[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

he receives a message and went to KMS's house.

moonshik's laughing when SJH entered the library, he is drunk and halluciating. Do you know what is love?
young Oh gil han appeared talking to moonshikyou punk, you are still so arrogrant like last time.
MS: sjh, you know uncle moonho right?oh gil han: I am gil han
SJH staring at the crazy scene in silence as secretary walk in.

Guest tomoyo1010

he ask if SJH knows MS ahjussi...talk and talk again to invisible OGA. **correction...not SJS but OGA.
sec oh came in...SJH since when? (refer to KMS being crazy.
SJH outside KMS office with sec oh.
he ask for something? putak?
SJH shows the phone and sec oh wants to take it. SJH gave to him in the ear. :D
SJH said something about russia and shows like CD?
SJH went to meet with elder. they're checking him thoroughly. even remove his watch.

SJH: why is this ahjussi like that?secretary: when he drinks he becomes like thatSJH: I actually wanted uncle to do something.

secretary trying to take the phone from SJH's hands but cant reach.SJH: I want to see the eldersecretary: not anybody can see himSJH: send him the message. I have interesting infor from Russia that he will be interested in.recently this country is interesting.
cut to elder's bar.SJH is there.

KMS is talking to himself like crazy seriously. he's having hallucination as his weakness. he's talking as if OGA is there. this oldman is pitiful and creepy at the same time.

Secretary Oh came behind JH and talk to him outside. JH showing a phone with a recorder or something? he seems terrified. cut to JH going to Luna Moon, he's going to meet this elder grandpa. threatening... they're going face 2 face.

JH went to see MS at his house,

and OMG! MS finally gone bongker? He is drunk and hallucinating of YS's dad.

JH went and see Elder at the pub.. I wonder what is he doing? He is working together with the OCD secretary?

JH went to KMS house secretly..... went inside KMS office and found him drunk and talking alone... but KMS is talking to YS dad...he's having hallucinations

sec. and JH talking...JH put a tracker in sec.'s pocket without him knowing, he asked where the elder is....JH was brought to the club where elder is bartending....he is alone omgaaaah....he puts a tracker underneath the table? not sure it lagged

Ahjumma is silently singing.... OMO!
Myung Hee knows..... CMH and YS hold hands....................
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I'm crying........CMH looks at little pictures of YS.... Dad is back! CMH is crying hle talking to dad. I think dad knows who she is... He's smiling.... Awwww Dad..... <3
YS looks at Dad and CMH looking at her little pictures album...
My heart......She's teary..... <3Awwww. this is beautiful....
MH and YS are looking at that pen drive information....
JH opend  phone pack.... He gets a message to that phone....He goes into MS's house, just as Sc. O leaves....
S s drunk and talking to himself... Ok.... that's sad...OMO... He's talking with Gil-han's ghost... calling him "idiot"MS sees JH and asks him to sit down. He doesn't.... He introduces JH to GH... All JH sees is an empty couch.....
Oh Gosh, MS is gong mad.... this is a perfect ending to MS... Living with his regret....JH talks with Sec Oh and shows him that new phone.... He plays "oppa" with him haha... holding the phone out of shorty's grasp ad slips in a tracker... Sec Oh gets the phone...
JH meets Elder at his bar... I love that he's still calling him "haraboji"He retrieves the tracker from Sec oh and places it under the table.... Smart boy... he was ody checked so Sec Oh "helped" him to bring the tracker... Haha....
Jh and Elder talk......

Guest Lunabella

I will say this again and again and again - This is the WORLD CUP of all dramas!!!
I love all the characters and all the actors, including all the crazies... without them the story would not be complete... 
How I wish that there would a PART 2 of Healer or better yet, a MOVIE!!!