[Drama 2006] Snow Queen 눈의 여왕

SeReNiTy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Greentea

Finally there is some news for snow queen :)

Sung Yuri is the lead actress for snow queen :blink: Someone pls help to translate the article :P TIA

성유리 ‘눈의 여왕’ 캐스팅, 현빈과 운명적 사랑

e720060918_27102429.jpg

미녀스타 성유리가 배우 현빈과 운명적인 사랑을 연기한다.

성유리가 드라마 ‘눈의 여왕’(극본 연출 이형민)에서 화려한 변신을 꾀한다. ‘눈의 여왕’ 제작사인 윤스칼라는 성유리가 ‘눈의 여왕’ 여주인공으로 캐스팅됐다고 밝혔다.

성유리는 도도한 얼음공주 보라로 분해 복싱체육관 삼류 스파링 상대로 살아가는 잊혀진 천재 태웅 역의 현빈과 호흡을 맞춰 운명적인 사랑을 그린다.

최근 ‘눈의 여왕’ 뉴질랜드 로케를 성공적으로 마치고 돌아온 이형민 PD는 “여주인공으로 가장 적합한 연기자를 찾기 위해 고심해 온 끝에 깨끗하고 청순한 매력이 돋보이는 성유리를 올 겨울 사랑의 마법을 펼칠 ‘눈의 여왕’으로 낙점했다”고 밝혔다.

성유리가 맡게 된 보라의 캐릭터는 겉과 속이 다른 아이다. 겉으로 보이는 보라는 도도하고 정이 없고 못된 아이, 어디로 튈지 모르는 공과 같이 제멋대로인 아이다. 하지만 보라의 내면은 건강하게 사랑하고 싶은 한없이 부드럽고 여린 마음을 갖고 있다.

이 PD는 “양면적인 외면과 내면을 표현할 배우로 성유리가 의외일지도 모른다. 그래서 사실 많이 고민을 하기도 했다”면서도 “성유리와 미팅을 하고 의견을 나누던 중 엔터테이너로서 혹은 배우로서의 그녀가 가진 큰 가능성을 발견했다”고 캐스팅 배경을 설명했다.

‘눈의 여왕’은 동명의 안데르센 동화에서 모티브를 딴 판타지 멜로 드라마. 이형민 PD 특유의 감각적인 연출과 탄탄한 스토리 구성력을 자랑하는 김은희, 윤은경 작가가 극본을 맡았다.

이 PD는 “뉴질랜드 현지에서 아름다운 풍광과 현빈의 놀라운 연기 변신에 느낌이 아주 좋았다”고 첫 촬영에 대한 소감을 말했다. 이 PD는 “성유리에게 지금까지와 다른 가능성을 발견했다. ‘눈의 여왕’을 통해 성유리가 시청자들에게 어떤 모습을 보여줄 지 스스로도 기대되고, 분명히 큰 놀라움을 안겨줄 거라고 믿는다”라고 작품과 연기자에 대한 자신감을 드러냈다.

이 PD는 전작인 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘상두야 학교가자’의 비, ‘미안하다 사랑한다’에서의 소지섭 임수정의 새로운 면모를 부각시켜 ‘배우 재발견’을 주도해 왔다. 이에 따라 현빈과 성유리가 어떻게 재탄생 될 지 관심이 모아지는 대목이다.

주연 배우의 확정과 함께 사전 준비를 완료한 ‘눈의 여왕’은 9월 중순부터 본격 국내 촬영에 들어가며 올 겨울 크리스마스 시즌을 전후 방송될 예정이다.

source: yahoo.co.kr

성유리 얼음공주 변신... ‘눈의 여왕’ 주인공 낙점

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/93/200...00609180009.jpg

성유리가 탤런트 현빈의 출연 예정으로 화제를 모은 이형민 PD의 신작 ‘눈의 여왕’ 여주인공으로 확정됐다.

최근 뉴질랜드 로케를 성공적으로 마치고 돌아온 ‘눈의 여왕’ 연출자 이형민 PD는 “가장 적합한 연기자를 찾기 위해 고심해온 끝에 깨끗하고 청순한 매력이 돋보이는 성유리를 현빈의 상대역으로 낙점했다”고 밝혔다.

드라마 ‘눈의 여왕’은 ‘미안하다 사랑한다’로 2004년 백상예술대상 작품상을 수상한 이형민 PD가 연출하는 신작. 안데르센의 동화 ‘눈의 여왕’에서 모티브를 따온 미니시리즈로 절망적인 상황에 처한 두 남녀가 운명적 사랑을 통해 진정한 자아를 발견하는 내용을 다룬 판타지 멜로이다. 드라마 ‘겨울연가’, ‘낭랑18세’ 등을 집필한 김은희, 윤은경 작가가 대본을 맡아 더욱 화제가 된 작품.

극중 성유리는 도도한 얼음공주 ‘보라’로 분해 복싱체육관 삼류 스파링 상대로 살아가는 잊혀진 천재 태웅 역의 현빈과 호흡을 맞춰 운명적인 사랑을 그릴 예정이다.

연출을 담당한 이형민 PD는 “성유리에게서 지금까지와는 다른 가능성을 발견했다. ‘눈의 여왕’을 통해 성유리가 시청자들에게 어떤 모습을 보여줄지 기대된다”며 “분명히 이전과는 달라진 새로운 모습으로 놀라움을 선사할 거라고 믿는다”고 말해 작품과 연기자에 대한 자신감을 드러냈다.

전작 ‘상두야 학교가자’, ‘미안하다 사랑한다’에서 비, 소지섭, 임수정의 새로운 면모를 부각시켜 ‘배우 재발견’을 주도해온 이형민 PD의 특별한 시선이 현빈과 성유리 두 배우를 어떻게 재탄생시킬지 팬들의 이목이 집중된다.

한편 주연 배우의 확정과 함께 사전 준비를 완료한 ‘눈의 여왕’은 오는 9월 중순부터 본격적인 국내 촬영에 들어가며, 올 겨울 크리스마스 시즌을 전후해 방송될 예정이다.

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=489

성유리,‘눈의 여왕’서 현빈 상대역 캐스팅

9420060918_27103599.jpg

[마이데일리 = 배국남 대중문화전문기자] 성유리가 현빈과 KBS 드라마 ‘눈의 여왕’에서 연기 호흡을 맞춘다.

‘눈의 여왕’을 제작하는 윤스칼라는 18일 ‘미안하다 사랑한다’의 이형민 PD가 연출하고 현빈이 남자 주연으로 결정된 ‘눈의 여왕’의 여자 주연으로 성유리가 캐스팅됐다고 밝혔다.

이형민PD는 최근 ‘눈의 여왕’의 뉴질랜드 촬영을 마치고 돌아온 직후 청순한 이미지가 돋보이는 성유리를 ‘눈의 여왕’의 여주인공역에 적격이라고 판단해 여자 주연으로 결정했다고 말했다.

최근 해외촬영을 시작으로 본격적인 촬영을 시작해 오는 12월 크리스마스를 전후해 방송할 미니시리즈 ‘눈의 여왕’은 안데르센 동명 동화에서 모티브를 딴 판타지 멜로물로 ‘겨울 연가’의 작가 김은희와 윤은경이 공동집필하고 ‘미안하다, 사랑한다’‘상두야 학교가자’의 이형민 PD가 연출을 맡아 방송전부터 관심을 끌고 있다. 성유리는 ‘눈의 여왕’에서 도도한 얼음공주 보라역을 맡는데 복싱체육관 삼류 스파링 상대로 살아가는 잊혀진 천재 태웅 역의 현빈과 호흡을 맞춰 운명적인 사랑을 펼칠 예정이다.

이형민PD는 “뉴질랜드 현지에서 아름다운 풍광과 현빈의 놀라운 연기 변신에 느낌이 아주 좋았다”고 첫 촬영에 대한 소감을 밝힌 뒤 “성유리에게 지금까지와 다른 가능성을 발견했다. ‘눈의 여왕’을 통해 성유리가 나 자신과 시청자들에게 어떤 모습을 보여줄지 스스로도 기대되고, 분명히 큰 놀라움을 안겨줄 거라고 믿는다”라며 두 남녀 주연에 대한 기대감을 드러냈다.

성유리는 지난 7월 끝난 ‘어느 멋진날’에 1년 7개월만에 드라마에 출연해 출생의 비밀에 얽힌 슬픈 사랑을 하는 서하늘역을 맡아 출연한 바 있다.

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Quite surprised with the casting of SYR as Hyun Bin's leading lady. Her taking the lead role never crossed my mind. But I'll still watch =). One thing that might bug me a little is that SYR doesn't seem very natural when it comes to intimate/kiss scenes. Maybe Hyun Bin can change all that...?! Lol..=p

Reposting from the News Thread, thanks to CindyW88

9/18/06 – On 9/18, the production company "Yoon's Color (윤스칼라)" announces that Sung Yoo Ri (25) and Hyun Bin (24) will lead the drama "Queen of Snow (눈의 여왕)" scheduled to be aired by KBS2 around Christmas. This drama attracts attention because the PD is Lee Hyung Min (이형민) who produced and directed the popular drama "I'm Sorry: I Love You" and the script writers are the duo Kim Eun Hee and Yoon Eun Kyung (김은희, 윤은경) who wrote for "Winter Love Song".

SYR plays the role Bo Ra (보라) who behaves arrogantly and cynically like an icy princess. She falls in love with her destined love Tae Woong (태웅, played by Hyun Bin) who lives in a third-class boxing gymnasium. The filming team just returned to Korea after the initial shooting in New Zealand. The PD Lee Hyung Min states, “Currently, the scenery in New Zealand is beautiful. I am amazed by Hyun Bin’s performance in his transformed role. I anticipate seeing what image SYR would present to TV viewers in this drama. I believe that it would be an unquestionably big surprise.” SYR’s previous drama was "One Fine Day" while HB’s was "My Name is Kim Sam Soon".

mudaefor200609181007350.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...10072758390.htm

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...609180718331110

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200609/200609180249.html

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2006/09/18/20060...942212100.shtml

I didnt watch One fine day so I dun know how Sung Yuri'd improved her acting skill . But in Thousands years of love and Prince first love , her performance were quite poor and I've never seen her as a talented actress .Ok , but who knows ,at least she has a beautiful face, I'll wait and see *hyun bin* <3

Guest datshawtygurl

can't wait to watch this drama! seems like it'll be a good one... hyun bin is so frecken hot and so i'm sure him alone will make the drama awesome! not saying that the other actors/actresses in this drama aren't good!

Guest devils_ear

Yeh, can't wait cause of Hyun Bin. But dun really know about Sung Yuri. From what i see, I can't imagine her with Hyun Bin. But who knows? They might have great on screen chemistry. ^^

Yeah, I can't wait for this!

I really like Sung Yuri, ever since Prince's first love.

Therefore, I am so happy that she will be pairing up with Hyun Bin in this new drama!

I think they look good together! Woohooo!

i'm really dissapointed with the casting of the lead female. i'm sorry to all SYR fans, but I really think that the casting of her will bring this drama down greatly. we've seen SYR's acting before, her performance isnt really memorable nor good watsoever. she's awkward and it seems like she forces out emotions. its like in IJUKSA, it was a great cast but the factor that brought low ratings was in fact Shim Min Ah's acting. Like IJUKSA, this is another anticipated drama that all are really excited to see because it's Hyun Bin's return to dramas since Kim Sam Soon. We all have high expectations and want this drama to be incredibly successful for Hyun Bin. He's had enough failed dramas, its now time for his greatness to shine even brighter. But casting SYR will only bring him down in my opinion. Maybe a miracle will happen and she'll manage to pull off a noteworthy performance with Hyun Bin. If not, I see low ratings for this drama. We have a great story line, a great lead actor and supporting actors, why does the PD feel the need to bring in SYR an unsuitable actress for the role and bring the whole drama down. He must have found something in her that he found was enticing, because I dont. Regardless, I'll watch this drama mainly to support Hyun Bin and how great the storyline is. Lets all hope for the best for this drama!

I'm so glad the Sung Yu ri will be the leading actress for this drama. SYR shines terrifically in One Fine Day and she had great chemistries with both Kong Yoo and Nam Gong Min. Though I've never seen any other dramas of SYR but if you guys think that she's an average actress, you all will change your mind after you give One Fine Day a try.

ahaha./.. i was kinda shock when i saw the title

coz i just read the news that sung yuri be the lead cast but yoo inyoung?!

so that's just bcoz this thread is created ealier than the cast was announced

hahaha... cant wait for hyun bin's new drama~~~~

Guest morrow94

I was hoping for someone like Lee Dae Hae. Or even an unknown who can act would be better. I want to him to succeed esp after the horrible Millionaire's first love movie which was badly written, directed and edited.

I was very disappointed with Sung Yu Ri as the lead. I think she is a bad actress, saw her in Prince's First Love and unless she improved by leaps and bounds she won't help the drama succeed.

Guest run_lola_run

When I first saw Sung Yoo Ri's pic I thought it was Nam Sang Mi so I got all excited...hehe. But still I'm not disappointed that they picked her.

Guest fivemagic

OMG!!!!!! I was disappointed to hear that Sung Yu Ri will be the leading actress too....I was hoping for either Lee Da Hae or Kim Tae Hee, but oh well, I guess we can't have the BEST......I am sure Sung Yu Ri will be a good leading lady for the part, and so we will have to see it to believe it.

Archived