[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome to all newcomers... :) we are getting bigger here now... 

i just watch the BTS tar and phang singing... what song is it? can anyone give me youtube link to the original song? 
i love that clip very much, phang being so cute.. and tar is looking at her very sweetly... ah... im melting... :x :x :xthis a dream scene.. :\"> how cool is that when you can sing a song when your boyfriend plays the guitar... oh my god, i envy this couple... :\"> :\">
dear future boyfriend, please learn to play instrument. my fav. is piano by the way, guitar is not bad too .. :P

Guest nicmartin

Thanks for the warm welcome @yoyo_icecube. 
BTW - is March effectively a host too or just an actor with some hosting stints? He seems pretty good at being a host. 

Guest yellowsubmarine

uglypearl said: I found these gifs on net  (cr.sinlapinthai)

I really want to watch this episode ... Please private message me if you know the video link of this episode.

I'm also an expat in Bangkok. Welcome to the forum. :)

You seem to have great understanding of Thai things. Can I ask how long have you lived in Thailand? And where are you from originally? I just realized most of us haven't learned much about each other yet despite our long discussion here.

I'm Thai by the way, living in Bangkok. I don't watch much of Thai TV but I love Thai movies, GTH included. I occasionally translate and sub Thai series, but only when I have time.

Guest nicmartin

I would love to learn more about @beancanuck, too. How come your Thai is so good? I've only been here about two years and my Thai is almost non-existent. I'd love to learn more. @VarutK - are you Thai too?

Guest nicmartin

I would like to know from native Thais (or those who can understand Thai) how they think of March and Tou when they're off-character. 
I have seen plenty of their interviews especially Gang Ment and Homeroom and I found them to be so sweet to each other. And they even look like they're together in real life, though they also seem straight? I don't know if that makes sense HAHAHA. March also seems to be more into Tou.
Maybe this is just my fan fiction / wishful thinking talking 555+

Guest aidennguyen

@bencanuck‌

Thank you for such an enlightening article. I just can't stop reading it again and again. Poor Tou, he was so shy that when thrown with awkward questions like that, he just answered with the first things that popped in his mind.

Guest casio123

The company of these actors/actress is so poor.....
They don't have enough clothes for the cast.
I'm so sick of seeing the same uniform. Tou was wearing the uniform of his own school...:(((so boring!!!!!!!

@casio123 it's not that they don't have clothes for the cast also they are supposed to act as high school students of course they will wear their uniforms - I suppose it's like a promo thing.
As for Tou wearing his own uniform (?) , I'm not sure about how it's in Thailand but where I live people take pride in their uniforms/schools so maybe it's the same there as well or he just went there after school and didn't had time to change.

Guest Kudaranai

Yep, wearing a uniform is a big deal (even student uniforms) which is why sometimes they get yell at even worse if someone were to get in trouble while wearing the uniform. You're basically representing your school and stuff. A lot of times, it really is a pride thing. Convenience is just an added bonus.

Guest casio123

Haha i know, i'm just kidding :)))

I'm a Asian girl so i know exactly what uniform means...
But i don't like the fact that Tou was wearing his uniform on the Talk show. He has to separate his actor's life and his real life. It's not professional...! Where was his stylish???!!!

If you follow him on Twitter, you'll see this uniform soooooooooo manyyyyyyy times!!!! with the name of his school and also his number student...

And i don't agree that he didn't had time to change. Nooo!
Change the clothes => 10 sec.
Prepare the show (lights, scene, make up, script, artists,...everything) => so many hours!!!!

Archived