Guest uctqepe

according to JCWKitchen (thanks @Cherkell ;)) ). His IG titile:

Title: Cold city
Subtitle: When Healer meets sausage

Kill Me Heal Me + Healer = Killer Healer

Hoo Ah…

#Sausage #Using food to joke
#Mummy will get angry

He's afraid his Mom will be angry.. AAWWWWWWW... I AM MELLLTTTIIIIIINNNGGGGG !!!! HHAAAALLPPP!! 

@heartoppaya

4. Moon Ho's jealousy. Yes, that seems crazy, but I think Moon Ho has a soft spot for both his niece and nephew, but Young Shin a.k.a Ji An was his first love. Plus he's the second lead. Which second lead didn't like the heroine?

Sorry, i beg to differ.. MoonHo has been pushing these two to be together.. i dont think he's a second lead either.. 

My Monday morning....... Could it be any better ????? Nooo noooo ..... Never ever =P~

And girls .. Active your detective mode ... They spent the night on sofa ??? Holllyyyyy mollyyyy how come ??? Or they spent the whole night talking (CYS wanted to do it that way)

And that SEATING POSITION :-B

Anyway, saw someone is trying to attack over the environment of this thread ..... Can we just press AVOID button because we hardly have time for this since today is Monday and another bang bang episode is on its way......

@uctqepe- but something's gotta trigger in him, right? He's a man too, with a failed first love. Ok, so he might not love Young Shin romantically, but he'd ought to be jealous to see them together. He fcuked up his first love and unintentionally ruined any chance of romancing a girl again.

Good morning chinggus! I really hate Monday, I always have Monday BLUES! How I wish we can just skip the morning and go directly to Monday night till end of January? 8-| 
Anyway, saw this photo by some of you saying he is JCW double right?image heehee think JCW will tell him "I'm so grateful to you for all the dangerous stunts you helped me, but kisses and couple shoots I can do it myself!" :-*

am so dead after seeing this set of BTS photos! 8->

Guest uctqepe

heartoppaya said: @uctqepe- but something's gotta trigger in him, right? He's a man too, with a failed first love. Ok, so he might not love Young Shin romantically, but he'd ought to be jealous to see them together. He fcuked up his first love and unintentionally ruined any chance of romancing a girl again.

OMO, those super sweet BTS PICS!!!! This lovey-dovey couple are sooo together *cries of happiness*. I love the fact that JH just can't take his eyes off her and she doesn't even notice it. I also have to mention that she looks so delicate in his arms.
Girls, I have a bad feeling about this, will they cut the kiss scene short and go directly to the next morning?

Guest tomoyo1010

i'm still here...sneaking to backtrack. 
this music - http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=67450 has been playing non-stop since. :P
i don't care if my boss will turned like ahjumma-smacking-detective-yoon-head to me. :)) :)) :))

i think this thread is the most tragic place in soompi i've ever been...ovaries exploding and re-exploding, people dying, came back alive and die again, JCW-line is tooooooooooo long, brain is fried...what else? you name it...
=)) =)) =))

God I can't believe I'm spazzing the new stills so late X'D But better late than never! I was initially still wondering how did the thread moved so fast overnight but now I know X'D The stills look rly rly rly good. With the sunlight it looked even more pretty ^^ So rare to see some light in Junghoo's place. Kind of prove how "love is coming" hehe. Really excited! Finally seeing them being really together and being themselves, knowing their feelings for each other other, and to be able to express it so close together, not having to avoid revealing identity or face anymore. :')  

Guest snowhite1989

Why is it that when there is serious skin ship it's always done under the blanket and we have to play guessing game on the body part positions....seriously pdnim please next skinship let it be on top of the blanket! :P

heartoppaya said: Yay! It's monday! It's healer-day-one! It's our day! It's recap day! It's squealing in high pitch till your vocal chords get sore day! What I'm expecting this ep: 1. Sex. Or heavy making out works too. Lesser clothes more better. The wires are out, no communication with the outer world, except with Young Shin's phone. Only ahjumma can do it, so I almost expect ahjumma to butt in, but if she glimpses things she shouldn't see, she'd leave the love birds alone, yeah? Let's hope so. 2. Myung Hee and Young Shin rendevous. Ok, for this I can't wait. I'm a sucker of good family relationships and I adore Papa Chae, he's the father of the year (a tough competition with Pinocchio's Inna's dad competing as well). But I feel so much about Myung Hee, about the woman who lost her husband, her baby girl and the energy to work her legs. Invalid people I think is the strongest. They have lost something, but they're determined to achieve everything else. Myung Hee's tragedy is a tear jerker, when her current husband and her adorable dongsaeng is lying to her. In the first ep I wanted Moon Ho to have some romantic feelings for Myung Hee. I know it's wrong, but I think it was cute. But then I realized that what Myung Hee and Moon Ho had was a lot deeper than romantic love- it was sibling love. I always fight with my oppa for everything, but when push comes to shove, he's always there for me. I understand sibling love and I respect it whole heartedly. Anyway, both women had come a long way, and I'm expecting Myung Hee to recognize her daughter right away. But then I'm afraid of the wrath that will befall Moon Ho. He was lying, but he did so to protect both women. I want them to meet up quickly and thereby open up another can of worms. Healer's cans of worms I can handle, any other drama, no way. I want Young Shin to get the mother figure she craves for. 3. Moon Shik's fall. Moon Shik is not the bad guy, but just another soldier. He's like a Knight of Hell, just given orders to destroy. He led a quite happy life ever since Gil Han died and he took care of Myung Hee. He's creepy (although young Moon Shik is so adorable) and sneaky. He won't get to play long, Myung Hee is onto his deeds. I'm happy that Myung Hee is taking a not so helpless role here. I really am. And although Moon Shik isn't the ultimate bad guy, I want to see him fall and repent all evil he did. 4. Moon Ho's jealousy. Yes, that seems crazy, but I think Moon Ho has a soft spot for both his niece and nephew, but Young Shin a.k.a Ji An was his first love. Plus he's the second lead. Which second lead didn't like the heroine? I'm also expecting Jung Hoo to meet Ahjumma face to face. That's going to be the best moment if it happens. Oh, also the sex.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JUST(저스트) - 그대 때문에 (힐러 OST Part. 5) (Full Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH9InsFyqEE