[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest betchay

What can I say about JH & YS?
Answer: They have the BEST BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY in Kdrama history. 
Cheongmal... chincha.... I'm gonna terribly miss them!!!Monday and Tuesday are not the same anymore.
Goodbye Healer :-h :-h :-h Hello Withdrawal!!!  :(( :(( :((

Guest Cinderella1

Definitely the best Kdrama I've ever watched :x
usually Kdramas are dragging and i hated that but when i was watching Healer i was wishing that there would be some fillers to (maybe) stretch it to some 24 episodes but NOOO , every episode was packed with breath taking events especially the finale , i didn't have the time to blink ;;)

when i was watching ep 20 , when it ended i was like a fool still in disbelief mode , has it really finished ?? what about the moru moru island ? give us our 2 kids and the 3 dogs
~X(
writers , you snatched our dream from us [-X
i'm happy about the ending but i'm not fully satisfied , it's like when you are very thirsty , you drink water but you feel like you haven't quenched your thirst yet
:-S

I love my friends because they have a lot of patience with my obsession and fixations and generally they listen to me. However, I don’t really want to know what they really think about it.

Therefore, they were listening to me taking about Healer. Even ask me….did we watch it raw or wait for the subs… like it matters. 3 times? 4 times? They even mocked me. Still not learning Korean? Maybe you should. Make your life easier.

So I think it’s time to explain to them, and to myself…why this crazy infatuation with this drama. So let’s summarize it briefly. Or not.

Healer caught my eye from the very beginning. With a far less clichés than usual kdramas use, with credible, consistent characters, less stereotypical, with natural and well-constructed dialogues. There were here and there few cultural references, meaning kpop references, but you don’t really have to be into the phenomenon to get it.

I loved the cinematography, a lot. Filming, color, places, angles. There were a moments when I swear I was thinking to send a letter to the production team: "dear healer team may I have the email of your location manager? I would love a tour of the most wonderful rooftops in Seoul or...where you filmed it". I admit the adrenaline junkie in me adored the parkour inspired scenes. Man, that scenes were so cool. I loved the fighting scenes and how they were edited. As I have already said in different comment elsewhere I appreciate more a 30-seconds fight scene well played, directed and edited. And kudos to the editing team that make those scenes really awesome. Hey, I’m not a violence addicted freak, I’m just appreciating a well done scene. And JCW and his stuntman were amazing. And so was the rest.

Hmm, the love scenes. Powerful. And let’s be honest, and admit the writer played so nicely with the viewers minds and souls. Tingling the deepest desires of woman viewers with such an ordinary/extraordinary love. Those gestures louder than words. Hands and holds and hugs… and angles, and snow.

It’s my first time seeing JCW in a drama, but man…he’s daaamn good. He’s that kind of actor conveying easily all sorts of emotions with his eyes, with subtle body movements and stance. And it’s incredibly natural as a nerdy weirdo, as a heroic figure, as a sassy student or clumsy and socially awkward fellow. And the girl…the girl is explosive and sparkling as CYS, endearing in her weirdness, convincing in portraying deep hidden emotions of past traumas, with no touches of “too much” or “not enough”.

Healer did push the right buttons. Kept me in the realm of the story. Hooked. It was a good, well-balanced blend from many points of view.

Now it’s time to get back home.

I wish you all love cats and goldenfish. Good music to spice up you mood or wash way your tears.

And please, if you find the haunting piece of music “gladly gladly” do not forget to send me a link if you find it somewhere.

Ajummaaaa… stay tuned. If restoring process goes wrong, you know what you have to do.

Back to my den.

So, is it a happy ending & SJH "Healer" is alive?Wow, i've got 40+ pages to catch up before i attempt to watch the final episode, in fact i haven't even watched ep19, so will do two in a row... yippee :))
And we've reached 1000+ pages! Awesome... good job everyone especially for all the recaps, screen caps, comments, fan arts, videos, gifs, pics, news and everything! :-bd

I agree this is one of the best threads ever =D>

I'm at work still in a daze. Read all the recaps ...saw the raw version. Now waiting for the subs. Unfortunately I cant see ep 20 on Viki.com because its delayed for the US. If I get fired I wonder if I could use HEALER SYNDROME as a valid sickness 8-}

Should we flood the comments section under Healer at KBS. Asking them to consider a Healer 2 or perhaps a special episode in the future. .... \:D/

AdelaM said:

valsava

said:

carmens

said:

@AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Hafie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azzurri - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@nana4ever - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@rachelpark26 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minozyeh - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@paulette - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@AnneVarrattha - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cmoirae2 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minoz-joyaxSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@qwenli - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@aoikarin - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @Lissabonni - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@tiffyjiffy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@mary_of_bethany- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@FemaleQuixote - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Tomi22 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Yumiko_hitoshiSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@ jerboa3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@donnalauj - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kimchee4me - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIF

and 

Smiley drinking 41.GIF

all of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Smiley drinking 14.gif

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

the best OTP ever! love this drama to bits. i have heard of withdrawal symptoms but this is my first time experiencing them in my 7 years of k-drama watching 

Feelings after watching the final episode with english sub: I'm crying! It's over!

It was Daebak! Super! Great! Wonderful! Lots of Feelings! Love! Chemistry! Cheerful! Action! Sadness! Tension moments! Protection! Realise what is important in life! And again LOVE!!

I just finished watching ep 20 raw and I loved every second of it. Empress Ki introduced me to JCW and healer introduced me to the girll who played  Dae-Yong her name is Taemi. when I saw her kick in ep 1 or 2 I was like she is cool but today she was amazing the way she banged that man's head to the wall.The    writer she was amazing too. I loved how she used the coffee shop as a base for them.   At last I want to say thank you to all. 

Guest Cinderella1

what am i going to watch after Healer ??
Healer consumed me :(

i'm not really interested in watching any other drama , i'll take a break and rewatch Healer all over again :D =))

did u see the bts photos in the end of ep 20....all of them are so adorablesply these two.....Ahjumma with Junghoo holding the v sign... and cys with foster daddy all smiles <3It breaks my heart to think that its over.... but it was so so heartwarming while it existed....so I will be able to let go with a light heart ... so much heart in this show that there needs to be a <3 in every sentence.... Healer I heart u!And i have an errand for you..... Im lonely... Will u be my valentine? :D :xI'll pay you with kisses :-*

@Serienjunkie said: Omg, i finished the last ep. Sad. Glad. Dissapointed. All in the same time. I love healer so much, best drama in years, but the final was to short and lacking. So much is missing and the story make not sooooo much sense how they got rid of the elder. I was really looking forward to mother -daughter reunion. The ending very nice but also too short. 5 more minutes with much closure had suited better. Bad guys... *sigh*