[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

angelbeast90 said: I'm sorry I'm new to recapping live and today it's taking to buffer a bit too long.

Some problem before debut stage.

HY talking to SW now.

Dang it I missed some parts and I find SW in hospital.

The enemy and HW talking. I'm predicting that he slap the enemy.

Sorry I forgot the name of the enemy.

I think he threatened to take SW or SN out of ANA

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fossilgirl

its finished! waaaahhhh what a sad episode.. but i guess we know these things are coming.. i just didn't expect it to happen this soon.. and gosh, can't karma get that evil Jaeyoung! he is such a scheming bastard.. i would not be ok until i see him get the punishment he deserve.. grrrrrr... 

Eiza Zazhan said: What did Witch Shin say to YSN to make her take the step backward.??? What did witch Shin say to make HW so mad at her and go find YSN.??/

They are playing with our poor hearts =((

HW/SN and SW/SN are all over the previews.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODES!

*let me cry at the corner* :(

Omg! I know! This is the first time I supported two guys at the same time. I guess Shiwoo's character is really interesting and I feel bad that he will like SN, but get rejected later on. I just hope he succeeds in his music career and can still remain friends with her. I just feel bad that HW doesn't allow SN to hang around with SW. I mean they are in the same agency so it's ok to be friends. I think he gets a little too jealous at times.

fossilgirl said: its finished! waaaahhhh what a sad episode.. but i guess we know these things are coming.. i just didn't expect it to happen this soon.. and gosh, can't karma get that evil Jaeyoung! he is such a scheming bastard.. i would not be ok until i see him get the punishment he deserve.. grrrrrr... 

@redvelvet87 agree with u chingu first time dealing for lead and second lead too can see na have both of them then heehhee :)>-
krystal acting was awesome saying/telling everything only by her expression, i can imagine how great next episode seeing see na finally accept shi woo love and watch hyun wook dealing with her decision...today episode i appriciate so much with L acting he's gonna be a good actor too..how he convinced seena about his love aigoo rain and L drives me crazy!!!!! :-*

It seems like Sena knows about the truth already from the last scene of episode 9.

Hyun Wook takes a step forward and Sena takes a step back. She looks very taken aback...

I hope they will be fine.

I'm really irritated by Hae Yoon's involvement in Hyun Wook and Sena's problem. She doesn't know her boundaries and that makes her annoying.

guys one thing is clear though, I don't think siwoo is HW's stepbrother ( for those who saw ep 9 .HW step mother went into the onter woman's shop and a little boy looking like the one on the picture showed up ) I'm intrigue now to know what is siwoo's actual birth or family secret. sorry if I gave out unwanted information .I'm not sure how to use the spoiler tag,,, will proceed to learn starting now ...

Guest fossilgirl

may6 said: fossilgirl said: its finished! waaaahhhh what a sad episode.. but i guess we know these things are coming.. i just didn't expect it to happen this soon.. and gosh, can't karma get that evil Jaeyoung! he is such a scheming bastard.. i would not be ok until i see him get the punishment he deserve.. grrrrrr... 

I'm still stuck with the symbolism of that sunshower. I just found out in many parts of the world a sunshower means some animal is getting married to each other through wiki.
In Korea, a male tiger gets married to a fox. So HW is the male tiger as he is running ANA and SN is a fox with the way she moves around HW. So these two will marry, is it?

Maybe I pay better attention next time with the writing of this show. It's so lovely how the scenes flow from one to the other even without subs it's easy to understand most of it.

thanks @ohoheli for the screen caps, whoah I guess there are intense conflict in this episode.and look at this screen cap, isn't looks like rain has miracle tears hahahaa :
2014_10_15_21_31_55_Current_Drama_2014_M

Well, I am okay with the evolution... the secret is out, it will be hard for HW because he had just opened up and SN left him. I can feel his pain... I know some people will say, it is not okay that he kept it secret, but on the other hand, SN would have never listened to him in the first place. 
As for HY, she has lost HW forever... I mean, she hurt him so badly, I hope to see a scene in the next episode where he tells her, he wants to do nothing with her any more! MAybe, he will quit his job. Why should he stay?

Archived