[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gaemal

Ah, so they change Ra Eum's love line. According to the chart irilight posted, Ra Eum is supposed to love Si Woo, not the other way round. This change just makes Si Woo a even more pitiful character.  Si Woo seems to be a conventional second male lead but because of his job and struggles as an idol, it provides a rather fresh take. L has gotten a good character, hopefully he can utilise it. I wonder if there are other changes. Hopefully they will change Se Na 's age as well, cause I don't think Krystal can look like a 25 years old.
Kim Jin Woo as a music producer who is Rain's rival Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109929314

Gaemal said: Ah, so they change Ra Eum's love line. According to the chart irilight posted, Ra Eum is supposed to love Si Woo, not the other way round. This change just makes Si Woo a even more pitiful character.  Si Woo seems to be a conventional second male lead but because of his job and struggles as an idol, it provides a rather fresh take. L has gotten a good character, hopefully he can utilise it. I wonder if there are other changes. Hopefully they will change Se Na 's age as well, cause I don't think Krystal can look like a 25 years old.
Kim Jin Woo as a music producer who is Rain's rival Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109929314

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain Fantasizes About Food: “I Want to Feel What It’s Like to Chew”jk90 August 13, 2014 
sexy-rain.jpg

World star Rain, who is known for his luxurious body, revealed his hidden fantasies about food.

On August 13, Rain wrote on his Twitter, “I’m hungry… I really really want to feel what it’s like to chew. I want my tongue to feel like its ripping apart from the spiciness. The happiness of eating, happiness you can feel. I want to eat something so salty you have to drink water. I want to feel. I want to take acid reflux medication. I want to forget my goal. Why do I have so much greed for food.” His monologue was made complete with a photo of Ddukbokki, spicy rice cakes.

Rain was recently cast in the SBS drama “My Lovely Girl,” which is set to air after “It’s Okay It’s Love.” The drama is a fantasy-romance, and it will center around South Korea’s greatest entertainment company. It is expected to make a premiere on September 17.

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/13/rain-fantasizes-about-food-i-want-to-feel-what-its-like-to-chew/

jerebtang said: class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain Fantasizes About Food: “I Want to Feel What It’s Like to Chew”jk90 August 13, 2014 

World star Rain, who is known for his luxurious body, revealed his hidden fantasies about food.

On August 13, Rain wrote on his Twitter, “I’m hungry… I really really want to feel what it’s like to chew. I want my tongue to feel like its ripping apart from the spiciness. The happiness of eating, happiness you can feel. I want to eat something so salty you have to drink water. I want to feel. I want to take acid reflux medication. I want to forget my goal. Why do I have so much greed for food.” His monologue was made complete with a photo of Ddukbokki, spicy rice cakes.

Rain was recently cast in the SBS drama “My Lovely Girl,” which is set to air after “It’s Okay It’s Love.” The drama is a fantasy-romance, and it will center around South Korea’s greatest entertainment company. It is expected to make a premiere on September 17.

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/13/rain-fantasizes-about-food-i-want-to-feel-what-its-like-to-chew/

BESTie's Hae Ryung casting in drama, "My Lovely Girl"

20140814111921_53ec1ca957a88_1.jpg

BESTie's Hae Ryung is casting in 'My Lovely Girl.'

The first shooting for drama 'My Lovely Girl' will take place on August 15th, and BESTie's Hae Ryung recently decided her casting.

Hae Ryung is casting in channel KBS 2TV's drama, 'High School : Love On,' recently, and she is actively broadening the scope of her career these days.

She is going to cast in 'My Lovely Girl' as a girl named Ra Eum, who is one of the most popular and sexiest idol stars of Korea. She even rejects propose of another top idol star named Sa Woo(to be played by L), and many fans are showing huge anticipation for her new role.

Hae Ryung said, "Ra Eum is a very strong character, and it is not going to be easy for me to play the part. However, I will do my best."

Meanwhile, SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' will premiere on September 17th as the sequel of 'It's Ok, It's Love.'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

willenette said: BESTie's Hae Ryung casting in drama, "My Lovely Girl"

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

BESTie's Hae Ryung is casting in 'My Lovely Girl.'

The first shooting for drama 'My Lovely Girl' will take place on August 15th, and BESTie's Hae Ryung recently decided her casting.

Hae Ryung is casting in channel KBS 2TV's drama, 'High School : Love On,' recently, and she is actively broadening the scope of her career these days.

She is going to cast in 'My Lovely Girl' as a girl named Ra Eum, who is one of the most popular and sexiest idol stars of Korea. She even rejects propose of another top idol star named Sa Woo(to be played by L), and many fans are showing huge anticipation for her new role.

Hae Ryung said, "Ra Eum is a very strong character, and it is not going to be easy for me to play the part. However, I will do my best."

Meanwhile, SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' will premiere on September 17th as the sequel of 'It's Ok, It's Love.'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Archived