[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

UpdateIG:

11:36am KST

간다…. 재윤이형이 간다….장가간다.. 못갈줄알았는데.. 형수님 감사합니다.. 재윤이형 오늘 촬영땜에 못가서 미안해요 우리형 너무 축하해요!! 여러분!!! 우리 재윤이형 드디어 장가갑니다 모두 축복해주세요^^ 형 안녕….. #총각조재윤 #안녕 #이별 #하지만

#형수님 #감사합니다 #행복 #축복

Gone…. Jae-yoonie hyung gone….married.. I thought you would never get married.. sister-in-law thank you.. Jae-yoonie hyung, I am sorry that I can’t go because of work filming today hyung many congratulations!! Everyone!!! Our Jae-yoonie hyung is finally married everyone please bless^^ bye hyung….. #single jo jaeyoon #bye #farewell #however #big brother’s wife #thank you #happiness #blessings

*Today ( 7 February) is Jo Jae Yoon’s wedding day.  We also wish uri Jaeyoon-ssi much happiness and send many blessings for his new life ahead!

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/07/instagram-update-2-7-february-2015/

#달콤한비밀 모자지간이란

A photo posted by 손승원 (@son_seungwon) on Feb 6, 2015 at 4:32pm PST

One more quiz:

Tough one: What's your favorite episode?

Kinda easy one: What's your favorite OST?

Easy one: What do you want to happen to Moon Shik?

Easiest one: Who'd you prefer to be, Young Shin or Jung Hoo?

Hehe... I'm full of curiousity... Lol

The PD update their last scene is in JungHoo house right? Then It'll be happy endinggg ↖(^ω^)↗

te>

I wonder whether it means last scene IN Junghoo's house

or

last scene FOR Junghoo's house.

you guys get what i mean right ?? can anyone explain this ?

JCW IG translation 'He left.... Jaeyoonie hyung left.... He is getting married.. I thought he wouldn't get married.. Sister-in-law thank you.. Jaeyoonie hyung, I can't go today because of filming sorry. Congratulations hyung!! Everyone!!! Our Jaeyoonie hyung is finally getting married. Everyone please give them your blessings ^^ Bye hyung..... #singlejojaeyoon#bye #farewell #but #sisterinlaw #thankyou #happiness #blessing'

cre: JiChangWook Indonesian fans 

Thank u

i was having the same problem translating the word healer into bahasa that suits its meaning as in the drama. the only word that came to mind last night was pemulih. its sound weird. from your list of words, i think penyembuh suits the drama most as the purpose of the original healer formation is to cure/heal the society. and the current healer name was inspired from the group.

its hard to find the exact word for healer in our own language because the word healer for this drama is like the name for the main character. healer itself bearing the person persona as seo jung hoo and the job he do.

aww. u guys are doing Malay subs for Healer. thank u so much. will visiting DSS soon once they're finish. well, done watching for raw and with Eng sub. I think I need to watch it again in Malay and promote that drama to my Mom (because my Mom use to watch KDrama but with only Malay subs). I really wish the drama will airing in our local network (besides KBSW) and doesn't have dubbing into chinese. but I wonder if u guys can only use 'Healer' instead of 'Penyembuh' for Malay subs. cause I laugh out loud when I watch RM on TV2 and they translate Big Nose Hyung as Abang Hidung Besar. is it okay to only use 'Healer' in subs by putting the ''pembuka and penutup kata" ?? or translators need to trans to their language in exact word like Penyembuh ??

Guest keroppikero

One more quiz:

Hehe... I'm full of curiousity... Lol

1. all episode.. can't choose.. but if I have to choose, maybe ep 17-18 because those ep made me crying a lot..

2. 4th OST and 2nd OST (You, and When You Hold Me Tight)

3. Fight back the elder :D

4. youngshin.. so i can hug jung hoo..

Guest dew lite

sia3 said: Ji Chang Wook Signed an Autograph for a Fan
video owner: 維C美妆护肤_羽童

695ec2c2jw1ep0p9wef09j20ez0qoq4h.jpg

The fan 維C went to visit him today, and JCW asked her what her name is. She told him her name, and that she's from China. JCW then thank her. The two also chat a little. Fan also asked him if his body is okay now. He said, "Yes". Fan then sweetly asked him not to get sick.

She also says he's a kind and cute, and looks smaller in person than compared to onscreen. She'll leave Korea to go back to China for holidays (probably Chinese New Year). So no more exclusive JCW... lol

I really don't know how to survive over this weekend :(( I am feeling very terrible. Healer is ending very soon, I really can't bear to part with it. I wont be able to see my favourite OTP anymore. I really love them. What should I do? Who can be My healer?

hyhee309 said::)
aww. u guys are doing Malay subs for Healer. thank u so much. will visiting DSS soon once they're finish. well, done watching for raw and with Eng sub. I think I need to watch it again in Malay and promote that drama to my Mom (because my Mom use to watch KDrama but with only Malay subs). I really wish the drama will airing in our local network (besides KBSW) and doesn't have dubbing into chinese. but I wonder if u guys can only use 'Healer' instead of 'Penyembuh' for Malay subs. cause I laugh out loud when I watch RM on TV2 and they translate Big Nose Hyung as Abang Hidung Besar. is it okay to only use 'Healer' in subs by putting the ''pembuka and penutup kata" ?? or translators need to trans to their language in exact word like Penyembuh ??

Here's my answers

- of course episode 15, the first 10 mins. The moment where all fans has been waiting for! So much squee worthy sweetness and loveliness from OTP! Actually I also like the episode where YS connect the dots between Healer and BS. The silence btw them evoke so much emotion! There was much YS wants to ask and say, but she can't as she's afraid BS will not come back. And for JH, he know she knows, but he can't say anything because he wants to clear his father's name first before finally introducing his true self.

- YOU by Ben! I love love this OST! Everytime this OST plays on the episode, it matches so well with the scene playing especially btw YS and JH!

- I hope he doesn't die! I just want him to repent of his wrong-doing and to at least help in over throwing Elder.

- I wanna be Young Shin! DUH! Because I get to be saved by Healer, protected by JH, I get to work with BS, bully BS, and I get to kiss JH, hug JH and hold JH's hands!

Guest dew lite

heartoppaya said: One more quiz:
Easiest one: Who'd you prefer to be, Young Shin or Jung Hoo? Hehe... I'm full of curiousity... Lol

Guest Canavalia

Healer in my language (German) would mean "Heiler" (doctor). When I think about not taking it so literal I think "Retter" or "Beschuetzer"(saviour) would fit better.

I think "Heiler" is the better choice, if you consider its original meaning - the one of the book.

I don't know if it was already mentioned because I'm still behind with reading but in Japan this show is handled as ヒーラー

mjang said: hyhee309 said::)