[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

@starjade If you have a melon account, the whole MLG soundtrack along with the music background is here: http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=2289482

@kseeker16_9cc6 Duuuude it took you forever!! MLG ended years ago!! Lol, exaggeration much, but I feel like I've gone through the ending about 20 times by now... :))

Firstly, I wish I was like Ailee. You'd be crazy not to want me as family if I were even half as talented and gorgeous as her LOL. Second, look at ya! Your bro has a girlfriend and you're here trying to match people up when you're the one who has a k-story to complete! Every heroine in every kdrama doesn't realize they're the heroine. They just are, just like you are. Can't run away from destiny! And creative genius is totally awesome! I'll take it but you see, I already have a deal with Jihoon oppa. I'm getting married to him in a few years or so, I'm taken 8-}

About MLG's ending... Heee, YAY! Glad you like it better now! Its a bit choppy in that they could've made it clear what the 'I'm so late, aren't I' line meant... But I definitely think that was what Hyunwook meant. I was actually rewatching the finale (again!) and everything Sena said and did pointed towards her waiting for him to find her. I feel like another write-up (surprise, surprise!) :)) so I'll probably do one on those Sena-signs sometime today. 

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aahh..I'm still around here just because hope there is a pic of rain n krystal in wrap up party..

Just wanna see both of them together..

Why there is no post about it..why why ? Feel a little sad here.. :((

I still can't move on from this couple.. :))

Guest merycote

Now that I'm thinking about the end of MLG which I saw 3 days ago...And since I'm calmer now I think the end wasn't too bad [there are worse XD]. I hope Rain and Krystal could reunite in the future... with a better proyect, they look really good together :3
cr: tagged

Guest frogmanmike14

Does anyone know if they are going to release Krystal's versions of the songs besides "All of a Sudden"? None of the other ones were on the official release of the 2 CD OST.  Anyone know?

class="content-title" Top 10 K-Drama Moments of the Week – November Week 2 by couchkimchi November 10, 2014

Source:soompi

Some dramas continue to capture our hearts so much, that if they were real people, we’d stalk them and force them to marry us! LOL. A few are so disappointing that they won’t crack a top 50 must-watch list. Nevertheless, whether a drama is good or bad, there are those few seconds (or minutes) of highlights that will kindle a smile on our face, well our eyes with tears, or have us throwing a fist pump in the air. Our latest top 10 picks will surely elicit those same reactions from you. Check them out!

skipped  .   .   .

7. “My Lovely Girl“: That’s what friends are for

Se Na has thought of disappearing for good, and this could only mean a time jump. Of course, before this can happen, the OTP needs to be together for their wonderful moments. Count on the female bestie to make it happen, as Hong and her boyfriend connive to help Se Na move in with Hyun Wook.

t10mlg.jpg

more@http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/10/top-10-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-november-week-2/

Guest hind1430292929

I'm still lurking on this page everyday ... Can't break off ties with this drama, with HW and Sena, and with you lovely people :(

Here's one more FMV 

Krystal was ranked 3rd ROM-COM Queen (viewers voted from 188 countries)

Krystal said in a recent interview that she started taking acting classes.

There are only two kinds of people who can never learn : the shy, and the proud/arrogant one.

Even though she did a great job in this drama, I do think she still lacks in some aspects, and I'm glad she's not too proud to admit that and she's willing to improve her acting. Best of luck to you Soojung~ie :)

Guest kseeker16_9cc6

strawberries34

said:

@kseeker16_9cc6 Duuuude it took you forever!! MLG ended years ago!! Lol, exaggeration much, but I feel like I've gone through the ending about 20 times by now... :))

Firstly, I wish I was like Ailee. You'd be crazy not to want me as family if I were even half as talented and gorgeous as her LOL. Second, look at ya! Your bro has a girlfriend and you're here trying to match people up when you're the one who has a k-story to complete! Every heroine in every kdrama doesn't realize they're the heroine. They just are, just like you are. Can't run away from destiny! And creative genius is totally awesome! I'll take it but you see, I already have a deal with Jihoon oppa. I'm getting married to him in a few years or so, I'm taken 8-}

Guest kseeker16_9cc6

erycote

said:

Now that I'm thinking about the end of MLG which I saw 3 days ago...And since I'm calmer now I think the end wasn't too bad [there are worse XD]. I hope Rain and Krystal could reunite in the future... with a better project, they look really good together :3

Guest sujin123

I don't know but this is one of my favorite dramas I started watching it because of L the actors but I liked it its all in all ! You can say it's ordinary or not interesting but it turned out to be cool at least for me!! I know I wanted sena to end up with shi woo but I'm also okay with her dating HW because they are so adorable together and HW passes through a lot and I didn't want him to struggle more while losing sena as well ! I don't know why they made dal bong die I cried a lot when he passes away! HW ( rain ) is a really good actor ! When you look at his face you can't tell that all of that is just a drama! He makes you believe what's going on ! Sena ( Krystal ) is so beautiful and I enjoyed seeing her in this drama ! L oppa is full of charm I couldn't take my eyes off him while he appears ! His smile is breathtaking !! He is a cool actor as well as a cool idol <3 his angelic face makes you wanna see him more and more ! To cut it short this drama is so cool and there's no way to say otherwise ! I'm sad because it's over but I can't wait for Pinocchio especially that my fav actor ever is the main male lead <3

@kseeker16_9cc6 LOL, talk about trying to matchmake people who already have matches. Your bro and I are both taken ;) its you we need to set up :P And lmao, if your brother and I are alike, I think we'd be good friends. Or better yet, I'm somehow really good friends with your childhood sweetheart and thus will reunite you to him :)) *dodges tomatoes* Okay... I'll stop, I promise! LOL

I actually liked the ending before even figuring out what the heck Hyunwook meant lol. Its not perfect but almost all kdramas like to end with some sort of 'reunion'. So many times its so pointless and brings nothing to the story. I like this one because it brings Hyunwook full circle from how he refused to hope for a better life to someone who believed he deserved one. In the past, when he lost someone, he closed himself off to the world. This time, he opened himself up (literally on radio lol) and learned that believing things will get better means that eventually they would. I've come to learn a few things about him in the finale ~ and maybe how he used to be before the tragic loss. His snappy personality was refreshing and I can't fault the writer too much even if I totally agree with you ~ I wish we had more OTP moments or a freakin real kiss! Like this is Rain; what a waste! Lol. Overall, I think Sena's silence and smile spoke louder than words, so in all, I'm pretty satisfied!

Guest storyaboutagirl

Anyone still here? Ahh... i miss my OTP !!~ Im still looking for new drama to watch. Pinocchio maybe? Badly i still stuck of My Lovely Girl. Ahh.. rewatching the drama AGAIN ! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Oh btw, where is the photo goodbyes from Jung Ji Hoon with Krystal to My Lovely Girl?

Ahh... miss them~ (πーπ)

8360830_orig.jpg6539090_orig.jpg

Guest anniyah_claire

I really miss HW oppa too.... but this drama made me feel awful... it was very interesting at first.... very sweet along the ride of it... very lovable couple created.... but then the writer ruon every single piece of those....

Archived