[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Did JH just said wife? and kids? What is he talking about? I know he said that he is Healer...

p.s: I can't believe the opening scene is him talking to the camera....

I'm soooooooo sad. This is the end!

My heart is dum dum dum while watching this...

Guest keroppikero

JCW broadcast himself in his studio..
(don't know what he say)
bgm : eternal love

SangSoo eat ahjumma kimbap and offer it to yoyo guys :D

it starts with JH filming himself like in preview, I dunno what's he talking about but he talks about yeoja (cys ofc)

cut to SS guys in ahjumma's home. omg that yoyo eating ahjumma kimbap hahahhaha

now CYS arrived at her home, but her father and ahjussi are tied up. JH came beating up those people.

JCW is a sexy runner. I actually took all his running for granted. I assumed that is how all guys run. Then I was watching another kdrama which I am not going to mention and the hero was jogging. I was so put off because after seeing sexy Healer running my standards for running men has I creased exponentially.

Oooo and that tongue of his... Lucky CYS. She gets to keep that tongue all to herself and I start blushing thinking about his tongue and episode 15... :P :x :x :x

Lol! !! I completely agree!!!! JCW makes Healer look easy!!!! I have also thought numerous times over my 4 years watching kdramas how embarrassing for so and so poor actor who just made running look So Painfully girlie LOL. Not JCW. Trying to be appropriately squeeey here but... dang JCW is Athletic!!!! *swoon*

That is sweet! This is awesome..

YS went home and dad and uncle was tied up by bad guys,,, YS tried to ran and wolla JH was there...

He told YS to close her eyes... This is AWESOME!

I mean... dad finally met Healer! I mean COME ON! This is HUGE!

WOW!

I'm soooo giddy watching this!

I'm sooo happy! He finally introducing himself to YS's dad!

SWOON!

CYS closes her eyes while JH beating up those people. ahjussi and appa are shocked seeing JH in action... they're speechless and amazed.

CYS' appa make sure whether he's PBS or no. now he's talking about himself...?
CYS explaining that his birth father and JH father knows each other. they explain about the whole thing to appa and ahjussi.

Guest tomoyo1010

the scene the scene the scene....

we got what we want and such in very cooooool way....
ahjussi is so funny....yae...yae..at everything SJH said.

i gues papa chae in shock. :D