[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@DearLucifer said: ruizaio said: The Blu-ray has been sold out! As it is a limited edition, there will be no more. But we still have plenty of DVD's! If you want to enjoy watching Healer again with deleted scenes, more BTS than the official website, and other special features, place your pre-order now to secure yourself a copy!
YesAsia ships globally except to Canada and the US, while Innolife ships globally, but UK is listed as "Kingdom." Instructions on how to order from Innolife with screenshots can be found here. The DVD's are playable in regions 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and the Blu-rays are playable everywhere. 

YesAsia DVD pre-order pageInnolife DVD pre-order page

It's only February but I already know that there will be only SIX nominations for the best kdrama kiss of 2015Make your choice! Frankly, it's impossible to choose for me because it's like picking only one among my favourite berries - rapsberries, strawberries, blueberries,.. - each is different and has its own unforgettable flavour, yet I love them all equally! (Sorry, when I'm on an involuntary diet I ALWAYS talk about food - it's some sort of weird food masochism from which I suffer.)tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo5_250.gif tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo4_250.gif tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo3_250.gif
tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo6_250.gif tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo1_250.gif
http://waytoseoul.tumblr.com/post/110653900657/a-girl-came-into-my-life-man-she-made-me-lose

why are you sad children??don't be!!!I'm really happy!!All is well that ends well!!!Jung Ho is safe!Young Shin is safe!Moon Ho is safe!Myung Hee is safe!Ajumma is safe ? !Dong Woon is safe ??etc.let's be happy and party!!come on! guys
Miss Song Ji Na loves us !!It has not disappointed us ..She gave us a perfect happy ending . !!!Smiley MSN Emoticon 143.gif

Hi guys, ep 20 has subbed I think

Just click here : http://subscene.com/subtitles/healer-hilleo/english/1062106

I don't know if it has 100% just give the news.

Anyway thank you all for great posts here. I always being a good reader here.

Wanna watch it with sub now :smiley:

As usually, tonight, also, I will sleep soo so late bcs i want to watch in detail each and every sec of this episode. especially that I have sub :D
From this momenthqdefault.jpg
till this momentshealer_141229_2972.56.jpg
10894897_579707202174270_745049380_n.jpg
FcS210x.jpg

and this tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo1_250.gif

I will always remember this drama and always will have a very special place in my heart! The story and ESPECIALLY the actors and the writer!
vlcsnap-2014-12-23-12h07m50s222.png

Guest lunarebina

Healer makes me realise that ratings are not everything, and it DOES NOT dictate the success of a drama.

This show has definitely secured its position in my top 3 kdrama list right now. I'll decide if it'll be my no.1 three months later. I really hope they can continue to promote Healer overseas, but I guess chances are not high =/ I can't wait for the DVD to be made and shipped over asap!! I'm so gonna brush up my Korean to be able to understand the script bcos it looks REALLY interesting!! I love all the details highlighted in the script which tip us with much more insights beyond what we've seen in the drama. I'll patiently look forward to May.

I don't know if anyone of you are like me, but I'm always hesitant to watch the last episode of a drama, especially those that got me REALLY hooked. Part of me is in denial cos I don't want the drama to end (at least not in my memory), and also, I'm always worried that the final episode doesn't meet my expectation. Healer is one of the few dramas that gave me so much confidence and anticipation towards its finale. The last episode totally threw me into a whirl of emotional hurricane! Despite not understanding 60% of the dialogues, I found myself smiling, laughing, crying, squealing, panicking, and becoming all jelly towards the end, and finally, the withdrawal that kicked in mercilessly right after the credit ended T.T

It's probably the first drama that has gotten me so involved with almost all the key characters. Not just the main leads, but I find myself fangirling over genius-hacker Ajumma and minion-Daeyong whacking random goons upside down. Even Yeon-hee, who wasn't just a random damsel in distress, but a courageous woman who was brave to fight the villains. Of course, our beloved Young-shin who played a huge part in putting off YH’s suicidal thought while igniting her absolute resolution to bring down the bad when she saved her with a heartbreaking counselling session at the rooftop. And in turns, Yeon-hee was also one of the key characters who helped Youngshin to grow not just as a reporter, but as a person too. CYS character started off with so much potential and it’s gratifying to see how much she has become over the span of 20 episodes.

Not forgetting the respectable males in the drama, Appa-Chae and his sidekick ajusshi! God, how I love appa... he's the best dad ever! and OMO! I enjoyed it so freaking much when Jung-hoo flaunt his moves no I mean fought simply owned the goons right before appa and sidekick ajusshi. At that moment I really began to wonder if writer-nim read healer forums because wasn't that what most of us wanted? For appa-chae to see the scaredy-cat-PBS in action? HAHA! And isn’t Det. Yoon uber cute crushing on Ajumma? HAHA! I only started to like him at the later half of the drama, when he got owned by Ajumma, cos his reaction was very endearing to watch XD  

All in all, I'm delighted to see how writer-nim has portrayed all her characters in Healer, and I particularly appreciate how much the key male characters in the drama respect the females, one way or another. I'm with some of you who doesn't declare KMS death sentence even as one of the main antagonists (with the exception of the curly hair richard simmons who has crazy abusive issue who can die a million times and I don’t even care. See I can’t even wanna rmb his name lol!) MS’s devotion towards MY is true, and all he ever wanted was just her staying by his side. And also Moon-ho, another of his achilles. Despite MH's relentless attacks, he still only wanted to protect his brother from the elder, right until the end. I'm not saying what MS had done were all legitimate, it’s a far cry from that but his actions made us ponder a lot, or at least for me, and I find myself having many reasons to sympathize with the character.

Finally, some thoughts for our 3 beloved leads! I’ll keep it short bcos I share many similar thoughts with you Healerities, and I also think that my post is getting too long =X

Yoo Ji Tae – He has a certain charm that is hard for me to put in words. Like a daddy long leg kinda persona? I especially like how he expressed himself when he was just looking at MH and JA. You can feel his regrets, helplessness, love and determination without him having to say a single word. I’m glas I got to know him through Healer and I’ll definitely keep a lookout for YJT and his future project. Maybe Healer 2? HAHA!

Ji Chang Wook – Sometimes I’ll just stare at his stills from Healer and thought, he is really goodlooking. I’m not even sorry for using such basic vocab to describe his appearance bcos isn’t he like the epitome of handsome? xD I think we all love his gaze towards CYS. Like it’s so LOVING to the point of causing eye and heart diabetes if such subsidiaries even exist. And for me, it’s still SJH>PBS =D I’m happy that such talented actor has gotten much more recognition and I wish to see him involved in more projects before he enlist T.T and can he and PMY just date? Like for real??

Park Min Young – I love her at first sight when I watched SS. She has a very likable appearance. Well first impression is very importantly and yes I am shallow in this sense but there’s also no way for me to know her in person so yah, I like her because she’s pretty, and of course, I like her acting too! I was impressed by how she acted the scene where she had to confront the curly hair richard simmons geezer, when she broke out in panic-attack but still managed to force out the ‘trash that cannot be recycled’ line. That really earns a two thumbs-up from me! So yah, can she and JCW just date? HAHA!

Man… I can go on and on and on with Healer, but maybe I’ll save it for next time, seeing that episode 20 is almost fully subbed! OMG subbers you are a gift from heaven! I’m off to watch it and digest better!

On a side note, I finally got to hear the full version of the Healer-defining instrumental OST! Please support Healer team by purchasing the ost album! I'm so gonna make it as my ringtone and alarm xD

Goodnite Healerities! <3

carmens said: @AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Hafie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azzurri - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@nana4ever - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@rachelpark26 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minozyeh - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@paulette - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@AnneVarrattha - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cmoirae2 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minoz-joyaxSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@qwenli - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@aoikarin - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @Lissabonni - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@tiffyjiffy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@mary_of_bethany- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@FemaleQuixote - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Tomi22 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Yumiko_hitoshiSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@ jerboa3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@donnalauj - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kimchee4me - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIFand Smiley drinking 41.GIFall of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley drinking 14.gif

So let's make my voice sound well: Questionnaire: 1st question: yes I am Healer, don't need to know my name (well Healer dear, we already know your name and we love IT) 2nd question: what I do? Hmm I'm an errand boy! My skills... are the best in the field! -- > yes indeed, everyone in the Globe admit you are right!!! Along with our YS aka PMY

Goodness! I have 20 pages still to catch up on recaps and commentaries but I am happy and satisfied with the ending. Healer is totally DAEBAK! I'm so grateful to SJN writer-nim. This was fantastic! I barely watch action dramas but this was definitely one of my favorites of all Korean dramas combined. Thank you to everyone who does live recaps, screen caps, commentaries and translations. It's been a wonderful ride with you all. I can't wait to watch my RAW copy. I'll be back later for a little spazzing lol! Hugs to everyone! CYS and SJH happy ending!!!!! Yey!!!

@briseis‌, omg! JH kissing YSs hand in that rooftop hug. Daebak!