[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

oh my god, so many pages to backtrack lol.

anyway, it seems that JCW and PMY updated their ig in the same place, and they were like excited and teasing us with their filming :P

it also comes to my mind thinking what are they doing in that place, is JH taking her somewhere to celebrate her (belated) birthday? or maybe they're doing mission under MH command? and I can't think other than they're getting back together lol.

can't wait monday and tuesday to come! ;;)

Waaaaahhhhhh @Maja delurks!!! :-O
>:D< >:D< >:D<

BTW guys, what the heck you say to JCW and PMY in your fan message except "I LOVE YOU", "I love your armpit hair", "I love your acting" etc.? None of these things I am capable of writing :))

I had "thoughts" of contributing, but have absolutely NO IDEA what to say! But, I will try. :-S
It's impossible that I can spout 1k words of vomit, yet I can't come up a simple message to them.
I know what I wanna say to SJN though... :))

Edit: Found a phone wallpaper that I like... do NOT edit/modify/use as collage.
69f19a07jw1eorwm09369j20hs0vkgns.jpg
credit as tagged

I must be out of my mind..trying to read the body language of both of our otp in this drama..i noticed JH likes to touch YS hair & squeeze her shoulder.. i google and found this..lol

http://serenityhalo.hubpages.com/hub/Body-Language-Cues-That-Tell-That-He-Likes-You

"11. He looks for ways to touch you in non-creepy ways, such as your shoulders and arms. He wants to break the physical barrier between you, and get you used to his sense of touch. He also wants to come off as gentleman like. He may squeeze your shoulder during an emotional moment, or he may touch you when someone else is around who is flirting with you... because he wants you to remember him, not some other guy.

12. He really likes you if he randomly plays or touches your hair. Men like hair a lot more than you think, and it is a huge sign of affection if he goes for the fro. The longer his hands stay on your head caressing hair, more likely he has a thing for you."

I hope i'm not the only one who noticed about this! Kakakaka.. #deluluMode

AdelaM said: I don't know if somebody posted this before but I want to do it one more time! I think we can help too :D class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0.8em 0px 4px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Fan Project] Calling for submissions for the Ji Chang Wook DC Review Book! (Round 2)

FEATURED

Posted by jcwkitchen

Good news! For those who would like to say a few words to Ji Chang Wook or show him your support, here’s your chance!

Some of you may remember about the Review Book project by the Ji Chang Wook DC that we announced in December 2014.  DC Gallery has decided to re-open the project for submissions, and once again, The Kitchen will be helping DC to coordinate the international effort for this project.

We also know that Ji Chang Wook has gained many new fans through “Healer” and many of you may have missed the first round, so this is your (last) chance to contribute to this project! Please read on for more details.

reviewcoverWhat is this “Review Book” about?

This book is entirely produced by fans, and will contain fans’ opinions, ideas, artwork and messages for Ji Chang Wook to show our love and appreciation for him. The book will be in the form of a photo essay or magazine, and will be given to Ji Chang Wook himself. The book will likely be a soft-cover and fans will be allowed to purchase it if there’s adequate demand.

Who can participate in this fan project?
All international fans from any country are welcome to participate. As long as you love Ji Chang Wook!!

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/31/fan-project-calling-for-submissions-for-the-ji-chang-wook-dc-review-book-round-2/

@Maja! Thank you for pointing that out! (And I was thinking the same @sia3, we should throw a party now Maja has delurked multiple times!).I was thinking the same, and you actually have photo evidence to back it up! The colors on that field they posted their individual IG updates looked like it is situated in the vicinity of Elder's house indeed!
So it's team Healer 2.0 united, and they have actually located the Elder and his lair! Which is awesome! Hopefully ep 18 will give us some resolution. If Song Ji Na gives us two episodes of Happy, I will definitely Wudalchi-hug her! Although that is almost unheard of in dramaland - so have to brace ourselves for what she has in store for us in Ep 19-20 if the Elder issue is solved by Ep 18. I personally am just dying to know the back story with the parents - it's so crucial, and she has thrown us barely a bone. I love that whole buddy-buddy, anti-establishment thing they had going - and they were all such good friends, even up till that fateful day when Oh Gil Han and So Jeong Seok turned up at the junkyard to ask Kim Moon Shik to drive for them, in their pursuit of a hot story. For the life of me, I still can't figure out how that friendship could unravel so terribly, causing so much unhappiness, death, separation and worse, the practical abandonment of two innocent children to grow up as orphans without the love and care of loving parents. In this regard, I guess CYS is way more fortunate than SJH, my poor baby bear.

@azzurri
It's double party for me.
Bz4wB9u.gif
I sent out my fan work. Done. Dusted. Homework - completed! I thought I'll never get around to do it due to lack of inspirations and creativity!

In regards to The Elder and the 1992 incident:
I have this concern that the story won't be able to 'wow' us when it finally unravel. I'm worried it will be one of those - "Huh? Is that it?" But most importantly, I have this nagging feeling that it's not going to be so easy getting rid of The Elder & co. It seems like 'this organization' works for the government, or at least supported by the government, don't you think? It's not going to be easy as ABC to rid all of them in less than 4 episodes! So I'm thinking maybe they could get rid of some of them i.e. Moon Shik and current Elder, but the rest is an open ending, and continuous fight for the Healer Team 2.0. SOMEDAY News gotta have something to expose & report, right?

Guest aoikarin

@ahpheng Thank you for the gifs... Soo "Droolable" i wish the gift in slo mo! Can you re upload in slowest motion... *twinkle eyes* pleaseeeeeer

In regards to The Elder and the 1992 incident:
I have this concern that the story won't be able to 'wow' us when it finally unravel. I'm worried it will be one of those - "Huh? Is that it?" But most importantly, I have this nagging feeling that it's not going to be so easy getting rid of The Elder & co. It seems like 'this organization' works for the government, or at least supported by the government, don't you think? It's not going to be easy as ABC to rid all of them in less than 4 episodes! So I'm thinking maybe they could get rid of some of them i.e. Moon Shik and current Elder, but the rest is an open ending, and continuous fight for the Healer Team 2.0. SOMEDAY News gotta have something to expose & report, right?