, remember, she couldn't drive a car and now she is all fast and furious and I KNOW WHO TAUGHT HER! Those are some serious HEALER DRIVING TRICKS SHE IS PULLING OFF - I mean, just look at that sharp turn to the right - how many times have we watched JH do it?! Just imagine all those nc-17 driving lessons! HE IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER AND SHE IS THE LUCKIEST WOMAN ALIVE!tumblr_njku3nEFAb1s8t96qo1_1280.pngtumblr_njku3nEFAb1s8t96qo6_1280.png

Guest uctqepe

I CANT LET GOOOO :(( :(
Shall we send message to Ms. Song Ji Na, asking her to write one special script for YS and JH? Their daily life? Their two children, 1 dog, 2 cats, 3 goldfishes???? 
Writerniiiimmmmmmmmm..... :(
Maybe @Ruizao can help? ;)) or shall we make the petition? ;)

Guest Canavalia

I'm so envious of YS! She alone is getting all that amazing Healer merchandise! First, JH had given her the hairpin, later the sun necklace as a birthday present and now he gave her HEALER GLASSES AND HIS HEALER-MOBILE!!! Which man gives a woman his favourite car? Only one thoroughly in love with her! And if it weren't enough, remember, she couldn't drive a car and now she is all fast and furious and I KNOW WHO TAUGHT HER! Those are some serious HEALER DRIVING TRICKS SHE IS PULLING OFF - I mean, just look at that sharp turn to the right - how many times have we watched JH do it?! Just imagine all those nc-17 driving lessons! HE IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER AND SHE IS THE LUCKIEST WOMAN ALIVE!

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

OMO,.... now I see the pictures,.. actually she didn't even have a drivers licence because she was too scared.

Nice to see how much her life has changed for the better - sadly there wasnt enought time to show everthing onscreen.... :(

carmens

said:

@AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Hafie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azzurri - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@nana4ever - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@rachelpark26 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minozyeh - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@paulette - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@AnneVarrattha - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cmoirae2 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minoz-joyaxSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@qwenli - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@aoikarin - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @Lissabonni - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@tiffyjiffy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@mary_of_bethany- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@FemaleQuixote - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Tomi22 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Yumiko_hitoshiSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@ jerboa3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@donnalauj - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kimchee4me - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIF

and 

Smiley drinking 41.GIF

all of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

for the drama happy ending

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Smiley drinking 14.gif

briseis said: It's only February but I already know that there will be only SIX nominations for the best kdrama kiss of 2015Make your choice! Frankly, it's impossible to choose for me because it's like picking only one among my favourite berries - rapsberries, strawberries, blueberries,.. - each is different and has its own unforgettable flavour, yet I love them all equally! (Sorry, when I'm on an involuntary diet I ALWAYS talk about food - it's some sort of weird food masochism from which I suffer.)tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo5_250.gif tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo4_250.gif tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo3_250.gif
tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo6_250.gif tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo1_250.gif
http://waytoseoul.tumblr.com/post/110653900657/a-girl-came-into-my-life-man-she-made-me-lose

So when's the wedding?  I want to be invited!  I feel cheated. Where are the kids,  three dogs  two cats and the fish?  How about a quintuple wedding: YS and JH, Ajumma and Detective, Moon Ho and Min Jae,  Myoeng Hee and YS's dad, Spy guy and Dae Yong. :)
@uctqepe said:I CANT LET GOOOO :(( :(

Shall we send message to Ms. Song Ji Na, asking her to write one special script for YS and JH? Their daily life? Their two children, 1 dog, 2 cats, 3 goldfishes???? 

Writerniiiimmmmmmmmm.....

:(

Maybe @Ruizao can help?

;)

) or shall we make the petition?

;)

The ending was not what I expected, I feel like there could have been more, like my feelings weren't fully satisfied. I wonder what happened with Sec Oh, was he taken down as well with Elder? We saw Moon-shik has lost his mind, now he thinks he's Oh Gil-han, but what happened after that? Is he alone in his house assuming there's no more Sec Oh to watch over him. And I wish we had more OTP scenes, it's not the best ending I would have thought of for this show but it's good enough I guess. Thank you Healer cast and crew for making me happy these past few months. Here's to many more great dramas from JCW, PMY, YJT, Ajhumma, and everyone else. Thank you Song Ji-na jjakanim.

Guest najmizah

naritul said:

carmens

said:

@   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIF

and 

Smiley drinking 41.GIF

all of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Smiley drinking 14.gif

@   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF

@rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@briseis - 

@Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIF
keurego
@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIF
and 
Smiley drinking 41.GIFall of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!
Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley drinking 14.gif

Thank you for including me!!! Love yall Healerites here!! All the sharing of updates, spazz, analysis, jokes- thank u!! Its so fun here and everyone here definitely contributed to making my journey of watching Healer much much more awesome!!! Wldnt be the same without this thread ^^ /healer hug/!

@maddymappo @rushie5 of course there's a lot more... the ending could be a lot more better or worse... I've seen fair share of worst Kdramas ending that I wish I'd never seen... ~X(

I think few things influence how the ending couldn't be better:
-live-shooting, can't get enough time to shoot n edit properly. See the last 15mins of ep20 shoot exclusively at an airport and it's not Incheon, but Cheongju airport.
-low ratings, maybe the drama is international success, but sadly not in Korea. low ratings means less money, no money to spend for overseas shoot (if there's any intention) or flashy/spectacular ending, like maybe wedding, etc.
-simply because writer SJN wants it that way.. hehehe

I actually think the drama could be extended for 1 ep just to show life after Elder's downfall n their happily ever after... But maybe this packed/compact ending is the best for all ;))

@maddymappo @rushie5 of course there's a lot more... the ending could be a lot more better or worse... I've seen fair share of worst Kdramas ending that I wish I'd never seen... ~X(

I think few things influence how the ending couldn't be better:

-live-shooting, can't get enough time to shoot n edit properly. See the last 15mins of ep20 shoot exclusively at an airport and it's not Incheon, but Cheongju airport.

-low ratings, maybe the drama is international success, but sadly not in Korea. low ratings means less money, no money to spend for overseas shoot (if there's any intention) or flashy/spectacular ending, like maybe wedding, etc.

-simply because writer SJN wants it that way.. hehehe

I actually think the drama could be extended for 1 ep just to show life after Elder's downfall n their happily ever after... But maybe this packed/compact ending is the best for all ;))

Exactly, this is one of those cases that an extension would benefit the drama. I personally hate overseas shooting because the cast have to speak languages they probably can't speak, e.g. English *cringes in horror* but if there was an extension, we could have gotten a lot of things wrapped up but Oh well, I'll take what I can get and be happy.