[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Detective has dinner by, where else, by the HAN RIVER! He noticed the door to his car are open and there is a computer where Ahjumma hacks and she talks to him with her normal voice he recognizes her, they talk about the matter of Omega Holdings. There are also the finger prints nad evidence JH obtained.

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!CMH makes an appearance at Someday!!!!!!YS is over the moon as everybody greets her mother...Awww.... eveybody gives a ""CHOI MYUNG HEE!" cheer.. They treat her like a princess... Awwwwww... I'm crying again..
HAHA... CMH asks about YS's "namja-chingu"... she closes the door to speak about JH..Haha.. she's b!tching again, this time to CMH.....
MH watches from outside the window smiling..
Sh!t, JH is caught! But acrobatis fights... LOVE THEM!!!!That flying kick never gets old....
JH takes DNA and hits a guy just because he's annoyed. HAHA
Sang-sook listens to Jeil Hacker speaking to somebody... Wait, is Sang-sook turning good? I'd love that to happen.. he's so cute...
JH is at Han River alone.... Nothing good happens here for the history of Kdramas....
Awww... my baby boy has hurt his leg....He speaks telepathically to YS... YS is still at Someday, and tries calling JH - no answer.... She asks JH telepathically where he is...She brings coffee to all and talks to herself mentioning CMH as "omma".... I swear I'm not crying... I'm cutting onions...JH's sister comes to get whatever JH brought over... awww... cute, she indicates a wound on JH's mouth and this silent conversation is so adorable...
MS is having breakfast and Sec. Oh brings a laptop where MH's news is reporting from. CMH speaks to the news... Amazing, we get to see her news reporting talents...
We (and the whole of Korea) get to see the elder again, this time, MH says his name....
HAHA... I dunno why, but I love this conversation between ahjumma and Det. Yoon... Hilarious..

OMG! Someone broke into our lovable but irritating detective's car and there was a laptop. and WOLLA! Ahjumma was contacting him and he was like Sunbae and they are talking about Omega Holding! This is soooo cool. They are using all resources to bring down that damn Elder! <3

Detective yoon by the river with his sandwich looking at his laptop

ahjumma sending him the photo of the bespectacled goon.
detective say he missed her, his sunbae.
ahjumma asking him if he remember the Omega case.Detective recall the case now.
ahjumma ask him to look at the package given to him which was the stuff that daeyong collected from SJH.
Ahjumma telling him about the park dong chul case.detective didnt take her seriously but she started showing him the four guys that have died recently: park dong chul, baddie hwang, healer teacher and the ex police man.

Det Yoon enters empty car near Han River.
-ahjumma's voice startled him n he still remembers Jo Min Ja
-ahjumma ask about DSS expert n omega holdings n if Yoon knows
-ahjumma also directs him to the sample JH get earlier
-she asks him to help them.
-Det yoon wanna ask about her n Healer but ahjumma cuts off first

detective seems happy about the contact.

ahjumma tell SJH to wait for detective to contact him?SJH in his car talking to her.He is actually watching another bunch of goons on the street.
Ahjumma did somework on her computer and double S office's screen alarm go off. they think they got healer's whereabouts.sangsoo telling everybody to get to work.
oh sjh is actually outside double ss office. he saw all of them drove off to follow his fake signal.ahjumma making her dinner before seating back down infront of her screens.