• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excerp from Osen interview trans

from Baidu cr to bryan at kang sora soompi thread pg68 LINK

Kang Sora, who recently finished the drama “Doctor Stranger,”

will be making her return to the small screen soon with Incomplete Life.”

1907724_1444268822505742_115564399543110

I read the webtoon ‘Incomplete Life’ last year.

It’s even scarier to work on a project that is an adaptation

but I have big expectations of ‘Incomplete Life.’

It’s a project that hits close to home. Although I’m a bit afraid,

I’ll try my best to portray the role I’m given,” added Kang Sora.

Guest shenziy

Interested in thie story plot, even tho I've never watched any drama of Im shi won and Kang So Ra.

Waiting for October to come now that I can watch Misaeng and Nodame Cantabile!

Thank you @bryan for sharing this

Translated from chinese text from Baidu : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3196257057
The Star Interview 140730 : <Dr Stranger> Kang Sora , Faithful to this moment now. 

Actors grow together with the characters they play. With a strong acting desire, KSR always pondering : How to give the best performance ? KSR always thinking how to improve on the weakness that only she can see. Even so, there will still be some regretable things. Which is that actors tend to have more choices in the roles they can take on. But actresses 's choices are much less. Not just a male character that is likable,that helps the male lead once. What KSR is waiting for is one with a story and a character with personality. KSR wants to do different variety of characters and projects but feels she is not well prepared in one area.

KSR : I am not able to watch horror movies. If have to shoot such films will have nightmares. Psychological horror films are alright. But if have to shoot excessively cruel scenes, that will be very hard. The director of “ The master's sun” also had nightmares during the filming.When I watch a horror film, will continously rest 3 days and 2 nights. Can do thrillers but definitely not horror. 

The actor that grows together with a project, and have a next project waiting , that is the ideal situation. KSR looks like she is repaying the viewers and fans who have been watching over her during her period of growth. Finished with Ugly Alert and Dr Stranger, without a rest,  signed on for next project “Misaeng” to be broadcast in October . The drama is about a young man Jang Geu Rae who fails as a pro baduk player and struggles with the monotony of his bleak future.. This webtoon is now in full swing production into TV drama.   

KSR : Because “Misaeng” is based on original work, making this is a heavy burden. After all it is very popular and high quality work. I am really worried I may mess up this work. Compared to me, this character is really perfect. I don't know whether it is because of my desire, but I felt so strongly about potraying this character , that why I chose to do it. Please watch it with an open heart ( She smiled ).

Concluded Dr Stranger, confirmed her next project to broadcast in October TVN friday and Saturday drama “Misaeng”, KSR when interviewed by The Star was asked : The man who loves you and The man whom you love. These 2, which do you have tendency towards ?” KSR answered : There must be a balance.

KSR's love style can be explained : It is not good to be too biased. Will be too taxing on both . Also I like to give. Because of this, want to quickly find out what his interests are. In our conversations, secretly note down the brands he like, when take off coat, will look at the label and think “ so he likes this style”

KSR also said : Very unexpectedly, when dating , will appear the feminine KSR. But now, not necessary so will show off the easygoing side.

As an actress, what is the most difficult ? To this question , KSR answered “Even though I am considered easy going,But it can be quite apologetic to go out without make up. Because I don't like to put on make up, normally don't even put BB cream. Will also choose to wear comfortable clothes out but have to hesitate when going out without make up.” She gave an answer which make us laugh.

KSR's secret to fresh looking skin is “ The biggest extent is to give the skin time to rest. During filming, whenever there is a break, I will remove all makeup. Even if have to put on makeup all over again, will still wipe it off. This is important to emphasis the point of letting the skin rest.

Guest TammyP

Hi guys, 
I just found out about this drama omg hahah I want to watch it soo baddd (watching the trailer over and over again). Although I'm not a big fan of Kang So Ra :3 but I like her acting! 

Guest kiyasnow

shenziy

said:

Interested in thie story plot, even tho I've never watched any drama of Im shi won and Kang So Ra.

Waiting for October to come now that I can watch Misaeng and Nodame Cantabile!

Misaeng - AsianWiki Page up

http://asianwiki.com/Misaeng

• Drama: Misaeng - Incomplete Life
  • Revised romanization: Misaeng - Ajig Sala Itji Mothan Ja
  • Hangul: 미생 - 아직 살아 있지 못한 자
  • Director: Kim Won-Suk
  • Writer: Yoon Tae-Ho (original comic), Jung Yoon-Jung
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: October, 2014 --
  • Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:50
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Jang Geu-Rae played the board game go since he was a child. Playing the game was everything to him, but he failed to become a professional go player. Now he is thrown out into the real world. By an acquaintance’s recommendation, Jang Geu-Rae is able to begin to work at Wonin International as an intern.

On his first day, Jang Geu-Rae meets his boss Oh Sang-Sik (Lee Sung-Min). Jang Geu-Rae struggles to adapt working at a company.

Notes

• "Misaeng" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 20:50 time slot previously occupied by "
Age Ending in Nine Boy”.[*]Based on the webcomic "Misaeng" by Yoon Tae-Ho (published from January 20, 2012 to October 14, 2013 via cartoon.media.daum.net).[*]Actor Siwan and actor Kang Ha-Neul have been offered the lead male characters and they are considering the offer positively.

Cast

10514494_1451790048420286_53725389301957

Q: What is your reason for choosing 'Misaeng' as your next project? And what is your preparation to work in that drama?

KSR: When I was filming for my previous drama 'Ugly Alert', I've watched a lot of webtoons during my overnight shooting. I found that webtoon is interesting to watch so that's why I agree to do it. The character I'll be playing in 'Misaeng' is a character of someone who is dull and spiritless. (Laughs) I also found the script was interesting. The preparation isn't anywhere near done but I'm preparing for it little by little.

** Source: http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10005593707
** Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19

Archived