[Drama 2014] Misaeng, 미생

kaiskloset

kimsontoya

said: I've just checked the screenwriter, Jang Yoon-Jung.  Do you guys have any idea what are his previous projects? I tried googling about him but I didn't find any information.  I hope he's a credible writer.  I don't want to experience another writing disaster such as the one that happened in Doctor Stranger. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All i've found is that he is the one behind Arang and the Magistrate that i really loved and i guess it will work along with the original writer for a more detailed version close to the original webtoon

I hope the writer will not make any twist again in this drama since this is a drama based on webtoon.

I will really hate the writer if the writer make any twist again without the permission of original writer itself. Like that thingu thingy >:)

Still no news about Kang Ha Neul Oppa.... I really hope he could take the role, but I think there's no final decision yet (from him and his agency) becoz of his schedule. I think he's POSITIVELY considering the drama but he still needs to fix his schedule.
Nowadays, he's promoting kmovie 'Mourning Grave' with actress Kim So Eun and the rest of the cast. While doing it, he's also filming upcoming movies 'Age of Innocence' (but they will wrap up soon) and 'Cest Si Bon'~ These two movies are set to premiere later this year so he will also need to attend promotions, stage greetings, press conference, interviews, etc. This drama is scheduled for October (unless unexpected things happen), so they need to start filming on August or Sept. I guess he's having a hard time on fixing his schedule and he wants to accomplish all of his commitments.
In short, he's such a busy guy right now. LOL. But I'm still hoping for him to star here. :x

I'm such a Big Kang Ha Neul and Im Si Wan's fans. I hope This Drama do well. I'm not sure about casting them with Kang So Ra though! Age wise They are around the same age,But Look wise Kang Sora looks older than both of them. Maybe It will be a wiser choice to cast another actor instead of Kang Ha Neul to play the lead to match her better.Im Si Wan has such a Boyish look, He looks way younger than his own age.They probably need to change his Hair style quite a lot to make him look older!
Anyway Fighting Im Si Wan!

Yeah... I can't wait for misaeng. I don't mind who want to be the lead male. The most important is my Kang Sora has confirmed that she will join the cast because I do know she has great acting skill. So with her acting she will has great chemistry with other. Because I think it is not only about how she look. Hahahah

Hahahah I'm really curious about KSR transformation in misaeng. I love her sunny short hair but I still want to see her in black long hair. But she always can change her look to make her character live. Hahaha I remember her bang in paparotty make her cute schoolgirl.

Still no news about Kang Ha Neul Oppa.... I really hope he could take the role, but I think there's no final decision yet (from him and his agency) becoz of his schedule. I think he's POSITIVELY considering the drama but he still needs to fix his schedule.

Nowadays, he's promoting kmovie 'Mourning Grave' with actress Kim So Eun and the rest of the cast. While doing it, he's also filming upcoming movies 'Age of Innocence' (but they will wrap up soon) and 'Cest Si Bon'~ These two movies are set to premiere later this year so he will also need to attend promotions, stage greetings, press conference, interviews, etc. This drama is scheduled for October (unless unexpected things happen), so they need to start filming on August or Sept. I guess he's having a hard time on fixing his schedule and he wants to accomplish all of his commitments.

In short, he's such a busy guy right now. LOL. But I'm still hoping for him to star here. :x

Don't know anything about his works before. Yeah I just read article he's such busy actor hehe. And wow I respect him his lead debut on low-budget project but worry his triple works (I hope he do well with those 3 character at the same time). Still I hope he accept the offer I wanna see him on screen with Sora and Shiwan :)

Yeah... I can't wait for misaeng. I don't mind who want to be the lead male. The most important is my Kang Sora has confirmed that she will join the cast because I do know she has great acting skill. So with her acting she will has great chemistry with other. Because I think it is not only about how she look. Hahahah

Hugggs huggs kisses agree now I dont care anything about lead or second lead or main lead or bla bla bla kekekeke as long as the actor/ss act well and could steal viewer attention kekeke and yeaahh it's not about looks, so far imho Sora acted good in DS and UA so I could see her fully as young adult lafy and in My Paparotti I was worried she did not do well but I saw she suited the image of bright and dorky highschooler hehehe. Good thing she did not get any highschooler role after MP since Sora also said wanted to move on from it

:D

hahahha omeeeeeegad....

if there's a love line hope

its not triangle/rectangle or

whatever angle hahahha

coz i dont want another DS

stress alert stress alert

agree.

uri Sora as Yeong-i is enough for me to parteyyyyyyyyy

lets parteyyyyy girls....hugs hugs hugs

@Rha1802 @angels_natdylax05 @ruzikie

@sandjh @lummy @aya52893 @pandalover1

@kimsontoya @all korean @k_craze

YEYYYYYY LET'S PARTY PRETTIES!!!!!!!

OH noooo please no cliche triangle much more complex angles love line hehehe...my personal wish romance relationship development just a minor, then moreeee character development for all main characters not just the lead (or whatever the webtoon all about hehe I have faith on the webtoon) [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest aya52893

maybe Sora unni will really cut her hair for misaeng but I hope it will not be too short. Hehe.

I like this haircut of her! I think this will suit already to her character well plus I believe with her great acting skills. Hehe. :D

photo Screenshot_2014-07-20-21-11-30-1.png

I think the make up will add change to sora's look/face a bit to make the character look like cold woman. Just like chaewon unni in nice guy.

photo Screenshot_2014-07-20-22-37-13-1.png

So I think Sora unni will also portray Young-ie very well without a too short haircut bcoz she can really act well! :)

Well if the short hair is really necessary for her character. Then, Its okay. Sora still look pretty and cool in any haircuts :) I guess I just love her long hair so much. Hehe :D

Guest k_craze

Rha1802 said: Yeah... I can't wait for misaeng. I don't mind who want to be the lead male. The most important is my Kang Sora has confirmed that she will join the cast because I do know she has great acting skill. So with her acting she will has great chemistry with other. Because I think it is not only about how she look. Hahahah

Archived