[Drama 2006] Snow Queen 눈의 여왕

SeReNiTy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest berry45

oooo sounds really good

so happy hyun bin will be in another drama

i cant wait until it airs...i remember seeing one of the second lead actress somewhere... shes pretty

i wonder who the lead will be

CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!

Guest Happy_Day

omg, no, i do not want leedahae or songhyekyo or kimtaehee. i want the leading actress to actually be good at acting and not just a pretty face. leenayoung has just finished her movie, so i'm hoping it's her!!! she's so unique and refreshing. even chaerim would be good; she's trying to come back into krn dramas.

Guest annababy

well shg is out of the pictures, she's doing a movie

i hope not lee na young, i don't like her and don't think she's all that great, acting or look wise - she is overrated...

i hope lee dah hye!!!!!!! OR kim tae hee too but her acting sucks

Reposting this from Hyun Bin thread, thanks to Greentea

If someone can translate this article, thanks in advance. I believe it's about Hyun Bin filming in New Zealand and other locations. :)

현빈, 뉴질랜드서 '눈의 여왕' 첫촬영

2006090614154691229_1.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김태은 기자] KBS2 '미안하다 사랑한다'의 이형민 PD의 신작 '눈의 여왕'이 6일 뉴질랜드 로케 촬영에 들어갔다.

지난 4일 현지로 떠난 이형민 PD는 6일 스타뉴스와의 국제전화통화에서 "주연배우인 현빈, 촬영스태프와 오늘 '눈의 여왕'을 크랭크인한다"며 "핀란드 헬싱키 시내 느낌이 나는 곳에서 촬영하게 된다"고 밝혔다.

이 PD는 또 "역시 이곳에서 촬영한, 영화 '반지의 제왕'에 등장하는 눈이 쌓인 장엄한 산악 풍경을 담게 될 것"이라며 "마침 촬영시 타게될 헬리콥터의 기사도 '반지의 제왕' 촬영때 참여했던 사람"이라고 전했다.

안데르센의 동화 '눈의 여왕'에서 타이틀을 가져온 이 드라마는 당초 핀란드에서 현지촬영을 할 예정이었으나, 9월경 눈이 쌓인 곳을 찾아 남반구에 위치한 뉴질랜드로 촬영지를 옮겼다. 이 동화에 등장하는 라플란드는 본래 핀란드, 노르웨이, 러시아 등이 접해있는 유럽 최북단 지역이다.

한편 이 PD는 "이번 촬영은 현빈이 등장하는 프롤로그 장면을 위주로 촬영된다"며 "11월초에는 일본의 눈풍경도 담을 예정"이라고 밝혔다.

또 관심을 모으고 있는 여주인공에 대해서는 "아직 캐스팅을 마무리 짓지 못했다. 13일경 귀국해 결정할 예정"이라고 말했다.

'눈의 여왕'은 어린 시절 천재로 불렸으나 고등학교를 중퇴하고 삼류 복싱체육관의 스파링 파트너로 살아가는 태웅(현빈 분)과 불치병을 앓는 재벌가 딸의 사랑 이야기로, 오는 11월 전파를 탄다. tekim@mtstarnews.com

source:naver.co.kr

Guest Happy_Day

Does Hyunbin LIKE long hair or something? His hair is always like that. He seriously looks really scrubby with long hair. He look soo cool and clean-cut with short, spikey hair like in MNIKKS.

Guest run_lola_run

He looks so dark and mysterious in those pics...hehe. :wub::wub::wub:

As for the lead female that's weird that filming has already started and no official pick yet...and please no OVERRATED actresses please! Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee, and Lee Dae Hae...ummm no thanks...there are better actresses out there who aren't as overexposed as those 3. Don't get me wrong though, I like Kim Tae Hee but they should get someone who won't take the spotlight away from Binnie Boy.

i still want to see him do a drama with shk! but she's focusing on movies right now so she definitely wouldn't do this! if the story line is great (i'm sorry i'm too lazy to read the synopsis), i hope it's chae rim unnie since she's planning to have a comeback. i don't like lee da hae please! i just don't like her! about lee na young, hb oppa and her have done a drama already. well you can always correct me if i'm wrong. and i don't like her with him. i disagree that she's refreshing coz when i look at her i seem to be watching kim hee sun meaning she bores me! so i hope it's chae rim. i think he would have a great chemistry with han chae young as well or kim jung hwa for the least. jmo :phew:

Guest smileforgrace

It will be nice if Han Hyojoo is the leading actress... she match well with Hyunbin :wub:

I was just thinking the same thing!

Han Hyo Joo is young and fresh and she's a great actress and isn't over exposed as the other A-List stars out there.

I think she'd look great with Hyun Bin.

Does Hyunbin LIKE long hair or something? His hair is always like that. He seriously looks really scrubby with long hair. He look soo cool and clean-cut with short, spikey hair like in MNIKKS.

I simply think he's beautiful with the long hair. And the facial hair just sends me over the edge! Mmmmmmmmm, yummy! :P

i personally think he looks so much hotter being scrubby like that :)

Guest KOALASPYXD

ooo hyun bin drama ^^

lol did this start filming yet??? i saw something on tv and he was wearing a bakery thing im not sure if it was recent or not though >.<

Guest escapist

^ It hasn't aired.

Wow he looks so rugged in those pics..... And yup it's strange, so they've started filming without a confirmed female lead? Could it be that they merely wanna announce the female lead later?

whispers: Lee Na Young please..........

Guest fivemagic

Still curious who the female lead will be? As I mentioned earlier on this thread, I hope to see him and

LEE DA HAE paired together........it would be an awesome teamwork. Can't wait to find out who the leading lady will be!!!!

Archived