[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Oh goody! Finally reached the end of commentaries and live recaps! Thank you everyone for all those lovely posts. I think I spent the whole day just trying to catch up to todays episode of Healer. I've started watching my copy of the RAW epi and I must say that I've never been bored in any episode of this drama. For the finale, I hope that SJN wrote a fanFREAKINtastic ending. I'll still flip tables out of happiness. I also hope that SJN gets her sunset ending. Positive vibes that the previews are totally misleading. And for our main characters may they be able to finally find great happiness.

Additional thoughts:

I find SJH/Healer character more like the current reboot of Batman/Dark Knight. Bruce Wayne "dies" and leaves everything to be with Selina Kyle in Paris as Alfred had imagined Bruce's new life would be. I hope SJN watches as many movies like I do and she relates to this lol!

Guest blossomnagr

Healer: Episode 19by javabeans | February 9, 2015 | 14 Comments

healer19-00151a.jpg

Only one more episode left! Are we all going to be okay tomorrow? Heck, are we all okay today? Today’s episode is, in true Healer style, is full of both setbacks as well as successes, mixing in the payoffs with new threats to carry us into the finale. We’re delivered into, out of, and into new troubles—and while the immediate future remains a question mark, I leave this episode feeling hopeful and optimistic. Don’t crush my hopes, Healer!

(I love the interplay of black and white in this top image, and the framing of their bodies—while possibly unintentional, the interlinked arms makes me think of yin and yang, its two halves balanced with and against each other.)

Read More:http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/healer-episode-19/

Good morning chingus ..... Only one thing about the ending I like is the actors are now going to get some rests .

... Specially JCW , this guy needs to sleep at least two days without any break :D and I really wish they will get to know what healer actually did to us once they see the fan project ........ :D screw you TV rating .......

:-t

After backtracking 40pages and watching the subbed version of episode 19, all I can say is "wow"!  Love all the gifs, posts and screencaps - thanks to everyone!  Needless to say that I love seeing JH all in black and pointing that gun since he looks so hot there!  :x
So episode 19 was intense.  I think this is one of my favorite episodes not only because of the bittersweet moments of our OTP but we also see ahjumma out of her lair and interacting directly with JH.  Healer's reaction to her was just funny!  He can't believe that the tech hacker genius he's been working with for the past 8 or so years looks like a crazy homeless lady - hehe!  She's also started to reach out to other people such as Detective Yoon and it's heartwarming to find out the detective seems to be harboring a "crush" on her all these years.  Detective Yoon looked like a lovesick puppy - kissing the phone that his sunbae has left for him.  Haha!  I just hope that he'll be able to pull through and help the Healer team in clearing JH's name and in bringing down Elder.
Now on Elder or the Omega group, I don't think the Healer gang will be able to really defeat them.  They've been existing for quite some time now and would have grown the organization in a way that would ensure that they'll be able to withstand whatever obstacles will block their way.  Even if the Healer team brings down the Elder, another person will just take his place.  It will be a long battle since the Omega group has a lot of people in various sectors and areas especially with the gov't.  Still I'm hoping that what MH and the Someday team is doing will help to pave the way in somehow defeating the Omega group, if not, at least bring to light their wrong doings to the public and maybe bring them down little by little.
As for Myung Hee, I think she's much stronger now and I love that she's away from MS.  Her blindfold's off already and she knows that she can't trust MS anymore.  She's such a kind person though, still preparing breakfast for MS before leaving.  To me that meal is her final "service" to MS for giving her a home, loving her and taking care of her all these years.  If it were me, I would put poison in that orange juice so that he would just drop dead!  But no, she still serves him nice breakfast and starts off the "confrontation" with a thank you and a smile.  She didn't even slap him when he tried to stop her from leaving.  She just gently removed his hands from her own.  I was thinking, how can she be that still... that composed...???!!!!  There's a quiet strength to her that really draws a person in.  Despite all the things that she found out, she still remained the genteel and composed woman that she's always been - amazing!
The scene by the Han river showing JH nursing his swollen ankle and that bleeding lip got to me.  He looked tired and somewhat dejected.  He knows he needs to fight and he did - he has the battle scars to prove it, but he finally realizes that the fighting may go on forever and still he won't know who it is he's really fighting with and if there's an end to it.  He's missing YS badly and he's afraid that he won't be able to go back to her side as quickly as he would have wanted to.  He knows he can't work for the Elder and I applaud him for going that route instead of being like MS. Yes, yes, their circumstances may be different... MS needed to think about Myung Hee and how he can take care of her since she was in the hospital but basically the noose that the Elder had on both of them is because of a woman or loved ones.  MS had Myung Hee to protect while JH has YS.  MS decided to side with Elder for Myung Hee but JH chose to let YS go because that's his way of protecting her.  MS took the easy way whille JH needs to fight his way out of Elder's clutches.  And with the last scene for episode 19, I'm guessing he's figured out a way to corner the Elder and set himself free.  How?  We still don't know... but  I'm hoping it'll be something that will provide him the opportunity to live his life freely with YS at his side and enjoying the company of people he's now considered as his friends.
I wonder what will happen to them?  I can't wait for tonight's final episode.
Anyway, sorry for the long post.  It's the last day for Healer.  :(   Can't believe it's ending now.  *sniff *sniff

I like the editing of the pictures in this epic scene. It's really nice.

kKOijDn.jpg?1

tRThhjS.jpg?1

cr: Healer DC

@sia3: I was just about to post the poster. I like the gun in the middle of the poster.

@Ahpheng: we posted the new BTS almost at the same time.