[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

aprilslily said: I am at work...I am a professional. and I have two meetings back to back in a half an hour that I have to prepare for...do you know what I am doing? I am updating this thread every ten minutes, and checking other websites for reactions to the ending.
I am so grateful that I am able to be a part of this community, and I am so happy that I am able to discuss something that I am very passionate about in detail with others who don't judge me for my interest! Thank you!

My poor heart suffers right now and this is the only time I regret not having/getting a credit card ( I hate them) I'm no able to buy the dvd. :((

My only hope is the dvd/music local store. And hopefully they can order it for mua!

Healer, One of the best dramas I have seen in a long time. It has comic chops, thriller, revenge, action and suspense. It has a beautiful couple without love triangles: unless it’s just different persona of a same character. Pace of the drama is really good. Mark Min Young is awesome and so are all the other characters. Villains aren’t too villainy and aren’t too dumb either. Couples don’t have misunderstanding on usual Kdrama fashion. She trusts him for doing the right thing and doesn’t drag him down or blackmail emotionally. She isn’t scared even after threats and almost death. I haven’t seen a song female character in a while. Noble idiocy didn’t last long. Uncle didn’t get in between the kids and it was so nice to see a genuine happy response for the both of them. Moru-moru island was created by him after all. Mother daughter reunion was just so touching. That was one strong Mom who finally got to live and think for herself. I hope she knows that Jung-hoo is the Boyfriend, as she must have seen him at the elder’s broadcast. I hope she made that missing connection in her head. Would have loved to see the response played out but thats all wish. Healer, you took away a lot of my time, reading through recaps, comments and threads. It was all worth it. I will recommend it to anyone who wants to see a good drama. haha… that meeting of ahjumma and Healer. I am going to miss waiting for Monday and Tuesday nights. 

Enjoyed my Healer experience.  My first time watching a k-drama that had spy/detective elements in it.  Pretty good. 
Director paid lots of fan service in episode 20.  This must be JCW's break-out role.  He was in almost every frame of episode 20 and I know the female fans are oh-so-glad about that.  
I would have liked at least a hug between CYS and her mom when they met at CoffeeBay. I also missed SJH's mom this episode.  I thought the bad guys got off pretty easily, especially KMS.  Is that due to the Confuscius influence of Korean thinking? Or is the West just more violent?
Favorite scene was CYS' appa and MH reminiscing CYS' childhood.
The Healer couple is absolutely adorable!  
Would have been great if they would have had one more dance scene from CoffeeBay. 
We can sleep well tonight knowing Healer has taken out the bad guys and now gets to live his life like others, young, in love, and doing what he loves to do with the one he loves.  Sigh!
Thanks Healer team for a really good drama that caught our hearts and made Mondays and Tuesdays fun! Do it again, soon!

rrmski said: Healer webtoon ended with OTP wedding. How perfect. Why not our drama? Sadly, they didn't have enough time to include it. If they didn't have enoguh time, then why not add time? They should have made it 50 episodes. If we had a wedding, I'd be on cloud nine. When I'll go to sleep, I'll have to dream about our couple wedding and cute little babies. LOL!

spoiler]

cr: Healer DC

Back to our drama, after downloading and watching in good quality, I actually loved it even more.
It felt less rushed this time. Maybe when I'll watch with subtitles I will feel it wasn't rushed at all.

Edit: I wish the subtitle will be uploaded to subscene ASAP, so I'll be able to watch this episode.
I think I will download this drama in 1080p! I never did it before, but I think it's a must this time.

moanablogger_at_gmail.com_stv said: 40 something year old ajumma here coming out from the shadows, sad that Healer is ending. yes, i can certainly fangirl over JCW but that gets a little creepy at my age. everything about this drama was quality: the writing, the character development, the acting, the re-working of all the familiar k-drama tropes (noble idiocy, etc).  the only reason i'm not buying the blu-ray set is because i have one child in college. :)

some thoughts about ep 19 into ep 20:
i thought ajumma's wall of knitting as a collection of things she was making for the child she lost (which is why she hesitates to leave it all).  yes she knows her son is dead but creating hats, etc, is a way to keep him alive. at least a little bit. 
when SJH says he knows who he is fighting now, i think he is referring to Healer himself.  he has to kill/fake the death of Healer so SJH/PBS can live--otherwise he will always be running. this is where things get "fun" for Healer and the gang.  

the cameo appearance will be the character of Elder's daughter/granddaughter who also has to deal with the "sins of the fathers" just as SJH and CYS had to. she will help them take down Elder to put an end to the insanity.
these are just my theories after watching Healer episodes . . . way too much.  

sanika said: sanika said: I think we can make this a thing. EVERYONE Online .--------Write a reaction post, Screenshot it and sent it to the email healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com with the Subjust - Final Reactions! I will make it into a new folder......Come on Healerites ........One last time ! PALLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, First thank for the PD-nim and a big applaud for our lovely Writer-nim  =D> =D> =D> =D> i did really enjoy watching Rom-Act Drama and the ending was perfect and nice ( they both became reporter like their father )for me i already download all the ep ( except the last two ) in 720p to re-watch them again when i miss Healer or Bong Soo
i did love that we pass the 1000 pages by the end that was soooo sweet :D :D :D :D
i want to thank everyone in this thread, i did enjoy my time her, and  i love, love, love, all your comment and spoiler,let meet again in another drama since their is always good drama to talk about,

this song, me saying thank you all Healer fan, love you  :x :x :x :x :x

I guess I'm really going out of order. Here's a description of unaired scenes from the first draft of the script for Episode 20

Before Chief Jang enters Someday Office, a mail delivery person approaches and asks, “Do you work in this building?” and hands him a small box.

The old men are shouting, “Punish Kim Moon Ho” and “Devil’s Reporter Kim Moon Ho should apologize!”

After Min Jae’s report about the airport shooting

Somebody that looks like a college student is reading a book in a book store, then closes it, and the cover features a picture of Healer. The one that YS had on the wall of her bedroom. After that person leaves, you can see the books on display. Among the bestsellers, you see “A date with Helaer” by CYS.

The elder is riding a car. He is in the back seat, and Sec Oh is in the passenger’s seat. Then the car stops. The driver gets off,  Sec Oh wipes around, then gets off, too. The door closes. The Elder looks like he’s asleep. He doesn’t move as the cars pass by.

Jong Soo is giving two new recruits a tour of Someday office.

“Today is broadcast #50 for Someday News. Look, our Moon Ho Sunbae. Doesn’t it make your  heart race just by looking at him?”

You can see MH doing a broadcast, which Chief Jang acting as PD. Reporter Yeo is there, Chan Young on camera. The new recruits get close to the glass as they watch.

Jong Soo brings in the recruits to the editor’s room, and sees Myung Hee in her wheelchair.

“Say hi. This is Chief Choi Myung Hee, who’s in charge of our editorials at Someday. These are our new recruits.”

“Hello/Hello.”

“Nice to meet  you. Looking forward to working with you.”

MY smiles and nods, then leaves the office.

Jong Soo takes the recruits to the pantry, and says,

“We’ve got lots of sponsors, for some reason, so there’s always plenty of food. But still, don’t forget.”

Opens the fridge door

“Of all the food stuff in the fridge, unless it’s got your name on it, you must never…”

As he takes something out, it says Jong Soo on the outside, but it’s empty on the inside.

“Who ate this? Dang. CYS, seriously.”