[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Photos from the first shooting for "My Lovely Girl" unleashed

20140818090847_53f1440d4e475_1.jpg

The first shooting for 'My Lovely Girl' was successfully finished.

On August 18th, the production company of SBS' new drama, 'My Lovely Girl,' unleashed photos from the first shooting.

The first shooting was held at a café that is located in Seogyo-dong, Seoul, and the first photo shows Jung Ji Hoon(RAIN), who is casting as Hyun Wook, arriving at the café.

The third and fourth cuts show RAIN saying hello with Alex, who is casting in the drama as Hyun Wook's best friend named Sung Jin.

The second cut shows Cha Ye Ryeon showing a chic and charismatic look, and many people are showing great reactions for her stylish look.

Dal Bong, a dog that is also going to play an important role in 'My Lovely Girl,' appeared at the café with the scripts for the first episode in its mouth. Dal Bong is Hyun Wook's pet, and it is going to play as an important love messenger in the drama.

The first step of the drama was taken with a great success, and Jung Ji Hoon is going to have his first shooting with Krystal(playing as Se Na) on August 20th.

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' will premiere on September 17th as the sequel of 'It's Ok, It's Love.'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title single-title"Krystal has a talent that fits her role : My lovely girl

1. Main story 

My Lovely Girl is an upcoming South Korean television series starring Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) and Krystal Jung. Having the K-pop world as the backdrop, the drama will tell the story of two pained individuals who will find healing through music. Hyun-wook (Rain) is the composer & producer of an entertainment company. After losing his girlfriend in an accident, he then meets her younger sister Se-na (Krystal) who dreams of becoming a top music producer. 

2. Main characters

Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) as Lee Hyun-wookKrystal Jung as Yoon Se-naCha Ye-ryun as Shin Hae-yoonKim Myung-soo (L) as Shi-wooLee Ho-won (Hoya) as Kang Rae-hoon, the leader of fictional idol group Infinite Power    my

[ Krystal, Rain, Cha Ye Ryun, and More spotted filming for My Lovely Girl ]   Krystal’s appearance in the drama is also wrapping up and casting for the major roles is in the final stages. She has made her acting debut on 2010 in MBC’s “More Charming by the Day” where in she took on a supporting role. This was followed by another supporting role in the 2011 sitcom, “High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged.” Last year, Krystal made an advancement in her acting career as she appeared alongside top stars Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in the drama, “The Heirs.” Her appearance on “My Lovely Girl,” when confirmed, will be the singer-actress’ first lead role since her debut as an actress. Will she do well? She has an infinite of potential that can do acting. Moreover, Krystal has a can-do attitude. Lets wish  luck and watching her drama closely!   In the drama, Krystal is offered to play the role of Yoon Se Na, a music producer who has lost her mother and sister and has lived a tough life. Her character will forge a working and personal relationship with the perfect guy Hyun Wook, an entertainment agency CEO and producer, played by Rain. “My Lovely Girl”  recently held its first script-reading session with the cast, PD, and writer. PD Park Hyung Ki led the meeting with careful and detailed suggestions on the acting. Rain and Krystal prepared for their parts thoroughly, and the atmosphere in the meeting seemed no different from the actual filming environment. “Too Lovely Girl for Me” takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “It’s Ok, This is Love” and will be followed by “Pinocchio” November, 2014.

source : kpopblog

What's with all the musical drama not that I have anything against it love Rain as a singer and actor.. So I just about watch every musical drama that has ben aired every sine over the rainbow so I'll give it a shot.. I wonder will Rain have any OST to this drama.. 

valsava said: What's with all the musical drama not that I have anything against it love Rain as a singer and actor.. So I just about watch every musical drama that has ben aired every sine over the rainbow so I'll give it a shot.. I wonder will Rain have any OST to this drama.. 

*** Good luck for RAIN's upcoming drama. I really hope that Krystal will show us more improved performance. I know she's pretty but we also need to see her acting well. Let's see.....Can't wait to see more of RAIN! 

L-)

14-08-18 Lee A-Rin Facebook_My Lovely Girl

l.jpg

이아린

SBS 드라마스페셜
<내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀> 영미역 캐스팅
하나님께서 하셨습니다^^ 감사합니다!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=696746510380750

credit : memo-rain

Guest LieS1430294362

Hello...I'm new here....

Lol...My intro looks like this drama have start.... :P Can't wait to see Infinite L and Hoya act.... :x And Krystal too......

Archived