[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

Sorry for being MIA. I will make it up to you guys. Kekeke. Will be doing live recap tonight :)>- @uglypearl It's gonna be a sad episode but it won't be too bad I reckon. They just need to figure out their feelings. More importantly Phun!

Guest skeletonworks

@uglypearlI didn't know that it's from Adam Levines' song. LOL.Still, I appreciate their efforts!
That stills of the three of them could indicate of a love triangle between Phun, Noh & Earn ;))Or maybe just Earn's heartbreak when Phun & Noh got together!
I can't wait for tonight's episode...!!

Guest skeletonworks

I feel like a pedo already obsessing about Captain :-\" It's a crime to be THIS cute!HnBKxV.jpg
yhI0Wg.jpg
cr. @punn_no
0XfRkN.jpg
cr. @lemonline777
2yszRt.jpg
cr. @NemoSeoul

Guest skeletonworks

I can't with these two!!!! #WhiteCaptainI'm shipping these two too! Period.
lwzydE.jpg
ZDE7AI.jpg
↓ This is currently my iPad lock screen ;))dG8zzV.jpg
PBzyxA.jpg
xqMMDk.jpg
Source: I can't remember :(( I just saved it to my PC and forgot where I got it from. Mostly from google & twitters I think.

skeletonworks said: Sorry for being MIA. I will make it up to you guys. Kekeke. Will be doing live recap tonight :)>- @uglypearl It's gonna be a sad episode but it won't be too bad I reckon. They just need to figure out their feelings. More importantly Phun!

Guest skeletonworks

Noh sent Phun back to his home on his scooter.eTzXdT.jpg

He got off the scooter but Phun immediately walked away.A2Z662.jpg
102HEl.jpg
At home, Noh was rolling on his bed like he's going crazy. Maybe remembering what happened that afternoon ;))
He couldn't sleep. He went to grab something to eat. Then he reminisce the "afternoon" with Phun...
*don't know what happened after that. my streaming is lagging and buffering. not like last week. I guess more people is tuning in to the live streaming now??*
@jie it's always like that. it's either lagging on our sides or it's just started late..

Guest skeletonworks

Oshit... I missed something.. Noh was crying or something at his bed or just woke up.. Dammit streaming!!!!
He went to the kitchen to drink... and saw that packet of instant porridge he cooked for Phun...XaNiw4.jpg

I'm sorry if I don't recap all the other scenes other than Phun-Noh...
At the swimming pool, but Khom/Sharp didn't attend the practice... Instead he went to see Jeed's dance practise... WTF...
DJ Film & the gang are buskering on the street... Raising fund? Not sure..

Guest skeletonworks

ZMNhf1.jpg
uPneSk.jpg
Noh was waiting for Phun's phone call!!!!!!!!!!! He threw his phone away.
Phun was scrolling through his phone's photo. a photo of him with Aim... Then there's a photo of Noh with Yuri... He turned away and shook his head. CONFUSED MUCH PHUN?!itVl9v.jpg

Guest skeletonworks

yZd8BF.jpg
Phun on his way to school... Reminiscing that "afternoon"...
OxCCdv.jpg
Noh looking battered... Shirts not properly tugged in.. That discipline teacher stopped him & also punished him to ran the block.. but he looked so exhausted...PbBhnJ.jpg
Then he saw Phun from far away carrying files...SFGlF2.jpg

Guest skeletonworks

Noh saw Phun outside the student council. He went to greet the president of the Student Council. He was just about to say hi to Phun, but he quickly walked away and went inside the Student Council club.... Noh's face.... I just can't........AmvQMl.jpg
erEafM.jpg
kRg82p.jpg
oKHjKh.jpg
SO5d4b.jpg

Guest skeletonworks

They passed by each other on the hall way....Noh waved at Phun but he just ignored him...So when he passed by Phun, he grabbed Phun's hand...But Phun pulled back his hand..Noh said "hi" or said something to him..And Phun just replied shortly... TT_____TTkNSZdD.jpg
wCwWAK.jpg
8OrKl1.jpg
KjStMz.jpg
HdKPlS.jpg
rc1XON.jpg
E4jqMT.jpg

Guest skeletonworks

They are having internal turmoil. Both of them are not quite sure what's happening to them. And stupid streaming again buffer....e8W58a.jpg
Xs8TOe.jpg
cTfeVV.jpg
kPYBAk.jpg
StslmE.jpg

Archived