[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Sigh, I will never understand what Korean viewers want. It's really sad to see such well-made and enjoyable dramas being shoved out of the limelight just because of superficial stuff like ratings. To be fair, all of the primetime dramas last night experienced a drop in ratings, even P&P. Punch's debut had a lower viewership than expected (which was a great premiere as far as I've heard).

Took a peek at the raw. Bong Su is so adorkable! (C'mere you cutieeeepie. :x) Now we wait for subs. This is always the hardest part.

And hurray for more otp scenes later! Whether we like it or not, either romance or hardcore melodrama makjang fest are what the audience always clamor for. And I would no doubt prefer romance over makjang any day.

No makjang please! I've had enough of that. I swear all of the television dramas in my country should have MAKJANG in big bold capital letters plastered on them. Not that the producers here would even know what the term means anyway.

:))

Guest sullifish

Noxn said: Sigh, I will never understand what Korean viewers want. It's really sad to see such well-made and enjoyable dramas being shoved out of the limelight just because of superficial stuff like ratings. To be fair, all of the primetime dramas last night experienced a drop in ratings, even P&P. Punch's debut had a lower viewership than expected (which was a great premiere as far as I've heard).

Took a peek at the raw. Bong Su is so adorkable! (C'mere you cutieeeepie. :x) Now we wait for subs. This is always the hardest part.

And hurray for more otp scenes later! Whether we like it or not, either romance or hardcore melodrama makjang fest are what the audience always clamor for. And I would no doubt prefer romance over makjang any day.

Guest sullifish

LavelyShai said: @sullifishDF has Healer exclusively? Ugh, I hate when they get the exclusive rights to a drama then take forever to sub it. They did the same thing with Mr Baek, have it exclusively, but sub everything else ahead of it. I guess we're going to have to wait a few more hours to watch episode 3 subbed. Guess I'm going to have to wait like 3 days to watch both episodes together. 
@NoxnI find it best to not pay much attention to the ratings, it's not much we can do about it. As long as the story stays good then that's all I care about. Some of my favorite dramas had low ratings. 
Was episode 4's preview posted already? I seemed to have missed it.

On another note, if Young Shin really had a hunch that someone was underneath her bed, wouldn't she have freaked out? Especially since she had a recent encounter with a "psycho stalker." I mean, come on girl, THERE'S A STRANGER. UNDERNEATH YOUR BED. That's totally creepy. So I don't think she knew. Or else she would never act like she did (sing and dance). That's something that you'll only do once you know you're alone with no one to witness your hilarious display. :))

@NoxnI find it best to not pay much attention to the ratings, it's not much we can do about it. As long as the story stays good then that's all I care about. Some of my favorite dramas had low ratings.

Javabeans is back for episode 3's recap. (That's fast!) It's nice to have something to read as we wait for the subs.

Healer: Episode 3

by javabeans
| December 15, 2014 | 15 Comments

healer3-00609a.jpg

Today gives us a pleasantly funny, lighthearted episode with just a tinge of a melancholy undercurrent—an undercurrent I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of as we delve deeper into the mystery that binds together our cast, and the key dates in the past that mark their connection. I’m really enjoying the spirit of tongue-in-cheek fun that marks the present day, because it’s a nice counterbalance to the moody flashbacks that hint at an ominous past.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/healer-episode-3/

Guest sullifish

@LavelyShai
if u want the ep 4 preview, here is the link
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=56955&page=1

cr to JCW dc

Those new stills make me anxious. Will YS and JH get hurt while fighting off those thugs? Scary... :-SS X_X Oh, and it seems from the preview that YS published the article about YH when she was drunk. Tsk, tsk, that's why alcohol is bad for you. [-X

ep 4: I read that Seo Jung Hoo cannot reveal his skills infront of CYS, so I am not sure if he will trick the guys to fight in another alley or he rather get hurt....----------------------

Pix from the press reception:
bf75b618972bd40747e37c4e78899e510fb3092a

JCW said the atmosphere on set is good and he heard that people comment about the good atmosphere and he is happy to hear that. Although the weather is very cold but the mood on set is happy. And because their working relationship is good, whatever they filmed turned out well. They will continue to work hard.
PMY said for the dancing she did, she research videos on internet and seek the advice of JaeJoong. However while jaejoong took the effort to send her clips of some dance sequence, they were too difficult for her.
57bade43fbf2b211784213fdc98065380dd78e9c