[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

I'm the opposite, I'm not familiar with the Answer Me 1994 cast, but apparently there were a lot of bromance between them. I'm looking forward to see both teams, but admittedly, I'm much more excited about the ahjusshi team because they're made for variety. And I'm more interested in seeing how the more settled/seasoned men handle backpacking.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fourleafclover

said: I'm the opposite, I'm not familiar with the Answer Me 1994 cast, but apparently there were a lot of bromance between them. I'm looking forward to see both teams, but admittedly, I'm much more excited about the ahjusshi team because they're made for variety. And I'm more interested in seeing how the more settled/seasoned men handle backpacking.

the girl who! said:

fourleafclover

said: I'm the opposite, I'm not familiar with the Answer Me 1994 cast, but apparently there were a lot of bromance between them. I'm looking forward to see both teams, but admittedly, I'm much more excited about the ahjusshi team because they're made for variety. And I'm more interested in seeing how the more settled/seasoned men handle backpacking.

@babsgrrl Yess me too. Actually wasn't going to watch this until the younger guys were announced. So excited for the boys. Let's have fun watching together!
Also hello my other friends! It's nice to see you all again. Now we have a new home to camp out. :)

fourleafclover said: the girl who! said:

fourleafclover

yaaassssshhhhh.. so we're good for the livecap yar?

AWESOMEEEEE....

Livecap with my favorites people on earth is da bessssttt
@lunagal @tiacosas @mrs_d @kepogee @tiacosas @mario_kam and many moooaaarrrr

so @babsgrrl you're more than welcomed to join the possibly-snarky livecap weekekekekekeke...

and anyone who loves the show is also welcome.. Hopefully we can find a livestream channel for livecap or if not we can look for a file source, download it and watch it at assigned time and date.

August please come fasteeerrrr

kepogee said:

@babsgrrl yes, me too!!! I'm so excited for some bromance from those 3. I suddenly remembered the kakaotalk conversation of YYS and SHJ and SHJ shared in his twitter. I hope you'll be here during the livecap!! The more the merrier!
Good times. :x :x

@rynn_peace @kaylanurul‌ @lunagal @yen @mrs_d @mario_kam‌ @kepogee‌ @day_dreamer‌ @moritafan‌ @paradicez‌ @sara2908‌ @star2010‌  teehee a reunion indeed. I hope all of us we'll be around when the show airs and be having snarkcaps of the show together *____* and @GiangT @DanielaC @ineedpie I see you girls lurking :P and please, join us for the snarkcaps because it will be like those old days of live recapping together <3 
WHY AUGUST STILL FAR AWAY? WAE?

Guest ineedpie

YAY! Thanks for the shout out @day_dreamer  :x I did a little happy dance in college when I read the news a few days ago. I didn't even realize how much I've missed them until I calmed down and noted my reaction. Missed the good old days.
I'm starting to rediscover how much I love Korean dramas - Y'all should watch Joseon Gunman you guys! - especially after that long bleak period. If that drama taught me something, it taught me to not ever get too emotionally invested in dramas. And to keep my perspective in check. But it's not easy to find a drama crack these days, and that drama was the ultimate of ultimate crack (with the exception of Nice Guy) so it's pretty much a given that I was going to crash when it's over, good or bad. 
I can't wait for all the shenanigans to happen between our three flower boys. I still stanned Yoo Yeon Seok hard and it made me feel guilty that I hadn't checked out his Soompi page in a long time, until a few days ago. Sucks that Jung Woo couldn't make it though. I warmed up to him quickly after watching some of his interviews. He's quite funny and endearing :) 
Let us all be one big happy family here and warmly welcome each other :) Regardless of whether we were from two different sides during the drama.  :x >:D<

Archived