[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="post-title entry-title"'My Lovely Girl' releases 2nd bittersweet teaser of Rain and Krystal

201408290720451210_1.jpg

SBS 'My Lovely Girl' releases the 2nd teaser featuring the bittersweet romance between Rain and Krystal's characters.

The teaser gives a peak of the two's sweet and troubled moments. We could feel the mood of the plot without the need of dialogue.

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' premiere on September 17 at 10PM (kst).

source : dailykpopnews

*** It’s short that’s why, it’s a teaser..... it gives out nothing about the actual drama. I like the B/G music. Still long way to judge the chemistry of the (2) leads. But, I’m giving Krystal a chance since it's her first lead role. She is very pretty. L-)

'My Lovely Girl' releases 2nd teaser starring Rain and f(x)'s Krystal

Upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl' released its 2nd teaser starring Rain and f(x)'s Krystal!

SEE ALSO: 'My Lovely Girl' gives a peek at Rain and Krystal's chemistry in first teaser

The teaser reads, "The lost memories of love... The melody in one's memory... Letting you listen...", and gives a better look at Hyun Wook (Rain) and Se Na (Krystal)'s love story as they cross paths with each other as if it was destiny.

The fantasy-romance drama is set to premiere following 'It's Okay, That's Love' on September 17 at 10 PM KST!

source : allkpop

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"INFINITE’s L and Hoya, f(x)’s Krystal, and BESTie’s Haeryung Spotted at a Club in New Stills for “My Lovely Girl”my-lovely-girl-3.jpg

Some of the idol actors from SBS’ upcoming drama “My Lovely Girl” were shown at a club in brand new still cuts.

In the stills that were revealed on August 29, f(x)’s KrystalINFINITE’s L and Hoya, as well as BESTie’s Haeryung, can be seen having a good time at a location that appears to be a nightclub.

Within the drama’s storyline, L and Hoya play the role of idol group members from an entertainment company called AnA. On the other hand, Krystal, who plays the character of Se Na, and Haeryung, who plays Ra Eum—both playing the role of actors in the drama—are together in the same place as L and Hoya.

Many people’s curiosity is rising as to why the four stars have gathered all at once in a club. Even more, these four idol members in real life and raising anticipating viewers’ expectations, as they are working hard to become rising ‘acting idols.’

Filming for this drama started up on August 15, and it also stars many other actors, such as Rain and Cha Ye Ryun.

Meanwhile, “My Lovely Girl” will begin airing on September 17, following the completion of SBS’ current Wednesday-Thursday drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

Soompi

14-08-28 Rain @ My Lovely Girl set

qq1.jpg

qq2.jpeg

source http://m.blog.naver.com/kool40/220107645381

cr. ratoka

--------------------------------------

SBS drama “My Lovely Girl” featuring f(x)’s Krystal and Rain releases 2nd video teaser

Aug. 29, 2014

A second video teaser has been released for the upcoming fall K-drama, “My Lovely Girl”, starring Rain and f(x)’s Krystal.

After Rain revealed shots of the drama and the first video teaser, a new teaser has been released. In the teaser read the captions, “The lost memories of a past love… a melody from my memories… I want you to listen to it.

"My Lovely Girl" is a drama about a young man and woman who have suffered setbacks in the entertainment industry, and help to heal each other’s emotional wounds, slowly falling in love through music. 

The first broadcast of “My Lovely Girl” is slated for September 17th on SBS after “It’s Okay, It’s Love” ends its run.

In addition to filming the drama, f(x)’s Krystal has been busy with photo shoots including shooting an advertisement for Etude House, and Singles magazine.

Check out the second teaser below!

SourcesTheStarBreakNews/.koreaboo

14-08-30 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Set

credit  @GVID1218 twitter/ratoka

F2(3).jpg

@GVID1218 
시벌탱 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 우리아파트앞에서 촬영해서 수정이 나온대서 갔더니 안나옴 그래 내가 될수니가 아니지 아오 배터리도 4% 이거랑 동영상 두개 찍고 들어왔닼 믿기지 않으시겠지만 가로등 아래 비에욬ㅋ pic.twitter.com/HbLGwii7uZ

Guest merycote

I don't know who is that girl here... I'm not sure if she is Crystal or not :/

14-08-29 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Set

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

Source daum/ memo-rain

[Fancam]14-08-30 Rain Filming My Lovey Girl

#비 #정지훈 #내겐너무사랑스러운그녀 #SBS #드라마 #촬영 멀리서 봐도 역시 #몸짱 나중에 #크리스탈 왔음 좋겠다...

http://instagram.com/p/sSXc22RxqC/?modal=true

credit 920105/memo-rain

140829 Rain filming '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀(My Lovely Girl)

Credit: zzang_jihyun @ instagram
Source:rain-cloud/scorpiola

instagram

10598368_330307327151340_1599183898_n.jp

10666247_287307301475283_643476349_n.jpg

10600538_1553601004861839_52079735373260

-----------------------------------------

[Fancam] 14-08-30 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Set

#내그녀 촬영중. 근데 갑자기 대단한 #춤꾼 등장!!! 우리 촬영장을 백으로 만들고있어ㅋㅋㅋ 덕분에 엄청 웃었네~

Credit miny0108

http://instagram.com/p/sVDtWVkIEQ/

Guest Mutant NinjaT

Any mention of what the fantasy element of the story will be?It's a idol drama so I can't imagine how fantasy will be included into it

Anyway, KRYSTAL FIGHTING!!

Archived