[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@adlyn13I would share, but I can't at the moment. No freedom to access whatever site I want! Anyway, here's what I got, but if it's incorrect, don't kill me... Explode away!!!
Rough translation of the chorus (from Kor-Chi-Eng):The person I want to hold in my armsThe person I can't let goThat sad tears of yoursI will take it all awayThe one and only personBecause you are the person who made me smileDon't cry anymoreLet me protect you

sia3 said: @Maja - Naughty naughty.Teasing @adlyn13 who hasn't heard the whole song ;)) ;)) But... Hi-5!!! HAHAHAHAHA =))
I'm happy to announce that I don't find the song sad at all.At least not the kind like the one he sang for Empress Ki,Sounds like he's just singing out his promise to protect Young Shin forever :)

Guest princesscinderella

omg! what a nice song! i think i'm gonna cry just by hearing his voice... can't wait for the full version of the song..JCW is so amazing, I think I've said that a hundred of times...I guess I'll never stop praising him for his greatness.. :xI mean what's not to love about him? He shows his emotions through his eyes and now he captivates our hearts with his soulful voice...I just hope that his new song will do well in the charts.. Please! he needs some recognition for his brilliant work...

When I don't have Healer to occupy my time, I read fanfics. But on saturday, instead of watching SoLim on WGM like I should, I watched Tazza 2 : The Hidden Card and fell for T.O.P. Gimme a hot guy with swoony adorableness and I fall deep... Like Seo Jung Hoo a.k.a the guy in hot fire right about now.

So, about that preview.. I hope YS isn't doubting JH and will believe him. I don't want her to blindly follow him. The girl has shown more than a few times that she has a good brain of her own and that she can stand up on her own feet. But I don't want her to doubt him. And that who are you/ who am I thing is bullsh!t, I just can't be any madder if the writer will do a thing like that. This show has surprised us many times by twisting stereotypical moments and giving us fanservice instead of hairpulling moments. And I hope that the writer doesn't disappoint us by giving noble idiocy now.

Nope, now we want JH to be strong with his girlfriend by his side. When the going's tough, our hero's going to go crazy but to keep him levelled, our superwoman should act quick. Now's not the time for stupidity. I don't even want lovey-dovey moments, believe me, but I just want YS to believe him. Believe in him. Have faith. Keep calm and believe in Seo Jung Hoo.

Guest AnneVarattha

And will be Park Min Young-shi only, who had Lee Min Ho happily rest his head on her shoulder on the bus back home at NIGHT.
JJDNX.png

Even tough they broke up . . . . . ..

She still ends up having DAMN HOT Ji Chang Wook cuddling her on the bus back home and giving her a nice build 50-cm shoulder to lean on NEXT MORNING.
healer15-00174.jpg

Yes. . . . . . .. . I jealous much . . . . . . . . . lol!  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Credit: dramabeans recap

Omo. His voice sounds so gentle! That gentleness he always has towards CYS is oozing out from his voice. He is soooo into his character my god. Gives me the chills.. In a damn good way!

That preview is definitely not enough!!! I need the whole song NOW!

OMG what can I say but I just love the song! JCW's voice is so comforting and assuring, mellifluous and soft like silk running down your skin ... Dang this guy's got everything! Thanks @MarjorieA ... can't wait for the full song to be released!

Guest JCWStalker

larienssi said: kanyaprasetyo said: Gals @celyw @sweesal @minoz-joyax please delete the images on your posts.. thanks! ;)

The OST is currently trending on MelOn

1. Healer OST
2. Ji Chang Wook
3. I Will Protect You

Koreans are as crazy as us :)) :))