[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

20회 :: 힐러 :: 2월 10일2015-02-10(화)22:00 KBS 2TV‘Goodbye 힐러’ 어르신은 영신과 문호의 약점을 이용해 집요하게 위협하고. 정후는 혼자 싸우는데 한계를 느낀다. 민자는 모두를 한 자리에 모으고, 문호와 영신은 반격의 인터뷰를 준비한다. 결행 전날, 정후는 영신의 위한 선물을 준비해두고 모두를 위한 마지막 선택을 한다.
please translate

Hafie said: I want tomorrow episode to be 2 hours long! One hour is not enough to wrap up everything. I mean at least they have to give us about 30 minutes of out OTP being together and lovable. That's only right.

Anyway.... I wish tomorrow last episode will be wrap nicely and well. No missing pieces and no rush.

I hope the last scene would JH and YS with two kids, 2 dogs, a cat and a fish and surrounded by Appa, Gangster uncle, Myung Hee, Ahjumma, MH and other.

So, gonna now type down all the things I love in this episode!!! I really enjoyed every single second of it! As far as I can remember for now...
I was so mad initially when the Elder's team used Moonho and Youngshin to threaten Junghoo into confessing the murder. Those people are seriously crazy, like how Youngshin described them. But the moment JH got back to check on YS's safety, when they hugged, my feels were all over the place. They were both so worried about one another. Junghoo was honest with YS, about what happened to him and how he was threatened to confess to the murder. No noble idiocy, no misunderstanding. As expected of SJN, honestly, I rarely see such an outright but so good otp storyline in kdramas. And also how JH didnt want to say its bc of Youngshin, but YS just knows... And when he said he's gonna leave her bc he doesnt want her to get involve in this whole "murderer" thing, I so love youngshin's reactions. She insisted that they go tgt, but JH refused to. And she was more concern about how is she gonna see him... :( So perfect, this 2. So much emotions. Another thing abt the otp is the few little moments they showed us abt how they're silently thinking of one another :) Such a little thing but meaning so so much.
Youngshin was awesome as always, I so love her. I dont fully understand, but I know that she said to Moonho even though she's afraid of Elder's side, she still want to play a part in fighting them. 
I also love how Myunghee finally confronted Moonshik, and left the house. She's truly awesome for the move, it was an amazing scene. And I really wonder ultimately what will this leaving turn Moonshik into...? 
Also nice to see Healer back in action, but it hurts me more to see Junghoo alone and missing YS badly. BUT the highlight of the night!!!! Junghoo meeting Ahjumma! How he rushed there immediately knowing Ahjumma is in danger, getting there just in time and when he asked if she's ahjumma?! There was this little awkwardness between JH and Ahjumma!!! HAHA SUPER CUTE. And to see them talking side by side like this, finally!!!! And how JH reacted and kept looking at Ahjumma.. X'D 
The ending scene, i kind of expected this episode to end on a Healer team 2.0 note and I was right! We'll probably know more of their plan tmrw but gosh the team looks SOOOOO good :D The preview for ep 20 is also so action-packed and looks super promising!!!
I can't wait, but now I'm in a horrible dilemma state - only one episode left, IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!! 

i never expect episode 19 would be this good!! I can't stop laughing when JH saved ajumma from thugs, he was like "Ajumma?" and when ajumma cursed JH like she used to, i can't help myself laughing sooo sooo hard..he is so cute when he keeps looking at ajumma and ajumma remind him not to look at her..soo cute both of them..he is like a boy who is so excited get to meet his blind date!! Hahahha

I think that after ahjumma roped in detective Yoon and gave him all the evidence to process, the four of them (Team Healer 2.0) are now working with Det Yoon. Perhaps the airport scene is some elaborate trap - maybe Elder is leaving the country to lie low for awhile. Didn't KMH reveal Elder's real name in the latest Someday broadcast? Park something? Tapyeonnim? I thought I heard it but I may be wrong.
Anyway hopefully they get to weed those Farmers out. They've been in power for far too long, and it's really time for SJS, OGH and KJY to finally be good and properly avenged. Oh and Choi MyungHee as well. And Oh Ji Ahn and Seo JungHoo. 
I'm also really looking forward to the mother-daughter reunion scene tomorrow. Must remember to restock on my tissues!!

Episode 20 text preview
“Goodbye Healer”
The Elder uses Young Shin’s and Moon Ho’s weaknesses and stubbornly makes his threats.
Jung Hu is fighting alone and senses his limits.
Min Ja gathers everyone at one place, while Moon Ho and Young Shin prepare for their interview to counter-attack.
The day before taking action, Jung Hu prepares a gift for Young Shin and makes his final decision for the sake of everyone.
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/06/drama-healer-episode-text-previews/

Omo why sound so sad T_T

@NRGchick...I can't think at the moment...still looking at the hug and JH stare at Ahjumma... like most of us here, I was holding on to what ever near when the army of elder's goons came to catch 'healer' ... wow! these men really were no match to Ahjumma & JH... were there about 20 men? I hope Ahjumma blinded that yo-yo guy good with that pepper spray

I hope we have a VERRRRYY HAPPY ENDING... and I just want to see Myung hee smile when YS introduce JH as her boyfriend... btw I like Healer at work, so compose, so focus, so cool..yes! I miss that a lot. Hope tomorrow we can see how our healer 2.0 team up. How they put their plans in motion to bring elder down

The whole scene at Ajumma's place was my heart attack moment. Kudos to the writer and PD for crafting such suspense. I wanted to shake my computer screen and shout 'run Ajumma RUN!' and then the YOYO guy realises who the lady is (great for his fans) .I half thought that Jung Hoo couldn't get over Ajumma's hair at first and that was why he kept staring at her :))

I see Det Yoon behind JH and CYS at the airport (from the preview stills)! Does that mean he's joined Team Healer or is he STILL trying to arrest Healer?