[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Guest aidennguyen

Honestly speaking, after 4 episodes I still have no idea what Non's character is about. So does Oil. They seem to keep her under Kanom Pang's shadow all the time. But I'm more concerned with Non because he will affect Thee (ha ha, my bias). Of course Sun and Jane have yet to appear but I don't think their characters will be as mysterious as Non.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicmartin

Wow, super thanks for that thorough explanation @bencanuck! First time I have ever seen that video and it's so cute and innocent and funny and incriminating at the same time. Whatever it is, GTH has scored with Tou. What a charismatic presence! The media is hounding him with his sexuality but he seems to be handling it pretty well - riding along and being all ambiguous about it. Not sure of Pchy did the same thing before. 
Now I also want to know where you study Thai! I want to have the same skills hahaha
As for the series - as much as I love the focus on the complicated relationships of Phu, Tee, Toie, Tar and Pang, I am starting to miss the other characters now too. Well for sure we'd see more of them in the upcoming episodes. 

gay or not, Tou certainly has grown up as an actor and has tremendous charisma. i don't think people would be interested in his sexuality if he wasn't interesting.i just find it rather telling that march always goes after him about his sexuality. either he's deflecting his own gay rumours, it's just fan service or there's something else. it's also weird that they are sweet to each other . how come march goofs around with the boys but when its you he goofs around sweetly? i know of actors elsewhere who aren't like that after pairing up in a gay role.

anyway i'm still conflicted about the phu-tee storyline. phu has become a mess, he doesn't deserve to be with anyone, more so someone like Thee who loves him genuinely, UNTIL and unless he sorts out himself. I'm not so cool on Thee and Non because it may just be a rebound. i'd rather Thee concentrates on his studies, goes upto the top of his class and excel in life and then find someone else who is neither a rebound nor a mess. i think thee is sure he's gay so he really has no problems.
Phu is the one with problems. he's selfish and confused about things. he says he's happy with foie but gets upset when thee leaves him. its a choice between what makes him happy and what he can't live without. and I'm not liking the way he deals with it---he becomes a sleaze bag. really? how do you sort out your confusion by sleeping around? 
non is sweet but he's a bit of a stalker. hahahah

Silly fact because I can't help but notice this every time I watch Hormones... and I want to subject everyone else to the same pain.

In both the Season 1 and Season 2 opening credits, Gao (Sprite) appears 9th. Gao actually means "nine."

Like I said, silly fact. ;)

Something sorta weird that I realized. Toei actually starts seriously dating Phu when she (more or less) accepts the way Phu sees love. Until she does that, she can't put herself in a relationship with him (or anybody, for that matter).

tar-happyenough.jpg

In S02E01, Tar says to Toei, "Aren't you over-thinking things? ... When you're with Phu, are you happy? ... If you're happy, isn't that enough?"

And then in S02E02, Toei says, "I was asked if you were gay." Phu: "What did you answer?" Toei: "Well, it bugged me, but when we're together, I'm happy. That was enough." Phu: "Thank you, Toei."

But in Hormones, it's always been Phu who closely links happiness and love, more than the other characters. (P'Yong and March both pointed out this character trait of Phu all the way back in Season 1. I think it's observable in the show, too.)

By having Toei overcome her initial obstacles to relationships through the happiness-love-enough thing, it's sort of written large here that Toei has been drawn into Phu's world... But is it in a good way? Did Toei develop in doing that or just change for Phu? Did she learn something to help herself or did she lose something about herself? What really happened?

(Honestly I'm not sure how to answer the questions. Maybe they're still developing in the show. Maybe they'll not be developed. Any thoughts?)

aidennguyen said: Honestly speaking, after 4 episodes I still have no idea what Non's character is about.

Guest akira9

http://videos-h-18.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10619643_709748305757438_1173235290_n.mp4

Porsche : Sprite, Be my girlfriend ? Don't waste time like this.
Sprite : Umm, OK

Phai : ...

tomorrow is saturday... are you ready??
im anticipating those who are not shine yet (bcoz they being overshadowed by thee-phu-toei and tar-phang couple) like win-kwan-mhog, and phai-sprite. 
or...should i say sprite-porsche!! 
lol... suddenly i remember a malay old song, the lyric was like:
"Don't wait too long, later she'll be taken by other guy." 
well... i think this song is telling the truth, phai... you taking toooooo long to figure out your heart. too bad... sprite is just way tooo gorgeous and amazing to be left single. 

Archived