[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to ep. 6 i feel like Earn's quite pretty arrogant to others (it's probably because of being as the head of the cheerleader club so he has to be that way) BUT, obviously, when he was with Noh, i can feel the warmth and gentleness from him hehehehe :\"> :P

according to ep. 6 

i feel like Earn's quite pretty arrogant to others (it's probably because of being as the head of the cheerleader club so he has to be that way) 
BUT, obviously, when he was with Noh, i can feel the warmth and gentleness from him hehehehe :\"> :P

I think Earn is someone who speaks up whatever in his mind, but yeah I agree with you @sickgoldfish that Earn is a warm and gentle guy.

Guest amidamaru34

@chlorox , is that the official preview for Lovesick ep 7? omg are they are going to kiss for real ? 
"i want to have you" ***kiss***

Guest amidamaru34

@skeletonworks , about being too young to do other things, i think next year they can do other things lol since he will be turning 17 and like Thee ( they can have a little moment for themselves)

Guest skeletonworks

@XeanS It has been released yesterday. Checked out the website.
@chlorox Welcome to the club ;) Well I'd love to think
that actually happened because Noh had been to his house before. Maybe Phun already felt something back then. LOL. But, no. Only now his heart seemed to be wavering because of Noh. :\">
@sickgoldfish He is? From what angle/perspective? I thought he's always been the warm & gentle guy ;) but extra warm & gentle with Noh ;))

Guest skeletonworks

@amidamaru34That's the teaser of Love Sick before it started airing. Not sure if they're gonna kiss for real or.... another "near kiss". BUT, p'Kuda did mentioned in one of her tweets that they talked about "real kiss" during the KKBOX live chat of the casts.
So maybe there will be a kiss! What kind of BL novel without a kiss? LOL.
I must go dig around twitters to see whether there is a sexy time between these two in the novel :))

@chlorox , is that the official review for Lovesick ep 7? omg are they are going to kiss for real ? 

"i want to have you" ***kiss***

@amidamaru34 that was the trailer for this series. I doubt it's going to be in ep 7. But hopefully we can see some convo between noh and phun after the water and towel scene.

@amidamaru34

That's the teaser of Love Sick before it started airing. Not sure if they're gonna kiss for real or.... another "near kiss". BUT, p'Kuda did mentioned in one of her tweets that they talked about "real kiss" during the KKBOX live chat of the casts.

So maybe there will be a kiss! What kind of BL novel without a kiss? LOL.

I must go dig around twitters to see whether there is a sexy time between these two in the novel :))

I hope there are pecks and kisses here and there @skeletonworks lol once in every episode should be enough :D

@skeletonworks i love to see them kiss every episode...i will shout my lungs out if that happens hahahahaha errr they're just so right for each other....

@javier @skeletonworks I think it's alright to say that phun seduces noh and noh is willingly seduced by phun =))

Archived