[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Excited much....miane...I love it when in BTS #7...PBS asked how to use the record player/choose the track...LOL!...and then seeing both PBS and CYS  faces light up with smiles when the record is playing.....and they start to show a bit of rhythm then get into a groove, then theres lots of laughter and smiles.... ahhhh....fantastic, absolutely!
Had a bit of a chuckle here, (definately showing my age) but when PBS asked about the record player...WOAH!....I thought that was so cute!!! ...so I dont feel as bad now when asked about the MP3's and IPOD's, because I get confused....sigh!!
Really very happy that the BTS are english subbed....How amazing are they to think and cater for the many international fans....thank you, absolutely!!
Cant wait for Episode 15....and the BTS scenes....@HEALER FIGHTING!!....Kahmsamnida...

;););):D

Guest mywebfoot

I cannot. Brain fried.
Watching Healer = Watching Seo Jung Hoo in Park Bong Soo clothingWatching Healer BTS = Watching Park Bong Soo in Healer clothing

chakita babe said: The OST thus far is absolutely amazing, so emotional and so beautiful.....AND, with JCW having such a deep-soft-sweet-tone of voice, I am hoping that he will have something fabulous for us too, with more powerful and passionate soul-stirring lyrics....sigh!!
Its so nice to see the BTS as well...the close warm and cute relationships of all involved, very professional of course, but informal and enjoyable with everyone having fun....absolutely!!
@HEALER FIGHTING!!!....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!!....
:)>- :)>- :)>-

I think that today they're not gonna release the video preview. Because they have release the text preview today. Guess they will release it tomorrow or on Sunday. By the way can't wait for their dating scene :))
About the text preview,dunno why but I have a strong feeling that YS will get hurt because of protecting JH :( And in that time JH is gonna kill MS for sure. Hope that my feeling is wrong :((