[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

rixxanna said: Good morning from jakarta, it's been raining badly here since last night and It just doesn't stop just like my feelings... So sad that healer is going to end tomorrow :(:(:( And to JCW post.....it made me teared up. Seriously I'm going to miss Healer so much :'(

@fidda868‌ perhaps he's happy fpr us to see the final result. But who knows deep inside he's sad too

:(

Maybe because he's tired. Shooting with no sleep is no joke especially if the weather is about -12degree, it's freezing cold there.

If They are shooting for 16 hours at that airport Today,Then it can't be a simple Happy Ending scene specially not right now after I have seen the new BTS pic at Instagram, I just saw the new BTS pic of MH and that SS guy with awkward hair at the airport. So I think SJN writer isn't going to give us one simple Ending. We are in this for another Rollercoaster ride until the very End. I just hope We will get bunch of making out scenes through it. LOL Obviously not in EP19 But We can hope for those scenes in EP20,Right? We may get YS and babycheck scene at the airport's bathroom,Right? LOL
I can't wait and at the same I don't want to let this one go. Expecting the worst,Hoping the best. We indeed need a perfect disclosure for this perfect drama,I hope and believe We won't be disappointed.

Haizz! Everyone is sad that Healer is coming to an end! I believe our JCW and PMY and YJT and the other actors and crew members are sad too!

But I think it's time for them to take a well deserved break! They have performed so well in this drama and I can see that they are all so tired and exhausted! So 20 episodes is just nice for this drama! Fighting!

So, I'm one of those last minute people (Procrastination at its finest. It never gets old). Just emailed my contribution to the Healer International Fan Project (LOL!)

Okay! I'm getting my emotions ready for Ep. 19 and 20. As always, I'm looking forward to live recappers, screencappers and convos when I wake up in the morning. I don't know what will I do without y'all.Thank you so much for your time and dedication.

AH! My heart is sinking for the last 2 episodes. Mondays and Tuesdays won't be the same anymore. I hope everyone will still be around this community even after Healer is done. FIGHTING!

<3

hope Im not late to the party! 

My field work = occupational burnout. So Healer is my antidepressant. Making me smile, laugh, and feel happy by providing my brain cells a natural boost! 

:x

Ok! I hope I'm not late. :D

HEALER the difference between reality and sanity, happiness and sadness, and the best drama ever.

@ellipse

I know it's crazy I bought both drama. Lol. But I really want Blu-Ray but Im not sure if it'll get cancelled or not. Lol.

@Canavalia‌

Buy both. Lol. This is the only Directers Cut I own. Or will own. Lol. Shows how awesome this drama is that Im willing to pay to own it. Lol.

@uctqepeIs everyone feeling sad? Sorry, can't backtrack pages... but so was I until I read that Epsidoe 15-16 scripts are released, and Korean savvy fans mentioned briefly about 2 scenes. And I now can't stop grinning like a babo in front of the PC again.
So, I hope to share this & bring a smile to everyone, too ~ :D :D :D
The part where Jung Hoo towel dry Young Shin's hair, that happened in the bathroom ;)Everyone's getting excited & having wild imaginations about this little difference in tidbit. :)) Maybe this was our RED from SJN, but instead we only got PINK.
Now, the best part is after Jung Hoo kissed Young Shin in front of Appa.He didn't just kiss her in front of Appa and Ahjussi, but also in front of other customers.Best part is this: He looked at Appa and smile! Then he is gone like a wind. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No wonder Appa is furious!
BUT... I don't know details, sorry. This is all I have. And I don't know what kind of smile it is either. I am guessing it might be a sheepish smile (i.e. Oops! I shouldn't have done that smile), and he really doesn't have time to explain, so he left like the wind. =)) =)) =))
@ruiziao Do you think you are able to share with us this little tidbit in summary? It doesn't have to be everything, but enough to give us a bit of laughter rather than feeling all depressed that it's ending soon. :) Thank you in advance.

Healer Album OST is out. Can't wait to hear BMG sound track.Please share link where i can hear full album.If i cann't buy DVD director cut, i will consider buy OST album I went Melon to hear 1 min preview of each BMG and i am in overwhelm feels now *sob*Please give me full.