[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

- Let's talk about Dao and Koi.

Issues left are Belgium, Koi's dad, Dew, Je T'aime, friends and society. The writer is psycho.

- Who's Je T'aime?

- the admin of yuri fanpage.

- how do you know that Je T'aime will comeback?

- She shows up in ending credit.

Actually, having it listed like this, KoiDao still has so many plot points/conflicts to resolve. How will they tell Elle they're together? How would she react? Dew still exists. I wonder why the netizens think Je T'aime's would be an issue though, I can't seem to think of any possible use for her character this season, unless GTH has something up their sleeves again.

Also Belgium, and Koi's dad!! Why are there so many hurdles to their relationship??

- I wanna see what if Dao meets a nice guy.

Most women, when they meet a better choice, they abandon ship.

Dating a nice guy is easier and more comfortable.

Koi has proven herself as she dump a nice guy like Net.

Dao has yet met a nice guy. She may love Koi simply because Koi's nicest to her.

We haven't seen if Dao truly overcome the issue of sexuality and social acceptance.

She's cleared the biggest hurdle but there are many smaller hurdles ahead. Will she be strong enough to overcome them all?

Many couples have broken up because they aren't strong enough.

If we get to see she faces and overcomes them all, we'll a splendid development of a character.

It seems it is always assumed that Koi likes Dao more. This same info gets said over and over, about how maybe Dao likes Koi because she was nice to her, and that she was there when she needed somebody. The same goes for Din, who was the only guy her mom seemed to approve of, although we know how that ended. While based on the story so far, it's quite logical to assume these things that the netizens have stated to be true, the acting and the chemistry of the actors are so great, I can believe otherwise ahahaha. When I watch the show (especially during the more recent episodes), it seems to me that their love for each other is so great, it's a great disservice for the characters not to end up together.

Also, maybe a bit of a tangent, but in my recent lurking and rummaging through tweets i have found this: (kept in spoilers because it seems to be irrelevant anyway)

this tweet (in Thai, so of course I have zero understanding) that shows sets of pictures that link ZomZom's friend  (I think Ja?) as the character Din was seen dating last season. (Yes, why are they dating in that shop? Who knows?)

CPRVV4mUEAQj-MN.jpg

She could just have been casted again for the show, and this info might (again I say) actually be irrelevant ahahaha. (In reality, I just want the Din plot line to die and never resurface again.)

- I love this episode though. it protrayed the life of ordinary high schoolers who have no dramatic issue in lives. passionate teenagers who can't shine. it reminded me of my high school days and inspired me to pick up my guitar again.

I agree with this. While the episode seemed to reach no climax, it delivered still. It showed a discovery of passion, and a performance reached through hard work and with those two, one would think that Phao had the perfect equation for success into getting into See Scape but reality had a way of telling him that his efforts, his passion, and his enthusiasm still isn't enough, and there will always be people better than he is. I guess it's a sad realization for him, so much that he gives up on his guitar. :(

While Phao's story line isn't the most dramatic, its value is in self discovery.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, having it listed like this, KoiDao still has so many plot points/conflicts to resolve. How will they tell Elle they're together? How would she react? Dew still exists. I wonder why the netizens think Je T'aime's would be an issue though, I can't seem to think of any possible use for her character this season, unless GTH has something up their sleeves again.

Also, maybe a bit of a tangent, but in my recent lurking and rummaging through tweets i have found this: (kept in spoilers because it seems to be irrelevant anyway)

Hidden Content

I agree with this. While the episode seemed to reach no climax, it delivered still. It showed a discovery of passion, and a performance reached through hard work and with those two, one would think that Phao had the perfect equation for success into getting into See Scape but reality had a way of telling him that his efforts, his passion, and his enthusiasm still isn't enough, and there will always be people better than he is. I guess it's a sad realization for him, so much that he gives up on his guitar. :(

While Phao's story line isn't the most dramatic, its value is in self discovery.

They have to tell Elle nothing, she can sense by herself . She doesn't have to do anything, She was kinda supportive if her friends dated in ss2. we can't think of of Je T'aime's role in series but to provoke a problem between Koi and Dao.

Din isn't in the ending credit, hence we assume that he won't make a comeback.

tbh, i played hayday during phao's part in the episode. i was a laid back, living aimlessly high schooler, so i didn't relate to the story at all.

Yeah... iam dying for Eps 5, Jane Mahatthanolerk

trailer look so badass, anyone translate please :)

btw, who was hit by Jane, Nut ?? someone who take Jane picture in the club?

#TeamJane

translated caption

The school is wrapped up in the coming sport day.

Kanompang as the vice president in charge of students' activities become the organizer by default while Boss doesn't seem to be interested. First returns to his playful and cheerful self, but his friends start to get annoyed. Pala notices and worries over this. Oil is trying to maintain her friendship with First despite First's indifference. Sun is still seeing Mali without anyone knowing but Zomzom, whose distance with Mali is getting closer. Jane is investing in drum major mission, however her straightforwardness and bitchy face give her a hard time adjusting with fellow marching band's members. Jane feels alienated but she has to stay. No one sees through her tough outer shell. No one knows what she's hiding in her heart and why she had to return from USA.

the one hit by Jane is likely a boy in marching band we haven't seen before. the one took Jane's pic in the club is Nut (Koi's ex).

Episode description

The atmosphere of Sports Day is already in the air. Non, who loves the event, is even more enthusiastic than normal. Kanompang, being the student council vice-president in charge of such things, of course ends up taking charge of preparation for the event. But Boss doesn't seem very interested in the event.

First, for his part, is back to being as cheerful as usual and has taken again to pranking his friends -- but the reception of his pranks from his friends seems to be changing from amusement to annoyance. Pala has taken notice of all this and has begun to worry about his friend's behaviour. Oil, for her part, is trying to build a budding friendship with First, even though First may not seem to reciprocate much.

Sun is still hanging out with Mali, but that seems to be largely unknown to most of the students at school -- except Zomzom, who is closing the gap between her and Mali.

Jane has taken up the role of major drummer in the Marching Band. She wants to do this job well if she's going to take it on. But her frankness and watchful, judgmental eye start to get her into conflicts with her bandmates. She has trouble adjusting and starts to feel even more isolated and different from those around her. Even so, she still sticks with her new position in the Marching Band. Nobody sees through her tough exterior to the things going on inside and the reason(s) she moved back from America. 

Trailer

Jane says "Forward march!" Then she gets into a dispute with the band about how things are supposed to happen. Teacher LukTan asks Jane if there's anything wrong; she can just say whatever is bothering her. Jane talks to (a person who I guess is) her mother about going out; they've had this conversation before, and Jane is supposed to keep her/them apprised. Jane says that [in that case?] this time she's going out for the night and isn't coming back.

Din isn't in the ending credit, hence we assume that he won't make a comeback.

He wasn't in the end credits for season 2 either. They stick the small "surprise" ones in the end credits for individual episodes only.

Edit: I guess welp and I were translating at the same time. :lol:

Finished watching the episode 4 with subs. I only saw part 6 thru the uploaded video today(I only saw 1-4 thru dailymotion). With P' Ben's recap, I thought he just saw something or kinda jealous with Sua that he was chosen that's why he "give up" on playing the guitar but after I saw the video, I understand now, why he quit. As a person who also know how to play the guitar, it's understandable however, I still hope Phao will continue to play. He's just a beginner anyway and learning to play as a lead guitarist is hard for a first timer. He should at least take it slowly. I, myself can't play tabs coz it's really hard and adding some freestyle will come last when you are already on an advanced level. Don't give up, Phao! You're actually excellent as a beginner, I must say :)

I love love this ep 4 ... Lots of development on dao koi and Phao life .. so here come my spazzing

I love phu .. omg the cameo looked so natural and this made me thing how i missed the first gen... But i didnt like how phao got discourage i mean he have to understand that you cant not be super good in a few days. of course sua is good as he maybe playing it for years.. but like writer said in ep00 that he really want to make phao like Miles teller in Whiplash and i really can see him in phao..but i will tell me keep practicing and not to get discourage.

Dao koi yes!!! finally Dao is ready to go forward with this relationship and I love koi's accepting and not leading on net.. and Wow Dao's mom just surprised me how can see be do a 90 degree turn and tell dao that she will keep on that. which made me see her in new light then just a strict mom in s1 and s2

Zomzom and mali i like how she is showing her self as big sister and this is actually what i wanted. I see new 3 couples are building Zomzom and pala, Non and pang, and Mali and sun...

but i really missed Oil and first .. i want to see love line develop between them and keep the first gen cameo coming ... who want to see win in next jane ep.. i know i am .. i also want to see khwan, tar and toei , sprite phai and yes Absolutely thee .. my bias from first gen along side win and khwan 

Guest zurichtime_stv

commentsfor ep.4 (Phao's)

from various threads on pantip

- Why was it no Pang and Oil in this ep?

- Pang danced with  Non.

Oil might be busy studying. She wants Med Chula. She got Med KKU but likely will turn down.

- Pang has long been titled "Miss Every Ep". Even in Win's episode in NY, she managed to show up in the photo.

Is Oil's "busy studyng" joke a reference to Oil's actress, Frung, school? Is she in the university now? I wonder if there is a website or bio that show us where the cast study.

I rewatched Win's episode in season 2 and i found the scene when Pang managed to show up in the photo with Tar when Win's checking his friends Facebook.

Is there anyone can help translate the meaning of this DaoKoi comic? https://twitter.com/fastbeam/status/656412921501618176/photo/1
please i'm curious what is Elle thinking in the comic. 

Ep. 4

After watching the episode with the eng sub, i predict that maybe Dao's mom knew what Dao's really feels and starting to accept or trying to be more patient to handle Dao so she won't outburst again. Or maybe like you guys said, Dao's mom is waiting for Dao to say it herself. The novel really describe Dao's feelings and there are scenes that actually happened in season 2.

I feel sorry for Phao. He finally discovered his passion and realized his skill isn't good enough and thinking there's always someone better than you. Don't give up Phao. You have a long way to go. He just picked up guitar for several days/weeks(?) You can improve more than Sua. 

Btw, Phao's expression is so priceless hahaha :) Especially, in Alien Rock Concert.

Every ep in season 3 (so far) always ended with cry or disappointment from the main cast.

I'm still watching the episode, but... aaw, finally Dao and Koi together <3 I was so happy to see Dao's love confession, I've been waiting for this since season 2. The scene was sweet and beautiful. And I loved Koi's reactions during Dao's speech. You could see all her love and the pain she felt. 

I'm so sorry for Net, though. Sure, he should have known, but I can understand why he still tried to be with Koi. I like him, he's a nice character.

Guest loveislove

I do enjoy the lastest episode, it'so good and i could see myself related to Phao'story very much. Though in my case there is nothing to do with music. I also did train so hard that I got injury and it's really hurt. But I still keep practicing and going forward. Therefore I do know that when a person who truly loves and wants something so much he will devote himself to make it happen, and the more he gets hurt the more dedicated he is, and that is not frustrating as many people might think. I know it sounds kinda weird but it happens to some people, I guess. Although the problem with Phao is comparing to Sua's and has "not good enough"attitude, and that's reason he quit too soon. In my case it's just my hobby and I can train by myself without caring/ bothering to any one. I dont have to show or compare anything to others people either so I can keep being determined.

The last scene, I have to say, is really good. Phao is too young, I hope he will come back to play guitar soon. I think the song Whatever that they practiced is suitable to Phao now. Besides, I dont see much Whiplash related thing in this episode, it's still good enough for a high school drama in my opinion.

I also see the relationship between Net and Koi ends too soon, how long had they actually been together? Poor Net. He makes me think about Mogh who is really nice guy in 2 last seasons. The scence between Mhog and Kwan is quite likely to Koi and Net's.

By the way, this series name is litterally translated to "Rebelious teenagers" in my language, so my tendency to think of this drama is rebelious stories as well but it seems I've missed his feeling toward this season. How about Jane's? I'm looking forward to her story next week. ;)

commentsfor ep.4 (Phao's)

from various threads on pantip

- Why was it no Pang and Oil in this ep?

- Pang danced with  Non.

Oil might be busy studying. She wants Med Chula. She got Med KKU but likely will turn down.

- Pang has long been titled "Miss Every Ep". Even in Win's episode in NY, she managed to show up in the photo.

Is Oil's "busy studyng" joke a reference to Oil's actress, Frung, school? Is she in the university now? I wonder if there is a website or bio that show us where the cast study.

I rewatched Win's episode in season 2 and i found the scene when Pang managed to show up in the photo with Tar when Win's checking his friends Facebook.

Is there anyone can help translate the meaning of this DaoKoi comic? https://twitter.com/fastbeam/status/656412921501618176/photo/1
please i'm curious what is Elle thinking in the comic. 

Ep. 4

After watching the episode with the eng sub, i predict that maybe Dao's mom knew what Dao's really feels and starting to accept or trying to be more patient to handle Dao so she won't outburst again. Or maybe like you guys said, Dao's mom is waiting for Dao to say it herself. The novel really describe Dao's feelings and there are scenes that actually happened in season 2.

I feel sorry for Phao. He finally discovered his passion and realized his skill isn't good enough and thinking there's always someone better than you. Don't give up Phao. You have a long way to go. He just picked up guitar for several days/weeks(?) You can improve more than Sua. 

Btw, Phao's expression is so priceless hahaha :) Especially, in Alien Rock Concert.

Every ep in season 3 (so far) always ended with cry or disappointment from the main cast.

Yes, busy studying is a reference to Frang's real life. she's finishing high school and gonna enroll a university.

someone posted a link to the casts in school uniform and that page contains the information who's studying what and where. http://women.kapook.com/view131601.html

Fon - Faculty of Liberal Arts, Mahidol University (English major) (senior)

Belle - Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thammasart University (British and American Studies) (sophomore)

Non (Net) - Faculty of Film Production, Mahidol University

Bank (Non) - International College, Bangkok University.

James - Faculty of Journalism, Thammasart University.

Praewa - Faculty of Business Administration, Bangkok Unversity (sophomore)

Frang - Triam-udom Suksa High School (Science program) (3rd year)

Pipo - Saint Francis Methodist High School (Singapore)

Pea - Fauculty of Architect, Chulalongkorn University

Praew - Bosco Pitak High School (3rd year?)

Claudine - Srivikorn School

Taneng - Faculty of Arts, Thammasart University (Fashion Design) (sophomore)

Sky - Suankulab School

Rolex - Vinit Suksa School

Ton - Chulalongkorn Demonstrative School

Translation for Elle's cartoon

for some reason, soompi refuses to link to tinypic  so you gotta copy and paste and replace "dot" with real dot (.) http://oi59"dot"tinypic"dot"com/16913dc"dot" jpg

free to share

indeed, Dao's mother never offended homosexaulity, not all strict mom has to be homophobic either.

Guest zurichtime_stv

Yes, busy studying is a reference to Frang's real life. she's finishing high school and gonna enroll a university.

someone posted a link to the casts in school uniform and that page contains the information who's studying what and where. http://women.kapook.com/view131601.html

Fon - Faculty of Liberal Arts, Mahidol University (English major) (senior)

Belle - Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thammasart University (British and American Studies) (sophomore)

Non (Net) - Faculty of Film Production, Mahidol University

Bank (Non) - International College, Bangkok University.

James - Faculty of Journalism, Thammasart University.

Praewa - Faculty of Business Administration, Bangkok Unversity (sophomore)

Frang - Triam-udom Suksa High School (Science program) (3rd year)

Pipo - Saint Francis Methodist High School (Singapore)

Pea - Fauculty of Architect, Chulalongkorn University

Praew - Bosco Pitak High School (3rd year?)

Claudine - Srivikorn School

Taneng - Faculty of Arts, Thammasart University (Fashion Design) (sophomore)

Sky - Suankulab School

Rolex - Vinit Suksa School

Ton - Chulalongkorn Demonstrative School

Translation for Elle's cartoon

for some reason, soompi refuses to link to tinypic  so you gotta copy and paste and replace "dot" with real dot (.) http://oi59"dot"tinypic"dot"com/16913dc"dot" jpg

free to share

indeed, Dao's mother never offended homosexaulity, not all strict mom has to be homophobic either.

What is Non's major? Is international college a major in thailand?

Many actress/actors that I know study in Thammasart, Mahidol, Chulalongkorn and Bangkok University. Are those university famous in Thailand? Which of those 4 university the best in Thailand? Are those government university? Hehehe i'm curious about the university there.

Wow Pepo is studying in Singapore. :blink: How he can balance the school and shooting? 

Thank P'welp for the translate :) It means a lot for international fans. Sometimes, i found some fanart or comic on twitter but, because the languange barrier, i can't fully understand or enjoy the fanart/comic. Khob khun kaa..

EP.5 "Dopamine" Recap (Contains Spoilers and Only Spoilers)

Soompi is unbearably slow for me today (the connection keeps timing out), so I don't know if the recap can be posted, but I'll make it anyway.

Also note that I think Jane's position is called "major drummer," but I know nothing of a Marching Band. I could be wrong. I didn't research this.

"Jane, wake up!" Over and over again: "Wake up!" It's really bright outside.

Jane gets up. She stares at her mom: "I'm up."

Her mom was using a hammer apparently. Wow, she's serious.

Jane joins Pang and Oil at school. She looks tired because she didn't get a good rest last night.

Jane is invited to go with Oil, KNP, and SeeScape to a pub. It's her first time to a pub in Thailand.

First comes by. He doesn't hear Oil, given his headphones. Oil tries again. KNP sees Oil's reactions. KNP: "That day that I said First isn't that trustworthy, maybe it's not as bad as that. If you like First..."

"I don't like him. Really."

They are pay respect to the Buddha's image. First leaves early to "take a dump." Everyone else leaves and finds their shoes all messed up outside the classroom. They know it was First.

Pala helps Zomzom find her missing shoe. "Pala, what's your size? I'll help you find your shoes."

ZZ's friends make fun of her: "You find mine, I'll find yours."

Zomzom is going to hit her friends with a shoe she picks up. They run off. "Find it yet?" asks Zomzom. Pala says: "Yep." It's the one in ZZ's hand.

Marching Band.

"Forward march!"

SeeScape passes by and one of them says, "Hey, check out Jane!"

Jane asks for a restart. Everyone moans and groans. She's obviously serious about her rhythm. She watches their feet. "It's wrong like before."

A senior student tells her off for interrupting. The conversation basically comes down to Jane's comment: "Oh, so if my senior students are wrong, I'm supposed to shup up about it, huh?"

Teacher LukTan comes along. She says, "Jane, everyone in the band was together before. If you're gonna be a good major drummer, you need to get along with everyone. OK, we're all in this together. We've been doing this a while. If you need to adjust your skills, then do it. It's not just Jane who needs to adjust. Come on. OK, let's take a break for ten minutes."

Nutt, who used to date Koi, approaches Jane. Nutt says, "Well, you're better than me. I play football. I watch you practise every day... I want to know what you like to eat? Do you like this?"

"Why?" She's not impressed. "You know my name... Can school players eat snacks like that? Hm." (I forget the order she said all this in and the exact order of her conversation with Nutt.)

Nutt confesses that he likes her, thinks she's cute, would like to get to know her.

Jane: "Thanks, but I don't like sweet things. Better to keep it for yourself, P'. Thank you."

She walks off.

Continued

The Student Council is organizing Sports Day. Pang is largely in charge.

Boss says to Non, "Do you think this is enough? The President has to take care of all this. And next week, we've got the focus groups we're talking about; I booked a room already." Non tries to console him and tell him it'll be alright.

Boss seems focused on only what interests him.

At home on the couch, Phao is on Facebook. He sees a photo of Sua playing guitar. He closes Facebook.

Mom comes along. "Phao, you've been playing games since the morning. What about homework? Guitar? Are you bored of it already? I told you about this... Oh, I told you this would happen. When your game's done, clean up the house."

Mali and Zomzom. Mali calls Sun. "Sun where are you?" Sun is going to a party. Mali questions how underage people can go. Mali won't go. Dad probably won't allow it. "Good night, P'Sun!" "Bye bye!"

Dad asks Sun: "Do you have everything you need?" Sun looks questioningly. Dad repeats: "Do you have everything you need?" Sun taps his back pocket.

(Well, no wonder Sun is the way he is.)

Alone in her room, Jane is thinking of the past. She gets her stuff ready to go. She chooses to go out the window instead of out her door.

At the pub: Jane, Sun, Pang, Oil, Ryo, A. Non arrives. (A's dance moves are amusing.)

Nutt is there. He looks at Jane. She looks icily away.

Pang looks unimpressed when an old SeeScape song comes on.

Sun explains to Jane: "Pangs old boyfriend wrote this song for her."

Then Ryo, A, and Sun sing the song at her. Pang yells back at them. Pang downs the whole glass. She wants another one. Non is at first amused but then concerned. "Are you OK, Pang?" he asks. Then she spews on him and in a bucket.

Jane meets one of the guys from Win's episode last year. She's super-excited. She can't contain her excitement. "Who did you come with?" They ask each other. Jane came with friends. He came with...

Cut to a shot of Win. He waves to the camera/to Jane.

Everyone came to this pub apparently.

Cut to adverts,

Continued

Jane says she'll come back to Sun et al. Jane goes to see Win and the other guy. But then he goes to see his girlfriend. Win and Jane are alone.

"How's it been?"

Jane can't hear him.

"How's it been?"

"Let's go to 7-Eleven," she says.

They are sitting outside 7-Eleven.

Win asks how long she's been back. Three or four months. Mom made her come back. Win asks if she was caught. Jane says, "How'd you know?"

"That's too bad. We won't get to hang out there again."

They talk about the past. Jane remembers that she couldn't understand things when she first moved to the US.

Win says that you can adjust, right? What about changing from red to pink hair? Win suggests she let her hair down.

"You serious about this one?"

Win says yes. She does it.

"It's like a different person from the one I knew in New York." "Explain." "Different colour, different personality, quieter, calmer."

She puts her hair back up.

"Why did you rush off that time?" Jane asks Win. After a short pause, she adds: "OK, I won't ask."

Win says, "Well, it's that... I came back to find someone. When I was there, it was good. Until I started to... use it [the drugs]. I found the bad stuff, and then I'd see her image everywhere. There had to be a meaning to me being there. I knew I had to come back. I needed to apologize to her. I had an opportunity. Someone cared about me. Sorry that I didn't say anything about it..."

Jane: "Well, you're back. I'm happy about that anyway."

Win: "So, since that day, how's it been?"

Jane: "I had to come back, so I did."

Win's phone rings just as he asks Jane for more info. He walks away. It seems to  but Win will go pick the caller up. "I gotta go. It was good to see you," says Win.

Jane: "Next time we meet, I'll tell you everything. The person who called, was that the person from that time?"

Win seems to indicate no. (Edit: I thought Win indicated yes to Jane's question when I first saw it. But re-watching on LINE TV... I clearly "mis-saw" that gesture. There's only so much that one can do at the same time: listen, watch, type. I didn't see this right, I guess, though I heard it fine; I must have been busy typing or something. So to summarize, I think Win seems to say no to Jane's question: "The person who called... is it the person you came back for?")

"Good travels home."

"Didn't drink anything!" says Win, protesting his innocence.

The camera shows us that the gum Jane bought she already had in her purse. She just wanted to spend time alone with Win, obviously.

Jane comes back to the pub. She downs her beer. Jane says she'll go back to her friends. She's given some drugs.

She lives an interesting experience.

Nutt sees her holding her hand up as if something is there or happening. he snaps a photo. Nutt walks off.

Sun comes by. He says to Jane, "Whatcha oiing? Drunk? You OK?"

Jane's hand is twitching. Sun asks why. "Are you drunk?" he reiterates.

Jane doesn't answer. She grabs his neck instead. She leans on him. They hug.

Then she suddenly breaks away. Her eyes are empty, though.

"Time to go home?" asks Sun. Jane says no. She wants to go elsewhere.

Sun and Jane in the car. Aside from the music, it's really quiet.

"So now we're pretty sure something was up," says Sun.

"Ever feel like you're an alien?" asks Jane. "Aliens talk to people and it doesn't work. But with two aliens, they can converse. But sometimes they are forced to split apart. Then one day they come back and find one another. But while one of them hasn't changed at all, one of them has changed into a human."

"Are you that drunk? You gonna make it?"

"I guess so," says Jane.

"Jane, get up!" says Mom over and over. Mom and Dad are trying to break down her door.

Jane comes in the door to the house. She rushes to her room. Mom and Dad see her. They turn to her.

Mom asks whether she could know if Jane was there or if she'd died already, with the door locked like that. And jumping down from the second floor, is she not scared of dying? Mom doesn't want Jane to die. Even the way things are now, it's too much for her. She collapses.

Jane looks genuinely concerned.

(Continued)

The Student Council is preparing stuff for Sports Day. They're making signs and so on.

KNP brings paint for them. KNP and Non have pet names apparently. KNP can't remember spewing on Non. Sun confirms it's true; it's happened. KNP: "This is real?" Non: "Sure is." KNP: "I'm sorry!" Non says no problem, just make things better next time. They flirt.

KNP leaves.

Sun asks Non what the story is. Non says KNP is just fun to tease and so on. Sun then explains the best way to actually get close to KNP.

Sun tells First that Oil likes him. "Aren't you hanging out?" First: "Well, sort of, I guess." First has new thoughts now. He smiles.

First texts Oil, who is in the library.

"Oil, where're you at?"

Oil tells him where she is. "What's up?" she asks online.

Then First appears behind her and surprises her.

"What's up?" says Oil in person.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you here?"

"Just wanna see you."

Oil smiles.

"Hungry?" asks First. "Let's go get something to eat."

"Sure," says Oil. They gather her stuff.

The band's major drummer can't find a place to sit with her bandmates.

"Is something up?" asks Jane. They are snickering. "Nothing," says the guy. Jane grabs the phone.

She sees a conversation started by Nutt: "Think she's out of her mind on drugs?" It's a photo of Jane holding her hand up and staring at nothing. People in the online conversation discuss whether it's drugs or alcohol. Some say one, some say the other. Some say she's just smiling. Nutt keeps intervening in the conversation to provoke speculation, too.

The whole school sees it.

LukTan sees it and rushes to a meeting. One teacher says this can't be allowed to pass, taking drugs. One teacher says there's no evidence. One teacher suggests that this might reflect on the school's image. The discipline teacher says he's not interested in the school's image but other values.

Jane is watching all the online conversation.

Teacher Ying aggressively suggests: "Why not check her urine? Then we'd know exactly what we're talking about."

LukTan: "Isn't that going too far?"

Ying: "And caring about the kids more than we should, that's not too far out there, is it?"

Stare-off: Ying v. LukTan. Cut to adverts.

Edit -- re: who called Win

Continued

Teacher LukTan and Jane.

LukTan: "Did you really do this? How can anyone help you if we don't know the truth?"

Jane: "Yes [I did it]."

LT: "You know this isn't just an issue at school, this isn't just about expulsion. It's a legal issue."

Upon questioning from LT, Jane explains that she's not addicted. She can limit and control herself. LT eventually says: "No one knows whether you really did it or not?" "No one really knows." She responds at length: "Then let's put it this way. The school is looking how to find an answer. They might test your urine. But I don't know what'll happen. But promise me you won't do this again. I'll speak for you at the next meeting. I want to give you another chance. You're strong enough to change yourself. Can you do it? Do you promise? Jane..."

"I promise, Teacher."

LT tells Jane not to talk about this with anyone. Then there's no evidence. She has to honour her promise.

Jane comes home from school to find her room has been entered into by Mom.

"What kind of Mom does this?"

"What kind of kid does this?"

"My mom is like a crazy person."

"Yes, I am, because I have a kid like you."

Jane says she's going out. Mom says she's not letting Jane go out. Jane won't talk. She gets changed out of her school clothes.

Jane: "I'm going out. I'm not coming back. No need to wait up for me."

"Jane!" yells Mom. She grabs her and tries to stop her.

Jane leaves.

Mom screams that if she goes, she doesn't have to come back at all!

This gets no response from Jane. She just leaves as planned.

Jane is at the pub alone, drinking.

Her face looks lost, emotionless, despairing. She makes a call and asks to be picked up by (I think) Sun.

Continued

Sun is driving. Jane is in the back seat. She tells a story about her big brother buying this strange colourful globe (which she's holding). And she liked it. It's like something alien, bright, different. Weird, huh? Then Jane had to go abroad. Her mom made her go, so she went. In the beginning, she was going to be there only a year. But that turned into four years. It became more home than Bangkok. It was good there. Then after the stuff started to happen, Mom became too concerned. Jane had to come back. It would just be better to stay in the US, though. Then she wouldn't have to start over.

"Sun, if I told you I didn't do it, would you believe me?" asks Jane after a brief pause.

"Whatever you told me, I'd believe," says Sun.

"That's great," says Jane as a way of thanking him. "But I did do it."

"Does anyone know?"

"Just two of you: you and Teacher LukTan."

"What does she think?"

"She'll help me. She'll help me get out of it. I'm such an ___ making a teacher lie for me."

Jane says she'll have to leave the school. Sun asks why if no one knows. Jane has resigned herself to the worst.

Sun says: "OK, I know where to go."

Sun takes her to school... and then runs off.

"What's up with you?" asks Jane.

He comes back with a broom and asks her to show him Marching Band stuff. He gives her the broom. He makes an announcement about her being the major drummer. He claps happily. Jane pretends with the broom. (Wow, she can throw a broom up in the air and catch it after all those drinks. ;)) Sun and Jane play around.

Jane smiles and has fun. They walk across the football pitch.

They fall down on the grass and look up at the stars and moon.

Sun: "When I invited you here, I didn't think through all this... When you're the major drummer, you're pretty awesome. It's too bad [about leaving, I assume]."

Jane doesn't reply. She just starts to cry.

Sun turns to her. He grabs her hand.

Sun says, with a small smile, "What alien from what planet has a face like that? Just like any other human." He keeps holding her hand. They look up at the moon.

Jane comes home.

Mom is on the couch. Dad talks to Mom: "Better? Are you getting better?"

Mom was crying until she collapsed again. Dad asks Jane if there are any problems at school. She can tell him. He mentioned (I think) about drugs. "OK," he says. "It's late. Time for bed."

He carries Mom to their room. Jane watches.

Alone, Jane apologizes to Teacher LukTan. That's all we know. Then we see the following scene:

Jane walks away. She walks past the Marching Band and football players practising. Her bandmates ask where she's been, why she missed practice.

Jane to Marching Band members: "I quit this school. I'm leaving."

The football players are nearby. Nutt overhears. He yells at Jane: "So you quit school? That means you admit it, right? You can just admit it right?" Jane hears him, turns around, and walks straight up to him. He continues, "Why you looking at my face?"

KNP runs up. She shouts at Nutt: "You know why my friend is leaving, right, P'? It's all because of you, right?"

They get into a massive argument.

Jane breaks up the argument by smashing Nutt with her (old) stick. She proudly walks away.

Next time

It's about the focus group (or maybe about Boss). Boss is working on the focus group, but he doesn't seem to think Non is serious enough about it. Then we see that someone still can't recognize Boss. Boss takes off his glasses either to see if it helps or to sarcastically prove a point.

Edit: I mistyped "Nutt" as "Butt." Appropriate enough.

So the one who called Win that time was Kwan? Am I correct? 

I liked how GTH and Nadao being so secretive with the cameos. I was really shocked to see Peach in this episode. 

Cameo for all the graduates, please!! :D

--

This episode was dark. Episode 4 was light then we suddenly see so much conflicts for Jane's episode. Well acted, I liked this episode so much. I got to see a little glimpse of Jane's loneliness. 

Was the "thing that all you need" that Sun's Dad mentioned, a condom? or just a pocket money? :D

Archived