[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@blossomnagr any YSTAR video here? Or am I missing it? :-/

@namyo yeah I can see it namyo... The gif is :\"> :\">

D-2 from Healer! Oh yeah!! Let's party here everyone! Don't forget to bring your popcorn or snacks!
Monday, Dec 8. 22.00 KST
Don't miss it! <:-P <:-P

KBS World just posted on their FB page

Main characters on the stage! #JiChangWook is back! #JiChangWook,#ParkMinYoung#YooJiTae XD Premieres on KBS World 2014.12.22. Don't miss the first episode! we will follow up with you details very soon

10157403_889862577699955_154949122274502

A good place to thank them and request that they also download the episodes to YT is under this announcement on their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/kbsworld?fref=nf

Is he the same person?JCW has transformed from a nerdy college student at the script reading session to a handsome prince at the press con. Haha...
jcwshi.png

Gabby on JCW Kitchen has made the sub for the highlight video: (Remember to click on CC to see the English sub)

original link : http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/06/eng-sub-healer-highlights-video/

:)>-
After watching it with sub, I think 'Healer' will be an awesome drama! JCW said that he wishes the drama can achieve 20% in viewership rating. I hope it will come true and even better. Writer Song Ji Na is a top star writer. I always have confidence in her writing talent. There are only 6 min in the highlight video, and I can sense the thrilling and emotion of this drama already. 
;;)

Thanks for the chart! Wow, there is mutual love of PMY and YJT and also with JCW. It'll be complicated and heart-breaking. I think the romance between YJT and PMY will be interesting because there is another lady who loves YJT , and he is like a step-uncle of PMY. This step-uncle and niece relationship is funny, right?  His sister-in-law is PMY's mom, and it seems like his brother harmed her father before, so he must feel guilty when loving PMY. I have a feeling that the most heart-breaking romance is that one.  It's more simple between PMY and JCW. It seems like they're on the same boat.   ;;) /:) Anyway, this kind of relationship reminds me of the romance in drama 'The Legend' written by same writer Song Ji Na. 
I hope there will be an English version of the chart. I don't really understand it all. 
New pic - actor Lee Moon Sik, who was also in drama 'Empress Ki' with JCW.91778292.jpg
source: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=585741

B-)

bigger version of the relationship chart.

45582565591655.jpg

@parkshih, the double red arrow means romance relationship, the blue arrow mean friendship, the green line means family members, the dotted red arrow means one-sided love, the dotted orange arrow means enemy. 
I wonder why there is no actress shown for JCW's mother. Every character has a pic except JCW's mom. I'm really curious...Maybe there is some other birth secret about JCW that we don't know about.  :-/

HelloCan somebody explain this chart? I do not understand what it means?45582565591655.jpg
nploan said: @parkshih, the double red arrow means romance relationship, the blue arrow mean friendship, the green line means family members, the dotted red arrow means one-sided love, the dotted orange arrow means enemy. 
I wonder why there is no actress shown for JCW's mother. Every character has a pic except JCW's mom. I'm really curious...Maybe there is some other birth secret about JCW that we don't know about.  :-/
tank you 

Now the trailer makes a lot more sense. Thank you Gabby/daegorr and JCW Kitchen! What would we do without you guys? :D

With the subs out, I'll make all of my friends who are into k-dramas check out the trailer and convince them to watch Healer with me. :)) I have a feeling they'll love it as much as I do.

JCW has so many names in this drama: Healer (codename) / Seo Jung Hoo (real name) / Park Bong Su (alias)

Likewise, in Empress Ki: Ta Hwan / Togon / Huizong

:))