• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest merycote

Go Seung Ji

said:

She’s So Lovable adds more friends and love rivalsby girlfriday

|

August 7, 2014

We’ve got more casting additions to SBS’s new music industry drama She’s So Lovable, starring Rain as a songwriter-producer agency president and Krystal (Heirs) as an aspiring singer...................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/shes-so-lovable-adds-more-friends-and-love-rivals/

Guest merycote

Rain asks fans to refrain from visiting him on set for drama 'My Lovely Girl'

August 16, 2014 all.jpg
Rain asked his loving fans to refrain from visiting him on set for his upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl' in order for filming to go smoothly for the cast and staff.

SEE ALSO: Rain confirmed to return to the small screen through upcoming SBS drama

Rain tweeted on the 16th, "Fans who I love, I started my first filming today ..It feels good and it's thanks to my our fans who always take interest ^^Also, I have a request so I am writing down a few words. Although I am very thankful for your support on set, I am not doing the drama by myself so I feel a bit sorry to the staff.

I want to greet and talk with each one of you, but I can't so I also feel sorry about that ... Please just support me from a distance by watching the broadcast^^ I am also very sad that I couldn't greet each and every one of those who came today ㅠ I love you and please love 'My Lovely Girl' a lot."

'My Lovely Girl' is set to premiere following 'It's Okay, That's Love' on September 17!

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/rain-asks-fans-to-refrain-from-visiting-him-on-set-at-his-upcoming-drama-my-lovely-girl

Guest Gaemal

Ah thanks for posting the filming photos! I see Krystal is holding a guitar.
Comedian Lee Su Ji as the Vice-President of AnASource: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408150923173110
I'm trying to get used to the company's name without thinking of the airline ANA, haha. 

merycote said:

Rain asks fans to refrain from visiting him on set for drama 'My Lovely Girl'

August 16, 2014 
Rain asked his loving fans to refrain from visiting him on set for his upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl' in order for filming to go smoothly for the cast and staff.

SEE ALSO: Rain confirmed to return to the small screen through upcoming SBS drama

Rain tweeted on the 16th, "Fans who I love, I started my first filming today ..It feels good and it's thanks to my our fans who always take interest ^^Also, I have a request so I am writing down a few words. Although I am very thankful for your support on set, I am not doing the drama by myself so I feel a bit sorry to the staff.

I want to greet and talk with each one of you, but I can't so I also feel sorry about that ... Please just support me from a distance by watching the broadcast^^ I am also very sad that I couldn't greet each and every one of those who came today ㅠ I love you and please love 'My Lovely Girl' a lot."

'My Lovely Girl' is set to premiere following 'It's Okay, That's Love' on September 17!

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/rain-asks-fans-to-refrain-from-visiting-him-on-set-at-his-upcoming-drama-my-lovely-girl

Guest merycote

10609685_1465278607063175_53482434244661cr as tagged
Rain looks so nice, fresh, and young~~ :)
I was worried about Rain and Krystal age gap...but now I think they could become a nice couple :)

class="entry-title"she’s so lovable kicks off production

krys-sr

Oooh. It’s too early to tell how the drama She’s So Lovable will turn out but at least I know Rain and Krystal will be visually appealing. The pair looked good at the script reading and look even better in the filming captures. Love Krystal’s darker mane and bangs, while Rain looks yummy as usual.

rain_bts3

rain_bts4

rain_bts2

rain_bts1

From the pics, Rain appears to have lost some weight. His face does look slimmer, doesn’t it? I’m glad his wardrobe is lookin’ pared-down and classic instead of loud and flamboyant. Plus, his middle-length haircut is proving to be quite flattering. Can’t see Krystal much in the pics but I’m sure her outfits will be idol-worthy stylish.
krys_bts

She’s So Lovable is one drama I’m looking forward to so I’ll be doing my best to keep tabs on it. Not like it’s a chore to keep with Rain…

image credits as stated

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/08/17/shes-so-lovable-kicks-off-production/

Rain and Alex brighten up the streets in upcoming drama "My Lovely Girl"

2014/08/17 | 37 views |  | P

New SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" has started filming on the 16th and the artists of AnA Entertainment were seen headed to work.

The day's scene took place in a café in Mapo, Seoul and Jeong Ji-hoon (Rain) appeared with a perfect smile matching his character of Hyeon-wook, the director of AnA.

Alex, in the role of Seong-jin, Hyeon-wook's best friend, appeared chic and handsome along with Hyeon-wook, allowing a two-shot of the both of them.

Benji, in the role of Dal-bong, arrived on the scene with the script in his mouth and was the apple of the entire staff and crew's eyes. Dal-bong is Hyeon-wook's companion dog and sometimes does things seemingly human. He's also the love messenger with a secret.

The first scene was over without much trouble. It was of Hyeon-wook searching for information and whereabouts of Sena (Krystal) and they will finally get together on the 20th.

"My Lovely Girl" is based in the greatest management company called AnA where dream girl Sena and secretive man Hyeon-wook have their romance. It is written and produced by No Ji-seol and Park Hyeong-gi.

Meanwhile, "My Lovely Girl" will be on air on the 17th of September after "It's Okay, That's Love".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Source: Hancinema

14-08-18 Kim Ki Bang instagram_My Lovely Girl

k1.jpg

'내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 첫촬영을 잘 마쳤습니다!! 분위가 좋습니다~~아마도 재미난 현장이 될 듯 해요~~응원들들 해주십쇼! #내겐너무사랑스런그녀#내사그#상봉이#첫촬영

credit kimkibangbang 

http://instagram.com/p/r1Aia1BTzU/?modal=true

credit : memo-rain

Hello Everybody ! I'm sooooo happy Rain will be in a new drama <3 I was worried about the age gap between the two leading characters but when I look at pictures of them, i can't see much of a difference. Like someone said, Rain looks younger and Krystal looks pretty mature for her age.  Maybe one day Rain will do drama with Jun Ji hyun or Song Ji hyo as his leading ladies  ^^  ( I'm dreaming over here, haha.) 

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Releases Its First Stills

“My Lovely Girl” Releases Its First Stills

“My Lovely Girl,” the upcoming SBS drama which started filming on August 16, released photos of the artists under the agency AnA, a fictitious agency that exists in the drama.

Rain, who had arrived at a cafe for the first shooting, is seen walking home on the way from work as President Hyun Wook, giving off a carefree smile.

Alex, who plays the role of Sung Jin who is a close friend of Hyun Wook, is in a couple of the photos, making the women who see him swoon. Cha Ye Ryun, who plays the role of Hae Yoon, AnA’s representative stylistic icon, displays her chic “going home” fashion.

Filming has safely started for “My Lovely Girl,” as the drama has fiery passion and cold nerves from the cast with unique visuals. In the first shooting, the process of Hyun Wook asking around for Se Na’s (Krystal) whereabouts is important, so the two will actually meet on August 20 and immerse themselves in filming.

“My Lovely Girl” takes place at AnA, Korea’s best entertainment agency, and is a fantasy-romance drama depicting the goals of Se Na, the girl with many dreams, and Hyun Wook, the man with many secrets, along with the love story unfolding between the two. PD Park Hyung Ki of “Doctor Champ” and “Scent of a Woman” and writer No Ji Seol team up to create this highly anticipated melodrama.

“My Lovely Girl” follows “It’s Okay, It’s Love” and premieres September 17.

mylovelygirl

Source  / soompi news

Archived