[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hwaiting Healer team! I assume they finish filming today since JCW held the Ep 20 script. The spoiler photos from yesterday may be misleading because filming does not always happen in order (someone correct me if I am wrong) and they could be filming scene by scene. Filming the last scene does not necessarily mean that it is the ending scene. ComicBook-App18_zps14b6f3e4.jpg

LOL, so I should be sleeping, but I can't, so it's better to do some Healer forumming instead. So I was thinking that I REALLY want a fashion magazine to do an awesome, sexy, edgy pictorial with both PMY and JCW now that the drama ends. Some wacky stuff a la Vogue Korea. Please, "this can't end like this! We need a puuuuurrttttyy pictorial to keep us in "sophisticated byeontae" mood for the long "winter" to come!! I know we will have the drama stills and screencaps, but I want my magazine pictorial. Jeobal!! Only if the drama can give us again JH and YS dressed in other than their casual clothes and doing some"interesting" stuff, I would be somewhat satisfied. But I would still need my edgy pictorial!!!  :(( * confessions of a Healer drama crazy victim*

And lots of us will be like this after this show ends!

굿나잇

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Jan 20, 2015 at 8:23am PST

But we have the hope to see him and PMY in other projects as successful as this one!

곧 힐러 방송해요~~! 힐러힐러!! #힐러 #2회 #본방사수 #영신정후

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Dec 9, 2014 at 4:22am PST

Guest blossomnagr

# Healer # Roof # cold # # This is what they help me ~~ rooftop snow friends [too happy] [too happy] to put a few pictures ~ (cr.sool.ki)

80958692jw1ep35ehx770j20k00judjt.jpg80958692jw1ep35ekn2qoj20k00jqdj3.jpg80958692jw1ep35enj999j20k00jo77y.jpg

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Drama] “Healer” Ji Chang Wook confesses to murderPosted by Gabby

“Healer” Ji Chang Wook continues his lonely battle.

The production team of “Healer” revealed a still cut of Ji Chang Wook looking lonely in the drama.

In the released pictures, Ji Chang Wook is seen sitting alone by the river. With a blank look and seemingly deep in thought, his face is full of sadness and loneliness. From his bandaged ankle and injury on his lip, one can see the dangerous situation he is facing.

The stills released this time show Jung Hu, who had decided to live an ordinary life just like others, continue his lonely battle again in episode 19. After completing his task to prove his father’s innocence, yet another harsh fate awaits Jung Hu who longs for a happy future with Young Shin.

In particular, the preview of episode 19 showed the shocking appearance of Jung Hu saying “Looks like it will be difficult for me to live like others for the time being”, and “The murder of Park Dong Chul was committed by me”, drawing curiosity for the reason that made him confess by himself.

With two episodes left till the end, “Healer” is approaching its climax with unpredictable developments. The Elder reaches out for Jung Hu in the same way like he did to Moon Shik in the past, and Jung Hu leaves Young Shin to begin his confrontation with the Elder.

Source:
TenAsia

I want to thank each and every one of you contributors for submitting your fanarts, messages, fics, videos and love. This project wouldn't be a success if you healerites didn't work as a team along with us.

We finally get the chance to show our love and support as international fans and see their response.

This is HUGE, guys! I can't believe that we actually did it. The HealHers will update you on what's happening as the time goes. Sincerely, thank you again.

Special Thank You to all Healer International Fan Project Staff members, @sanika, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio, @tomoyo1010, @namedx, @Noxn, @sunshine15 and @cmoirae2 for making every Healerite's dream come true- Direct contact with the cast and crew.

All hail the power of the Dream Team! HealHers, FIGHTING!

Also, don't forget to watch the episodes of the Final Week. Let the tear-fest begin!

Oh wow that article I am sorry but I wasn't born yesterday

JH saying the murder of park dong Chul was committed by me"

Oh yeah right talk about taking words out of context what a way to have the fans going crazy

I tend to read along the lines and it sounds more to me that he has been framed and needs to clear his own name, makes sense that JH and YS will be separated only because they have their own matters to resolve

JH clearing his name from a murder and YS revealing herself to MyungHee as her child.

Also MH will fight to the finish to expose the elder as well as MS and make them pay for the crimes of 1992.

The still MH looks like it will be monologue of him being able to sleep and look forward to the future reflecting to what he said back in episode 1 or 2 that he was in debt and had to find that child (YS) now his job will be finished

I woke up to find 75 messages in the Fan Project Inbox !
Bring It on Healerites !
I will put Secretary Oh to shame with my fast organizing skills :P
Here is the latest count and just had my morning coffee :)
Time for some brain dissections now ...
Ciao !

YPThuFg.png

@minoz-jovax: Here's the download link to the full OST :)
cover.jpg

01. 힐러
02. Eternal Love - Michael Learns to Rock
03. When You Hold Me Tight - Yael Mayer
04. 눈이 하는 말 - 테이 (Tei)
05. You - 벤 (Ben)
06. 그대 때문에 - 저스트 (Just)
07. 지켜줄게 - 지창욱
08. 침묵
09. Love and Pain
10. 코드명 힐러
11. 멋있다 힐러
12. 김문호 기자
13. 지나간다
14. 세상을 품다
15. 정후사랑
16. To Battle
17. 영신이의 꿈
18. You Love Me
19. 아픔의 흔적
20. 해킹루트
21. Healing Me
22. Trouble
23. 그들의 운명
24. 영원한 기억

@debbieleung thank you for the list! I have the main ost already downloaded but this is cool :)

Thank you for the youtube clips @rrmski‌

The agony of being on mobile...by the time you finished typing..the page suddenly went blank...got 2 more hours to go before I can camp out in front of my pc for healer tonight...I like to take this opportunity to thank everybody here for the wonderful experience spazzing together..I'll treasure this moment forever...thank you to the awesome recappers, translators, video makers and a special mention to @Ahpheng for always presenting that comic humor..you have brighten my days..thank you again

I woke up to find 75 messages in the Fan Project Inbox !

Bring It on Healerites !

I will put Secretary Oh to shame with my fast organizing skills :P

Here is the latest count and just had my morning coffee :)

Time for some brain dissections now ...

Ciao !

g

@sanika amazing! Let us know if there is something else we can do :D