[THE OFFICIAL] Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread ♡ That's My 'Queendom' ♔

princess

Red Velvet’s Irene And Shin Seung Ho Share Thoughts As They Begin Filming For New Movie

Red Velvet’s Irene and Shin Seung Ho have begun filming their new movie “Double Patty” (literal title)!

“Double Patty,” which will mark Irene’s silver-screen debut, is a coming-of-age film about young people chasing their dreams and embarking on a relatable journey of growth and development. Irene will star in the movie as Lee Hyun Ji, an aspiring anchorwoman who works tirelessly to achieve her dream, while Shin Seung Ho will play Kang Woo Ram, a former ssireum (Korean wrestling) athlete.

Filming for “Double Patty” officially commenced on August 4, and both Irene and Shin Seung Ho expressed excitement about the upcoming movie as they prepared for their first shoot.

Irene confessed, “Because this is my first shoot, I’m extremely nervous and excited. I’ll work hard during filming.” Meanwhile, Shin Seung Ho remarked, “I’m honored to be able to work together with such a great cast and crew. I’ll do my utmost to show you good things.”

“Double Patty” is currently scheduled to hit theaters sometime in late 2020.

Just what in the world happened in Year 1999? Super Sociable Friends Yeri X Naeun X Doyeon

200810 yerihan_bang IG Update

EfBdO5TUMAApbI-?format=jpg&name=medium
EfBdO5UU4AAnl7w?format=jpg&name=medium

YERI IG Story 

YERI with NAEUN and DOYEON

EfBtCefU4AEs6Oa?format=jpg&name=large
EfBtDjxVoAA2C2r?format=jpg&name=large
EfBtEi7VAAAU-Ke?format=jpg&name=large

YERI IG Update

EfCNX-SXsAIFLwS?format=jpg&name=large
EfCNanIWsAEUIRR?format=jpg&name=large

IRENE & SEULGI will be attending the 2020 Soribada Best K-Music Awards.

2020 Soribada Awards Music of The Year for Psycho Acceptance Speech

"Happiness! Hello, we are Red Velvet. We received the Music of the Year Award. Lee Sooman ssn and director Yoo Youngjin, our company, our A&R team, we are so so grateful. Moving forward, we'll show you a lot more good music and good sides to ourselves. We'll work hard. Thank you!"

Press photos 
EfTYk2GU4AEAbLv?format=jpg&name=medium
EfTYk2GUwAYhpbj?format=jpg&name=medium
EfTsibKWkAEpf7M?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1