[Drama 2014] Misaeng, 미생

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiyasnow

005HazySjw1ejh2ebjvbfg30m80pt1kx.gif[cr: DC Siwan Gallery/ via 韩剧未生]
and i'm not sure, but from what i can understand with the help of google translate is that this cutie pie is going to have a role in Misaeng too xD720f1935tw1ejq9pyh9glj20a00hst9u.jpg
720f1935tw1ejq9pz5xmwj20a00hsdgw.jpg
720f1935tw1ejq9pzpht1j20a00hsjsi.jpg
[cr:choiek37/ via 有一个女孩叫姜素拉]

wow the teasers are really creative xD it's interesting how they're not using the actual actors and actresses in the drama yet

all different people...it helps viewers relate to the drama more xD

maybe that is the purpose , I never read the webtoon but for now it looks promising.

Im Si Wan, Kang So Ra, and Kang Ha Neul Show Great Teamwork at First Script Reading for “Incomplete Life”

Pictures from the first script reading of the upcoming tvN drama “Incomplete Life” were released on September 1.

At the first script reading, main cast members Im Si Wan, Kang So Ra, Kang Ha Neul, Lee Sung Min, and others were present. The four main actors Im Si Wan, Kang So Ra, Lee Sung Min and Kang Ha Neul showed great performances at the script reading, truly embodying their respective characters.

Im Si Wan, who will portray the main protagonist Jang Geu Rae, showed a thorough understanding of his character. Kang So Ra, who will play the role of the female lead An Young, impressed everyone by reading her lines in Russian without difficulty.

“Incomplete Life” is based on the webtoon series of the same name. The webtoon is hailed as a “textbook for salarymen,” for its honest depiction of corporate life. The drama will start airing on October 17.

incomplete-life-script-reading.jpg
source: soompi news

ZE:A’s Im Si Wan, Kang Ha Neul, Kang Sora and More Gather for ‘Misaeng’ Scripts Reading

tvN’s highly anticipated drama Misaeng held its first script reading.

Airing the first episode in October following Plus Nine Boys, Misaeng is a drama based on popular cartoonist Yoon Tae Ho’s webtoon series of the same title. The webtoon Misaeng gained a lot of popularity by depicting the lives of salaried workers through the eyes of a new employee, gaining the nickname of ‘salaryman’s text book.”

Misaeng’s script reading, which took place in August in a conference room in CJ E&M center, was attended by the major cast members, including Im Si Wan, Lee Sung Min, Kang Sora, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Dae Myung, Byun Yo Hwan and more.

74951002.jpg
Taking the role of ‘Gang Geu Rae,’ Im Si Wan perfectly pulled off his role with his soft and good image on top of the acting ability that he gained through his previous projects.

Kang Sora, who will be acting as ‘An Young Yi,’ also left a firm impression by acting out her character in a calm and confident manner. She especially impressed the others by managing to pull off the lines in English and Russian.

Kang Ha Neul, one of the most anticipated rising actors in the world of movies and dramas, also pulled off acting as ‘Jang Baek Ki,’ a young man with a perfect resume in search of a job.

Director Kim Won Suk said, “I feel honored and pressured at the same time to be directing tvN’s most anticipated project in later half of 2014, Misaeng. I will work hard to take plenty of preparation time for the project. I feel lucky to be working on a project that I really wanted to do along with the people I wanted to work with. The drama will end around Christmas time and I hope that it will be a warm Christmas.”

Misaeng will begin filming in the middle of August and air the first episode on October 17.

Photo credit: tvN
source: MWAVE interest
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74951/misaeng-holds-script-reading

Guest kiyasnow

sleepykid said:

wow the teasers are really creative xD it's interesting how they're not using the actual actors and actresses in the drama yetall different people...it helps viewers relate to the drama more xD

Archived