[Drama 2014] CSTV Greatest Marriage -최고의 결혼

irilight

Annyeong everyone :) Annyeong @valsava @irilight @all

I guess I am too late for the party huh? Or almost...
I've been a lurker here and this drama is on my to-watch-marathon-style when it wraps up. Been backtracking and reading, still backtracking, your insights and updates. What an interesting bunch here! Indeed, a healthy discussion is wonderful, in fact, it's indirectly helping the advocacy of single moms/parenting. I now understand better why PSY would choose this drama to get back into k-showbiz (She was v.good in Nice Guy)
I haven't started watching so I can't comment on the characters. But one thing I like about this drama, including all the debating and spazzing in here, is that it shines a brighter light on single motherhood/parenthood in SK and beyond its shores. Hopefully, with the light and the noise generated, societal bias will begin to be educated and begin to change for the better.
It's Christmas! Merry Christmas Everyone :)
merry-christmas-elf.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alleyes

Had a hard time watching from episode 12 (?) then I just stopped.  It was too ridiculous already :( As much as I liked the first few episodes, the succeeding ones were too crazy for me :(

Thanks to TV Chosun for these two stills released today:
http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/12/27/2014122700773.html

PuzOzzZ.jpg

jkCjomn.jpg
Hopefully still no: 2 doesn't mean that GY will reconcile with TY - anything but that please, writer-nim!
Pics of cast and crew:
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110039678

gKClFAC.jpg

The cast and crew will gather together at a restaurant in Seoul to watch the last episode.  Let's hope it's a happy ending for GY and Dan. As for EC my wish is for him  to FINALLY really and truly redeem himself somehow :)

@stuartjmz this picture (cr: Greatest Marriage Baidu Bar) does not fill me with confidence:
qoGrCkP.jpg

However, despite the above picture, I will persist in  having blind (?) faith in writer Go and hoping she will pull off an ending that does not involve GY reconciling with PTY.   "It ain't over till the fat lady sings" and so hopefully TGM will surprise  some of us pleasantly with a result similar to 

Manchester United v Bayern Munich 1999 Champions League final, when Man U scored two last-minute goals in injury time, after having trailed for most of the match cr: Wikipedia

@cynkdf, unfortunately from you picture, I think that would be the likely ending of the drama where EC, TY and GY would all join hands to raise Dan together. 

I don't see GY reconciling with TY in the sense of them starting a relationship between each other as too much has happened between then but I can see TY and GY coming to an agreement where TY lets GY has a active part in raising Dan as that is the only way he can stay close to her.

Talking about the fat lady, I wouldn't be expecting much from her as she should still be passed out by the time the finale is airing seeing as she must have eaten too much turkey and drank too much eggnog.  >:)

@stuartjmz - thanks for the link to that article, always good to read about a ManU loss (this coming from a Liverpool fan :)).
@oyeleyeolusina great to see you in here. I'd love to know what you think about the drama.  As for  that pic - someone on Baidu thinks that this scene may not actually be from the drama, it could be the production team trying to mislead us perhaps? 

@cynkdf, The drama has been getting worse as the week passes as they is too much makjang silliness and the writernim wasted the talent of  some very talented actors as they are too many WTF and head scratching moments.

Last week episode gave a bit of hope but I trust writernim of messing up the finale seeing as what he/she has written so far.

oyeleyeolusina said:

@cynkdf, The drama has been getting worse as the week passes as they is too much makjang silliness and the writernim wasted the talent of a some very talented actors as they are too many WTF and head scratching moments.

Last week episode gave a bit of hope but I trust writernim of messing up the finale seeing as what he/she has written so far.

jadecloud said: Annyeong everyone :) Annyeong @valsava @irilight @all

I guess I am too late for the party huh? Or almost...
I've been a lurker here and this drama is on my to-watch-marathon-style when it wraps up. Been backtracking and reading, still backtracking, your insights and updates. What an interesting bunch here! Indeed, a healthy discussion is wonderful, in fact, it's indirectly helping the advocacy of single moms/parenting. I now understand better why PSY would choose this drama to get back into k-showbiz (She was v.good in Nice Guy)
I haven't started watching so I can't comment on the characters. But one thing I like about this drama, including all the debating and spazzing in here, is that it shines a brighter light on single motherhood/parenthood in SK and beyond its shores. Hopefully, with the light and the noise generated, societal bias will begin to be educated and begin to change for the better.
It's Christmas! Merry Christmas Everyone :)
merry-christmas-elf.gif

So my guess is that TY & KY are back together since they held hands??? I mean it doesn't explain anything and left their relationship unsaid. I hate ending like this. Well I guess you can't expect much. Until then, I can't wait to see No min woo's new drama. ♡ 오빠

Archived