[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Sounds like a love square to me. L likes Krystal, Krystal & Rain like each other, Cha Ye-ryun likes Rain.  :)
Anyways Alex and Krystal kinda indirectly collaborated before in the Melody Project, he sang the first song while Krystal acted in those MV series. 
I'm thinking about the possibility of many OST songs here...Krystal solo, Rain solo, Krystal & Rain duet, Alex solo/duet....
How long does it usually take for the script first reading pictures/news to come out?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex, Cha Ye-ryeon chosen for drama

photo470933.jpg

More celebrities have confirmed their roles in the upcoming SBS drama "My Lovely Girl".

Singer and actor Alex of the MBC drama "Hotel King" will play a friend of singer and actor Rain, who has already been cast as a lead character. 

The drama has garnered a lot of attention because it will be Rain's first appearance in a TV drama since he was discharged from the military.

Model and actress Cha Ye-ryeon also has a role in the drama, which will begin airing on Sept. 17 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. She will play a professional businesswoman who gets clumsy in front of her crush, played by Rain.

The drama has also cast Krystal of girl group f(x) in a lead role. 

Because the drama centers on people who work at an entertainment agency, viewers are eagerly awaiting the chance to get a sneak peek at the fashion of local celebrities.

By Lee Sun-min

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://www.hancinema.net/alex-cha-ye-ryeon-chosen-for-drama-72117.html

Can someone explain/guess to me in what aspect would this be a fantasy drama? Rain and Krystal's characters are not coming down to Earth from Mars, are they?  I'm just curious since I keep hearing in the news, but the storyline just does not sound "fantasy" to me...
... maybe we have to wait for more information 

@willenette You're welcome :)

source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/08/rain-krystal-l-hoya-and-more-attend.html
class="post-title entry-title" Rain, Krystal, L, Hoya, and more attend the script reading for 'My Lovely Girl' BuuIx2oCQAAauqp.jpg

The cast of upcoming star-studded SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' have gathered together for the first time in the script reading held in Ilsan Production Center in the mornign of August 8.

Still from the script reading have been released showing the staff and cast gathered around a table such as Park Hyeong Gi PD and writer No Ji Seol. Main cast including Rain, Krystal, INFINITE L and Hoya, Park Young Kyu, Kim Hye Eun, Dani, Cho Hee Bung, Kim Gi Bang, Lee Cho Hee, Park Doo Shik, Baek Seung Do, and more are present.

The cast have already shown teamwork during the practice especially Rain who is making his drama comeback after four years. Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' is a romantic fanstasy drama starring Rain as Hyun Wook and Krystal as Sena. It will premiere on September 17.

BuuIxPJCMAAsMup.jpg

Rain, Krystal, L, Hoya, and more attend the script reading for 'My Lovely Girl'

The cast of upcoming star-studded SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' have gathered together for the first time in the script reading held in Ilsan Production Center in the mornign of August 8.

Still from the script reading have been released showing the staff and cast gathered around a table such as Park Hyeong Gi PD and writer No Ji Seol. Main cast including Rain, Krystal, INFINITE L and Hoya, Park Young Kyu, Kim Hye Eun, Dani, Cho Hee Bung, Kim Gi Bang, Lee Cho Hee, Park Doo Shik, Baek Seung Do, and more are present.

The cast have already shown teamwork during the practice especially Rain who is making his drama comeback after four years. Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' is a romantic fanstasy drama starring Rain as Hyun Wook and Krystal as Sena. It will premiere on September 17.

10599218_554272391369104_71909032187920310568845_554272398035770_694000867809121

https://www.facebook.com/MyLovelyGirlKdrama

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/my-fair-lady-reveals-script-reading-photos-of-rain-krystal-l-hoya-dani-and-more

'My Lovely Girl' released pictures from their script reading!

The drama features Rain and Krystal as the leads, as well as L, Hoya, and Dani along actors such as Park Young Kyu, Kim Hye Eun, and more. It's a comical romantic love fantasy where young men and women heal each other's pain and learn to love one another.

The director said, "I'm happy to meet all the actors that I wanted to work on a drama with. From the start in the hot summer to the end when cold wind starts to blow, let's work hard." The writer said, "Please work on this project with a kind heart. I will work hard to make sure this does not become an embarrassment on the actors' filmography."

SBS said, "'My Lovely Girl' is based on the music industry, and even from the script practice, everyone boasted a special harmony in such a good aura that the time just passed by. When the broadcast starts, viewers will be healed and get good feelings from it, so you can look forward to it."

The drama will first broadcast on September 17th.

verave said: source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/my-fair-lady-reveals-script-reading-photos-of-rain-krystal-l-hoya-dani-and-more

'My Lovely Girl' released pictures from their script reading!

The drama features Rain and Krystal as the leads, as well as L, Hoya, and Dani along actors such as Park Young Kyu, Kim Hye Eun, and more. It's a comical romantic love fantasy where young men and women heal each other's pain and learn to love one another.

The director said, "I'm happy to meet all the actors that I wanted to work on a drama with. From the start in the hot summer to the end when cold wind starts to blow, let's work hard." The writer said, "Please work on this project with a kind heart. I will work hard to make sure this does not become an embarrassment on the actors' filmography."

SBS said, "'My Lovely Girl' is based on the music industry, and even from the script practice, everyone boasted a special harmony in such a good aura that the time just passed by. When the broadcast starts, viewers will be healed and get good feelings from it, so you can look forward to it."

The drama will first broadcast on September 17th.

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Stills Show Rain, Krystal, L and More Gathered for First Script Reading

“My Lovely Girl” Stills Show Rain, Krystal, L and More Gathered for First Script Reading

The first script reading for SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Lovely Girl” took place recently, an images from that exciting meeting have been released.

“My Lovely Girl” stars Rain in his first drama in four years. The heroine of this story is f(x) member Krystal, who is taking on her first leading role in a drama. Other idol singers join the cast, Infinite members L and Hoya. Actors Park Young Gyu, Kim Hye Eun, Cha Ae Run, Alex, Dani, Jo Hee Bong, Kim Ki Bang, Lee Cho Hee, Park Doo Shik, and Baek Seung Do complete the main cast list.

“My Lovely Girl” is written by Noh Ji Seol, who previous works included “Doctor Champ” and “Scent of a Woman.” It is directed by Park Hyung Ki, who worked with Noh Ji Seol on those aforementioned dramas. 

The drama is set against the background of the K-pop industry and draws the love story of a young woman with many secrets and the “Daddy-long-legs” figure in her life. It premieres September 17 in the time-slot emptied by the completion of “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

65678657.2_99_20140811105407

credit ; soompi news

Guest Gaemal

Anyone has any idea what character is Dani playing and who is the girl sitting besides Dani? Judging from the seating positions, both may be major supporting roles.
Judging from the photos, look like Hoya didn't attend the script reading, contrary to some news articles, but then again his role seems to be just an extended cameo, so it's not surprising if he didn't attend. 

Gaemal said: Anyone has any idea what character is Dani playing and who is the girl sitting besides Dani? Judging from the seating positions, both may be major supporting roles.
Judging from the photos, look like Hoya didn't attend the script reading, contrary to some news articles, but then again his role seems to be just an extended cameo, so it's not surprising if he didn't attend. 

Guest LadyAra

class="entry-title"Rain and Krystal Lead the Script Reading for My Lovely Girl Posted on August 11, 2014 by ockoala

wutsdf.jpg

There’s a genuine nerve-wracking frisson of worry that flits by anytime I come across updates for the upcoming SBS music rom-com My Lovely Girl (My Lovable Girl, She’s So Lovable). A rom-com always gets my interest purely because I’m always hopeful that this could be the elusive one that will get it right. When Rain signed on to the drama it was after two earlier passes, he was reportedly also courted for Lovers of Music (Trot Lovers) but that was never under serious consideration while the media did report on him being wooed for the intriguing melodrama Indian Summer which ended up being a no-go. I like to think Rain put considerable effort into picking his comeback drama after military service so whatever happens with MLG at least it looked good on paper enough for Rain to say yes. The drama held its script reading late last week which seems fast since the full cast was only confirmed last week, but is actually not fast enough considering the drama airs after It’s Okay, It’s Love.

The entire cast was present for the table read led by Rain and leading lady Krystal Jung, L and Hoya of Infinite, Alex, Dani (the newest member of T-ara), Cha Ye Ryun, Lee Cho Hee, and elder Park Hyung Gyu playing Rain’s onscreen daddy. The production team behind this drama has worked together three times prior in the dramas Could We Love, Scent of a Woman, and Dr. Champ so there is a lot of familiarity and comfort as a team. PD Park Hyung Gi asked the cast to work hard while screenwriter Noh Ji Sul also asked her cast to do their best while she does her best to write a story that doesn’t become an embarrassment on the acting resumes of the gathered actors and actresses. I appreciate the candor and the enthusiasm of the production team so here’s hoping the acting side also steps up to the plate and fully expresses the characters and brings them to life. [more]

class="entry-title"First script reading for ‘She’s So Lovable’ Posted on August 11, 2014

It’s true that I’m not entirely onboard the final main cast of upcoming music-rom-com She’s So Lovable and have my fair share of worries but one look at Rain in the show’s script reading stills and my inner fangirl is all happy just to see him and has become excited again. Who cares if the drama has a mothballed premise — it has Rain! And he is looking so young! And short hair equals my ultimate favorite hairdo for men. I simply hope that the drama will also be good enough to justify my enthusiasm. The complete cast was present at the table reads with Krystal, L, Hoya, Alex, Cha Ye Ryun, Lee Cho Hee and veteran actor Park Young Kyu, who was absolutely fantastic as Ji Sung‘s father in Protect The Boss. Hey, I also spotted Jo Hee Bong in the stills, who will be reuniting with Rain as both worked in Fugitive Plan B where he played the detective from Thailand. Among the new additions for She’s So Lovable, Alex is playing Rain’s best friend and agency’s vocal trainer where Rain is the CEO. Cha Ye Ryun has taken on the role which previously Im Joo Eun was about to do — rival to Krystal’s heroine and also a director at the agency with a crush on Rain (not her fault: who wouldn’t have a crush on him. LOL). Lee Cho Hee is starring as Krystal’s bestie. Even though these best friend characters are present in like every drama out there but still I love them because yay for some female friendship.

She’s So Lovable is about the music industry with Rain as the genius songwriter and producer who is cold-on-the-outside-sensitive-at-heart hero and falls in love with his dead girlfriend’s sister, played by Krystal who is also an aspiring singer. It is scheduled to follow It’s Okay, It’s Love on SBS. Color me excited—you don’t everyday get a chance to see Rain for 8 continuous weeks

ssl

source : The Drama Corner

Archived