[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Great Healerites Chingus! Good morning to all of you!Many thanks to all the good people here screencaps, hyphae, pictures, fan arts, amazing beautiful and unforgettable music videos, detailed descriptions and amazing wise comments on episode 19 and all updates in general, which bring many happy moments and warmth in my heart every day for all of us you people are amazing and a huge thanks to everyone for all Healerites here!Let's advance will not worry about the final Healer still think the final scene is amazing, very beautiful, sensual, romantic for our Mr. and Mrs. healer and always happy and totally completed, were the same even tips from our wise and talented writer SJN, I saw these records and baidu Healer (there first) and then here in the thread Healer were spoilers about it, and I think there was a very important phrase: it's a happy ending, as the rays of the sun caressing.She hopes ending scene will be shot in such bright sunlight!I think this is the phrase that should give our full confidence in the amazing talent of a great SJN, still in each episode drama Healer everything was so committed and most importantly totally unpredictable (and the most important thing in a good way) that being said how many do not bother your head over the events of the plot, it is still difficult to solve completely the end all, and we always tend only to be pleasantly surprised and I'm sure 20 episode will be a masterpiece, as it must be in such a unique and inimitable drama, and with such a fantastic writer on -Other it simply is not possible, only a happy sweet love Finale for our charming OTP, and every good character in the drama, vidio show episode 20 just once again confuses all of us, that's all there is to do with the events even seen not of the succession to cause even more curious onlookers, and absolutely no need to panic, everything will be just fine!Why should we be especially frightening phrase written notice (20 episodes) that JH makes its final decision for the sake of all, it does not bode bad, as far as I can understand this sentence, it says only that he makes the final decision to live as JH, be happy with his beloved and only YS, have a normal family (and I still hope that our beautiful children lovebirds OTP, perhaps we too will be able to see in the final 20 episodes) is just important, and informed decision to leave forever dangerous work healer, because now he is not alone anymore, and is not bound by torture in the past, so he knows that his father is innocent, he now has a lovely woman, and she is the main meaning of his life now, and just makes the final decision to live as a normal man, and apparently decided to become a real reporter, as his father had once dreamed of in the past, but now after cleaning for the sake of the blessed memory of his father, JH, finally be able to be completely happy, and realize, long-held dream of his father's,become truly profession reporter!Especially let us remember the words of the charming and amazing magic JCW beautiful ost 6 it sounded almost all within stories in episodes of the drama, but was not yet the most important words, although it is one of his view of the YS immediately clear, but I want to hear drama as well, so I think we'll be sure to hear from the romantic knight JH most sincere and important words, that he would say beautiful YS: I love you, you're always on my side!I think the final will be a beautiful declaration of love between our OTP and it will be a magical and unforgettable! So tune in only those happy, perfect finale and the other bad, pessimistic thoughts smile and wave after all is well and even better than you can even imagine all us!Many thanks in advance to all who will komentirovat 20 final episode and do the update in this thread, with all of you every moment is a happy and memorable, all bow low and many thanks! >:D< :-bd =D>All pleasant viewing 20 final episode with the happiest emotions and feelings!Fighting Amazing Healerites Chingus! :)>-Fighting our beautiful and unforgettable Mr. and Mrs. Healer! :)>-
Together, let us remember how beautiful it all began (photo after reading the script for the 3 most important characters in the drama and be happy, from the fact that this masterpiece that Drama Healer and best and most beautiful OTP have in our lives and be as wonderful memories of them will live in our hearts and memories!:x \:D/ <:-P
hx5sji6n1wa4.jpg

Guest tomoyo1010

morning morning chingu...
writing the comment without backtracking. for sure someone already posted the info. :)
today in healer history - the fastest sub ever. whoever they're, thank you so much. even dramabay its already up, they usually full subbed late in the evening. if only i don't have s.o.p audit meeting this morning, i am for sure already stuck in front of my pc. >:P

greetings frm singapore ^^ me and my friends here were reluctant to buy director's cut but upon seeing healer wasnt on top 20 last night we jus wanna say to the ratings; screw u were buying the dvd! ps lets try not to be sad today, think positive, think red :\">

Healer is much more than ratings!

I hope that when they see how international fans love ALL the cast and crew and the scriptwriter, they will feel that they had done a good job.
They kept us entertained for the past three months - and we know how harsh it is to live-shoot.

When they see the Healer International Fan Project, I am sure that they will be happy that they are loved not only in Korea (bah! the ratings) but all around the world from 5 continents. 

After watching the subbed episode.... I applaud Myung hee for her courage to leave... she finally can control her epileptic episode because she has that inner strength now that after knowing her daughter is still alive... what I like is that she admitted she never love KMS at all (although she tried), the reason being she couldn't trust him at all.

YS seemed very happy with her mom around... I like the fact, she blurted to her mom that her boyfriend is off fighting the Elder... and soooo looking forward to the time she'll introduce JH as her boyfriend...I hope it really happen. Yes @briseis I'm so with you on this, seeing Healer running over rooftops to be at the hospital before healer 3.0 make its appearance...

till then, I got 9 hours to go at work before I camp out for finale tonight... off to see that hug one more time... ok our theme color for tonight RED!!

Guest sogazelle

I guess I must be the only one who was disappointed in this episode...
 I thought this episode will have the reunion of mother-daughter and also will start to wrap things up, and then tomorrow give us lots of OTP moments.
I felt like making it such an emotional and painful moment for Myung Hee everytime that Jin Ah's name was mentioned throughout the drama and not giving us a development and resolution of that is very disappointing. Even if these moments happen in the last episode, they will seem hollow and flat for me.
I also feel that the actress playing Myung Hee is such a talented actress, but she was completely wasted in this drama and did not contribute anything to the story apart from having seizures.
I felt that all these actions scenes were wasted in this episode. They could have shortened them and added some emotional scenes between mother-daughter and some moments between our OTP.
Anyway, this is the 1st episode where I felt really disappointed and I was scratching my head the whole time, and I'm not surprised (although I'm not happy)that the ratings were also lower by more than 1%.

morning...

i've been super busy with my work.. and its really hard to catch up this thread... we are moving so fast...

today is the last day, we will forget this thread someday... but i will always keep this thread in my heart....

thank you for everything...

thanks 4 being a memorable memory...

please give me deep last kiss tonight pd-nim writer-nim... and i can rest in peace after healer end... i dont want to stuck in ep 15 zzzzzz

AdelaM said: Update IG JCW Ending of filming http:/instagram.com/p/y5Z--7uJhX/ class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram Update] 10 February 2015Posted by cherkell

7:20am KST

촬영끝…

End of filming…

Guest lightfeather

I sent a direct message to JCW oppa on instagram, which made me feel all giddy. Do you reckon he will read his direct messages? (Well I will keep on waiting until the red tick appears  :)) )
KCeSUvG.jpg

It was so difficult to type in hangul characters but I did it!  
The hangul reads 'Ji Chang Wook! I love you! You are the best!' (So yeah, pretty generic lol )
I recommend everyone to send a private message to JCW oppa to show our lover. C'mon honeybees :D