[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I wanna a wedding :((

But gwencana! Rathen than in Faith, our love writernim is making a lovely progress, at least they are not just staring to each other, but kiss kekekeke

Thank you Guys....This thread is my most favorite thread since I join Soompi. Thank you for the good times we shared. Thank you for recaps, insights, witty jokes etc. >:D<

Now I need a medicine to heal my withdrawl syindrome b-(

I feel empty yet happy because an happy ending for all of us with so many good kisses!!!

that's what I'm talking about!! Healer 2.0 team is DAEBAK. everything is so well-planned. can't imagine if things go wrong.

now my only questions is... what's the purpose of JH filming himself in his house? I mean... what's he talking about?

No matter what I think this was an apt ending. 
We caught the bad guys.Moon Shik has gone nuts.Myung Hee knows that Young Shin is her daughter.I get to see Daddy Chae and Ajusshi being rescued by Jung Hoo. Ajumma and Detective Yoon may continue their love story :))Moon Ho may get his happy ending with Min Jae (no Africa for him).Jung Hoo and Young Shin work together as a team just like their parents. And we get two, I repeat, two kisses from our OTP. 
Saranghae Song Ji Na writer-nim and PD-nim. You have outdone yourselves! D.A.E.B.A.K
And yes! No staring across airport, field, street kind of ending. How will I sleep tonight? 

=))

Guest Leylalinn

Aarrghhhh ending ia good. But not enough . Thats it! Why they cant make it to 2 hours. Aarrghhh little bit dissapointed. Even the ending is happy.

... and one more - not one episode was boring - this writer is the most fantastic writer ever! I dont regret watching this drama a bit ..What the most original one? We didnt have separation time - till the very end they loved each others and no one broke trust! TheyTrusted each others till the end!
THANK YOU ALL!

Guest keroppikero

End..
Aaa healer ending :((

I don't know.. so what would I do next monday?
Need Healer Part 2.. with the SAME CAST..

238 online in this forum :D

Guys.... I'm soooo happy!

I just can't describe my feeling right now. But I know I am happy.

I don't want to think that there is no more Healer next week. In my mind both JH and YS are out there fighting justice. The only different with now and in the future... we can't see and know what they are doing... hehehehe

I have gone insane aren't I? 8-} 8-}  But seriously... they are like real to me and even though the drama had ended but our Healer 2.0 are still out there.

Omg!!! I almost died of a heart attack lol

Okay I knew the episode was going to have a flashback to reveal what happened in ep 19 after JH tells ajumma to do something fun and the airport scene,but really the longest flashback of my life for practically the entire episode

Good to know the Russian tip was a witness

MS ends up going insane,best ending for him alone,drunk and insane. His inner demons jab defeated him.

JH getting shot and it was part of the plan geez!!! My poor heart.

Now I see that PBS served a greater purpose ,first it was for JH to find out more about MH and then to protect YS and ultimately to kill of healer and reveal that it was PBS and now he can live as a normal person.

Perfect ending !!! OTP kissing on the rooftop

Love love SJN the best writer in all of kdrama land!!!

Thanks everyone for time I enjoyed it here on this thread,racking my brain,swooning !!!

I'll be back to give my review as soon as english subs are complete

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RECAPPERS!!
I SCREAMED WHEN I READ THAT JH GOT SHOT! SERIOUSLY. I DIED. AND THEN HE'S NOT DEAD?! AAAAHHH! 
THAT'S JUST CRUEL!! THEY MADE ME CRY! THAT WAS MEAN WRITER-NIM!!! THANK GOD IT WAS ALL PART OF THE PLAN!
ABUSING THE CAPS BECAUSE THE FEEEEELS MEEEEHN!!