[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@oksana sytura
just for yr info, if you want to bring pix from baidu, u hv to save them, then reupload them elsewhere like on tinypic and paste them here.baidu pix will turn up a charity message if they are paste directly here.
-------------------I think jcw in black is filming all the james bond style gadget wielding, errand running scenes. I am looking forward to the trailers!

That video is not an official teaser by the way. It was uploaded by Ji Chang Wook's manager. It's just a testing video by the camera/stunt team. 
Korean netizens weren't too impressed by the teaser, saying it looks similar to City Hunter, does not say anything about the story (which is about reporters, not some action hero jumping around), and complained about the logo looking too tacky/ugly. Hmph. People sure are picky. I have no complaints though. But I do hope the show gives a good explanation as to why the show is called Healer. That's the only gripe I have (which I've also mentioned previously). 
I do see their point about the logo though. Looks like Running Man. If the production team wants to change the logo, I hope they change it to a more futuristic font. 

Ji Chang Wook updated his Instagram !

7:16pm KST
잘입겠습니다!!!!(in 그날들 분장실)
#뉴에라 #이쁨 #룰루랄라 #그날들

Translation:

I’ll wear it well!!!! (in “The Days” dressing room)
#NewEra #Nice #Lululala #TheDays

*New Era is the brand of the cap he’s wearing

10724271_1460457257512476_376269296_n

cre : JiChangWook's Kitchen

daegorr said: That video is not an official teaser by the way. It was uploaded by Ji Chang Wook's manager. It's just a testing video by the camera/stunt team. 
Korean netizens weren't too impressed by the teaser, saying it looks similar to City Hunter, does not say anything about the story (which is about reporters, not some action hero jumping around), and complained about the logo looking too tacky/ugly. Hmph. People sure are picky. I have no complaints though. But I do hope the show gives a good explanation as to why the show is called Healer. That's the only gripe I have (which I've also mentioned previously). 
I do see their point about the logo though. Looks like Running Man. If the production team wants to change the logo, I hope they change it to a more futuristic font. 

That video is not an official trailer, so that's good enough. Even though it's just a testing video, I can see JCW's character is very charming and cool. I love his smirk. Hehe...I think the official trailer from KBS will be a lot much better than this testing video. I can't wait for it!!! 
I watch the trailer of City Hunter, and it doesn't impress me that much. I think JCW has more charm. He looks smart, and so care-free.