[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

I don't think that's from Hormones. Because i thought from the recap, the next episode (EP.4) will be focused on Phao. 

*btw, i just made the account because of Hormones*. ^_^ Happy to join the forum :) 

Btw, i have a question. Where is Babymild? The tom from Hormones the Next Gen. When i watched Hormones Frozen, she was there. But, where is she now? Why did she cast in the season 3?

Welcome to the Hormones thread :) I'm glad there are new members who are joining and old ones who are coming back. I miss this kind of atmosphere on this thread. I hope you'll enjoy being here. 

We have talked here before about BabyMild because I'm also looking for her. As for @welp, it was speculated that the original choice for Jelly's character was BabyMild but was later changed to Cookai (http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/343533-current-thailand-drama-2013~2015-hormones-the-series-season3-ep01-on-26-september/?do=findComment&comment=19282699.

I'm actually waiting for Babymild also to appear even if it's just a supporting role but I don't see her promoting HM3 in her IG account. :(

I think EP.2 was more about Koi (not Dao) and EP.3 was more about Zomzom (not Mali), so even if we don't count the fact that it looks like the next episode is Phao's and the fact that GTH loves to keep us guessing, the list seems to be a fan's prediction? 

Also, Pala had better get an episode, or I'll be mad! The "quiet character" episodes have always been some of my favourites. :lol:

Maybe in Episode 8? :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see more people joining or coming back! :D 

Like others have mentioned (@VarutK and @CrypticShan) I'm finding this season much lighter. I find myself laughing quite a bit more. I'm enjoying this. Maybe this is part of what the writers meant when they said they wanted to leave us with a nice final season and leave us wanting more. I'm sure there are lots of ways to do that, and I'm sure there are lots of ways they'll (try to) do that. But playing around with the tone, letting it be carefree sometimes, is a nice touch. It makes me happy, anyway. :)

ps; i wonder how top rated agro-industry faculty looks like. their faculty must be very big. 

I'll end up pretty off-topic, so I'll "spoiler tag"this -- ^_^ --

Hidden Content

lol. If you're talking about the size, the area, those of Maejo or Chiangmai are likely bigger, considering those universities site on bigger area.

btw, you're a teacher at KU? awesome. what do you teach?

As for Dao and Koi, in Season 1, there is no hint that they will become a couple unlike those existing couple to be (Win-Khwan-Mhog) (Tar-Toei) (Phai-Sprite) (PhuThee) so I was kinda surprised when they made those two girls falling in love with each other in Season 2. They're quite adorable tho however, it was obviously made for fan service. I don't have a complaint because I like DaoKoi couple. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I really like the adult gay part. It's not redundant (like having another BL) and it's more refreshing because it reflects gays on another perspective, on a more matured perspective. And Mali's dad is stunning. Yes, Olivier is so handsome. :lol: I want to see more of him in this season. 

Hidden Content

not only for fanservice. KoiDao portrays a different issue of gay relationship. PhuThee is about exploring and accepting of oneself sexuality while KoiDao is about homosexuality and social pressure.

I think EP.2 was more about Koi (not Dao) and EP.3 was more about Zomzom (not Mali), so even if we don't count the fact that it looks like the next episode is Phao's and the fact that GTH loves to keep us guessing, the list seems to be a fan's prediction? 

Also, Pala had better get an episode, or I'll be mad! The "quiet character" episodes have always been some of my favourites. :lol:

Pala will date with Zomzom and their conflicting characters will bring about some problems.

I saw this joke and think it's worth sharing.

Teacher: Jane, do you wanna be a drum mayor?

Jane: Sorry. I've already been a cheer leader. (refering to the role in the movie.)

btw, you're a teacher at KU? awesome. what do you teach?

Hm, I might as well say it. Chemical Engineering. :)

Since I'm sure someone will be wondering (and to tie this post back into Hormones)...

nunar2.png

Yes, she's one of our former students. But no, the way the teaching schedule worked, I didn't personally teach any of the classes/sections she was in. :)

A part of me wish that these two should have dated on that episode because they are so compatible in terms of fashion. :lol::lol:

I noticed that too and thought it was weird they dressed alike. But then when I rewatched the episode I realized that it may not be a coincidence. She might know how he dressed and tried to dress like him. That would make her really creepy. :sweatingbullets:

A part of me wish that these two should have dated on that episode because they are so compatible in terms of fashion. :lol::lol:

I noticed that too and thought it was weird they dressed alike. But then when I rewatched the episode I realized that it may not be a coincidence. She might know how he dressed and tried to dress like him. That would make her really creepy. :sweatingbullets:

She's like a psycho if that would be the case.. creepy! :vicx:

----

This is for @CrypticShan however, it's in thai so I can't understand it but there's some picture so I that got going for me :)

http://women.kapook.com/view131601.html

Guest CrypticShan

So many people here now. :o You guys are right, maybe it was just fanmade because we need to see more of Pala and Zomzom! I wish it's not just one episode given to them though, being together and breaking up, just in one episode. How unsatisfying. </3 

That Oil and First plaid shirts tho, Oil is getting more creepy if what you guys said was true. :o As if following them whilst hiding behind a wall isn't creepy enough. She could work for Intel or something. ;) I find it cool and frustrating that almost all that's shown in trailers have been aired on each of the character's first main air time because when I watch trailers of some western series, it feels like I almost watched the whole show! That's just gets me more excited of what's to come so it's all good. :) 

Thanks redblueyellow! How did you even find that? I see some Oil tendencies! Just kidding. :) Is that their real school uniform? I have a question about that, why do boys wear shorts? I just find it a bit funny and odd. They use it if their in high school but change to pants when they go to University? When do they get to wear their normal clothes to school? 

Bencanuck is a teacher? What?! That's cool. :)  I'm just finding out the frustration of getting vested in Asian series because of the language barrier. I tried to follow them on Instagram and watch the character/director interviews on Gangment(?) but I can't understand a thing. :( I guess finding out about the real personalities of actors is a big one up for me while waiting for episodes. It's interesting how each of the casts and staff states their point of view on the show and in relation to their own scenarios. How about you guys? Do you get vested in the characters, script and/or production?:) 

Thanks redblueyellow! How did you even find that? I see some Oil tendencies! Just kidding. :) Is that their real school uniform? I have a question about that, why do boys wear shorts? I just find it a bit funny and odd. They use it if their in high school but change to pants when they go to University? When do they get to wear their normal clothes to school? 

Bencanuck is a teacher? What?! That's cool. :)  I'm just finding out the frustration of getting vested in Asian series because of the language barrier. I tried to follow them on Instagram and watch the character/director interviews on Gangment(?) but I can't understand a thing. :( I guess finding out about the real personalities of actors is a big one up for me while waiting for episodes. It's interesting how each of the casts and staff states their point of view on the show and in relation to their own scenarios. How about you guys? Do you get vested in the characters, script and/or production?:) 

I got it from the Rolex Jirayus FC Fb page. As much as possible, I hit like on the FB pages of the Hormones casts that I like even if I can't even understand what they post sometimes but most of their posts are pictures so I really like it, and their is this crappy FB translation and a little bit of common sense on my end so I got that going for me :lol:

Yes, the pictures on the link are their real uniforms in real life.

When I got addicted to Hormones, I researched on their personal accounts (twitter and Instagram), liked a tons of FB pages related to the casts and to the show itself. As what you can see in my DP, I'm so into the TarToei ship. :lol:

Frozen Hormones was really a great show to watch if you wanted to see the Hormones gang's personalities, friendship and bonding. That eased my longing for the first gen while waiting for the season premiere of Season 3 and made me realized how these kids bond with the next gen. I really love Frozen Hormones. I don't know why some people don't like it. I'm glad Nadao B and GTH decided to released an official eng sub for that show. You better watch it. 

Description (the dialogue in the trailer doesn't tell anything additional, really)

The relationship between Koi and Net is progressing. At the same time, Dao's feelings have been channelled into writing fiction, where they are bearing fruit.

Phao and Robot are helping to take care of the new (and beautiful) half-Thai, half-American girl who has just moved to Nadao Bangkok, Mali (who is also Zomzom's new younger sister). Phao has noticed that Robot seems to have taken not a small liking to Mali, but Robot has not realized that there's someone else who's taken an interest in her.

After Phao's acquisition of his own electric guitar, he's started to change. He's seriously devoted to music now and is less lopsidedly focused on love, girls, and his broken heart like he has been in the past. He decides to ask Sun, A, and Ryo from SeeScape if he can practise with them, in the hopes of developing his own skills. Enjoyment, love, and perseverance lead Phao to a pretty fast improvement -- so fast that SeeScape invites him to really play with them as a second guitarist at an event organized by the music club in collaboration with Fah Baworn School (FBW), Phao's old school.  Phao is going to once again meet P'Mind, his ex-girlfriend and one reason behind his choice to move schools this year.

I find it cool and frustrating that almost all that's shown in trailers have been aired on each of the character's first main air time because when I watch trailers of some western series, it feels like I almost watched the whole show! That's just gets me more excited of what's to come so it's all good. :) 

Is that their real school uniform? I have a question about that, why do boys wear shorts? I just find it a bit funny and odd. They use it if their in high school but change to pants when they go to University? When do they get to wear their normal clothes to school? 

Nadao likes it deceiving it seems.

Yes, those are their real uniforms. Yes, High school boys wear shorts and collegiate boys wear trousers. Students wear casual clothes when they have no class (weekend or special activity during school break). Pipo (First) didn't wear a uniform, it's said his school was Saint Francis Methodist and I found that it sited in Singapore.

I watched Gang'ment and thought if I would subtitle it, but that'll be an extremely time consuming work.

T-netz comments on the ep.4 preview

youtube

+21 When will they make up? #KoiDAo

+28 Honestly, I cheer KoiNet ... Cheer them to break up quickly that it won't be burdensome for #KoiDaoTeam editing.

+36 Everyone's waiting to see Jane throws pen to the teacher. #WhoElseIsWaiting #IHaveWaitedTillMyRootGrows (the idiom 'wait till my root grows' initially used to express that one has stayed at a place very long, a metaphor to a seed.)

+5 KoiNet is progessing? Some consideration to me, a KoiDao stan, please.

Pantip

- I've heard that Non said Net would have big screen time in this ep but diminished in later ep's.

Koi would call an end, right? She likely cried to her dad in this ep.

- Will KoiDao show up for 3 mins like in previous ep?

- "While the relationship of Koi and Net is progressing ..."

They wouldn't break up yet, huh? Eventhough Koi realized she had no feeling for Net, she was reluctant to end, huh? She vented out with her dad and he suggested her to hang on, huh?

For Dao, there was a very long way ahead (since she showed up for few minutes per an ep). Lol.

- The anticipated few minutes.

- If Net had big screen time, He must have lovey-touchy scenes.

If they had lovey-touchy scenes, there must be the talking to dad scene too.

If Net and Koi's relationship ended in ep.4, the issue left is the relationship of Ms. Naphajaree (Dao's mom) - Dao - Koi. (this issue even worth an entire series of its own.)

Non-kun said Net's screen time would be diminished, they broke up for sure. Maybe not? Nadao is sly-er than a fox.

Anyway, GTH, please give Dutdao some chalala moments, she had been tortured a lot since ss1. You made her the center of the poster but her role is of an ant size.

- Damn Dutdao! The novel won't bring your hubby back, better throw a lamp onto Net.

- Poor Phao. This is his episode but 98.9% of the conversation is on KoiDao. Lol.

Anyway, Koi and Dao will be in every ep's, right?

The Gangment episodes seem interesting too, but yeah those are too lengthy to translate. Thanks for providing some insight on what the Thai netizens care about, not so much about Phao it seems, but it would be great to see how different they would tackle his story line in comparison to Tar's, especially since they talked about it in episode 0.

KoiDao :( The clips they've released from the music video and episode 0 were most (if not all) from Koi's episode. So while Dao seems to be shafted in these earlier episodes, she might just surprise us in the latter ones. Will KoiDao be in every episode? It seems like an odd setting to me that they'll be in all episodes, because they seem to be the characters that are most distant from the entire casts' story line, given they're a grade ahead. But they could be in all episodes, given Dao is the center girl for this season.

then again, most of the main characters are made visible in every episode so far (i think?) [save Mali who was introduced an episode later]

Thanks again for the translation, welp!

Where did they get to know information about the episode like Koi talking to her dad and where did Non (do they mean the actor?) say that Net would get less screen time? 

Also, love to see netizens comments @welp. Thank you! They're so much fun to read! If you want to keep translating in the coming weeks it would be great :D

If Net and Koi's relationship ended in ep.4, the issue left is the relationship of Ms. Naphajaree (Dao's mom) - Dao - Koi. (this issue even worth an entire series of its own.)

I hope they do this... and then don't resolve all that's left in the last episode, Hope they do it earlier so they can have a bit off fluff anf happiness for DaoKoi at the end, haha.

- Damn Dutdao! The novel won't bring your hubby back, better throw a lamp onto Net.

HAHA, I'm sorry it's horrible of me but I burst out laughing at that. Sounds like the worst melodrama with lots of fighting.

- Poor Phao. This is his episode but 98.9% of the conversation is on KoiDao. Lol.

Got to agree... even if I'm more invested in DaoKoi, haha. Wonder what they will do with the guitar playing storyline. Phao is clenching his hand in the end of the episode 4 preview, will he practice so hard that he's hurt or will it be revealed in a dramatic fashion that he has some illness hindering his dream of playing?

Guest loveislove

Description (the dialogue in the trailer doesn't tell anything additional, really)

The relationship between Koi and Net is progressing. At the same time, Dao's feelings have been channelled into writing fiction, where they are bearing fruit.

Phao and Robot are helping to take care of the new (and beautiful) half-Thai, half-American girl who has just moved to Nadao Bangkok, Mali (who is also Zomzom's new younger sister). Phao has noticed that Robot seems to have taken not a small liking to Mali, and Robot, too, has realized that there's someone else who's taken an interest in her.

After Phao's acquisition of his own electric guitar, he's started to change. He's seriously devoted to music now and is less lopsidedly focused on love, girls, and his broken heart like he has been in the past. He decides to ask Sun, A, and Ryo from SeeScape if he can practise with them, in the hopes of developing his own skills. Enjoyment, love, and perseverance lead Phao to a pretty fast improvement -- so fast that SeeScape invites him to really play with them as a second guitarist at an event organized by the music club in collaboration with Fah Baworn School (FBW), Phao's old school.  Phao is going to once again meet P'Mind, his ex-girlfriend and one reason behind his choice to move schools this year.

If memories serve me right, last year  I wished they could build a character that had passion or dream and pursue it rather than focus only on teenager's issue, so it seems they will make it this year. By watching ep0, I learned that the director Ping was inspired by Whiplash - the movie won 3 Oscars last year and would choose Phao for this role. Cool.

I have not finished ep 2 yet but I really like both Boss and  Non after watching ep 1 :P

Guest nyankii

(I don't know if i quote it right :sweatingbullets:) I think Dao have a plan on winning back her Koi, and that is through that novel she's writing. As far as i know, that novel was the continuation of the short journal she made at the last part of Ep2 and we all know that it is intended for Koi. In ep3, (according to p'Ben's recap) she entitled it as "About Koi" from being "Untitled". Maybe, just maybe.. that novel is her secret weapon. Maybe, when she's finally done writing it, she will give it Koi. Maybe, she writes on that novel everything she wanted to say to Koi that she can't say to her personally.

Well.. that's all just a theory, a delusional mind's work :P But i'm hoping that Dao's spending her time writing a novel have some good reason behind. Anyway, i'm a new kid here! i'm happy to finally join this discussion i've been lurking around for months :)

In ep3, (according to p'Ben's recap) she entitled it as "About Koi" from being "Untitled". 

My understanding is that the new title Dao gives is a clever one. It could mean "About Koi" or "Concerning Koi." Due to a second meaning of one of the words and the fact that Koi's name means "pinky finger," the new title also means "to hold someone's pinky finger" or "hand-in-hand" -- which is exactly what Dao drew. All this in two words. I'm curious how GTH is going to translate this on Friday. Dao is too good a wordsmith. :lol:

(Of course I didn't notice/process all of this while simultaneously watching and recapping live!)

Welcome! Glad you went from lurking to posting. :) 

Guest nyankii
My understanding is that the new title Dao gives is a clever one. It could mean "About Koi" or "Concerning Koi." Due to a second meaning of one of the words and the fact that Koi's name means "pinky finger," the new title also means "to hold someone's pinky finger" or "hand-in-hand" -- which is exactly what Dao drew. All this in two words. I'm curious how GTH is going to translate this on Friday. Dao is too good a wordsmith. :lol:

(Of course I didn't notice/process all of this while simultaneously watching and recapping live!)

Welcome! Glad you went from lurking to posting. :) 

Oh! Thanks @bencanuck for explaining and clarifying it more to us :) (and for the welcome too!) Dao is indeed really good in playing words. What should we expect?  She's a good writer afterall. I'll just patiently wait for the release of Ep3 eng sub, and for the new episode too.

(I don't know if i quote it right :sweatingbullets:) I think Dao have a plan on winning back her Koi, and that is through that novel she's writing. As far as i know, that novel was the continuation of the short journal she made at the last part of Ep2 and we all know that it is intended for Koi. In ep3, (according to p'Ben's recap) she entitled it as "About Koi" from being "Untitled". Maybe, just maybe.. that novel is her secret weapon. Maybe, when she's finally done writing it, she will give it Koi. Maybe, she writes on that novel everything she wanted to say to Koi that she can't say to her personally.

Well.. that's all just a theory, a delusional mind's work :P But i'm hoping that Dao's spending her time writing a novel have some good reason behind. Anyway, i'm a new kid here! i'm happy to finally join this discussion i've been lurking around for months :)

the lamp throwing is a joke, referring to the scene Dao burst out onto her mom in season 2.

The novel was written to vent out. however, Fon said Dao would attempt to get Koi back and it must be something to do with her novel.

Guest CrypticShan

Big thanks to Welp and Bencanuck! Here's a virtual hug! I'm really grateful for you taking your time to translate. :tears::)  The thai peole commenting were really funny. It's nice to see their point of view. :) Thanks to Redblueyellow (RBY) too. I watched a few episodes of Frozen Hormones. Tar(Gunn) and Phu(March) were really funny! :)I guess I'll do that but the FB translator sucks! It adds to the frustration. Haha. 

Why are they talking about Dao and Koi? I didn't even see them in the teaser. :o I do agree that Dao hasn't been given enough screen time yet but I'm sure she'll have her own in the later episodes. I'm sure hers is going to be a big and heavy one concerning her mom, that's why they're still setting up the stage with the Koi and Net act to produce impact. Making Koi and Net closer then breaking them up. Non, the one who plays Net said that he's not the main actor so he won't be seen much. That pretty much confirms that they're going to break up. Unless, they get together and Koi is thrown out of the picture then it will focus on Dao and her heartbreak. I do believe that the Novel Dao is writing will make a great appearance, will it be publicly thrown out of the school's rooftop again? But that's too long to read at a glance Dew. Lol. 

Also, does anybody know why Elle, Dao and Koi have different classes, every time? With the first 2 seasons they're in a lower grade, now they're ahead. That's why it feels like they have a world of their own. I wish they are in the same level so they can react with other characters and be friends. More screen time for every one. :) I wonder why the Director chose that. :)

I'm excited for Phao because of Whiplash. Such a great movie. :tears: Not having big hopes though, I know it will be just references on some parts. I wonder how they will encorporate it in the story, will there be bleeding hands, crying, frustration and a mentor from hell? :D I'm looking forward to know more about Phao. :) Not too long now. :)

Archived