[Drama 2006] Snow Queen 눈의 여왕

SeReNiTy

already knew about this drama just never came into this thread lols. but HYUNBIN!!! =]] been waiting for him to come back <33 been his fan since his first appearance as junjin's friend in nonstop 4 lols. and then he got more roles <33

also never knew Im JooHwan is also in it. nicee <333 two tall hotties CANT WAIT.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest devylann

can't wait for this drama! looks to be really good and got beautiful peeps in here!!! i think that Hyun Bin and SUng YUri be really cute together!!!

i honestly dont know why people are so down on sung yuri being in this drama

she's improved so much on her acting..

i loved her in one fine day..

sung yuri and hyunbin look great together

cant wait to watch this drama :P

I agree with chigurl...why are people so down on Sung Yuri? She may not be the best actress (yet) but with each drama she takes on, she shows improvement. Isn't that good? We should encourage her instead. At least she's daring enough to take on different roles with each drama. One Fine Day showed a more mature side of her as compared to her earlier dramas..... way to go, Sung Yuri!

I can't wait to watch Snow Queen. So many talented writers and directors behind the scenes..........

Guest miszymixt

omfg i cant wait for this show to come outt! hyun bin looks so cute in there like always ^O^ but that girl looks cutee too.

Guest monoceros

im really excited for this to come out. I'm not a fan of hyun bin, but I am a fan of sung yuri. It's so rare to find dramas with good casts, and hyun bin, while not the hottest guy out there, does have his own charisma. Okay, people have been saying yuri sucks at acting, I never saw Prince's first love, so I dunno, but she's pretty an d I'm shallow, and unless she's noticeably bad, it can't be too horrible. I've definitely seen worse. In any case, this looks really good, the pix of Snow queen filming are really nice. I'm hoping this is good because most melodramas out there are all terribly boring, and terribly melancholy and unrealistic. Unrealisitcally melancholy I should say. If this is going to be a sad show, I hope it is sad with depth, depressing with thought.

The synopsis looks great, and Hans Christiansen Anderson's stories are all beautiful too. With any luck, this will turn out to be the only melancholy korean drama that I do not fastforward through and appreciate fully. Honestly speaking, its not likely. The best k-dramas out there are all comical ones simply because they aren't boring and are able to mix in development with laughter.

Guest gelgel87

Wow, just looking at the pictures is making me anticipate this drama more. I can't wait for Hyun Bin's come back since MNISKS. I also want to see more of Sung Yuri. She has definitley improved since Prince's First Love. I still don't understand why people look down on her so much. She may not be the greatest actress, but she does have potential. Go Yuri-noona! :)

Oh Goodness Gracious!!..Hyun Bin IS sexy looking with a capital S..that stubbles n stuff... :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: ..

Sung Yuri is popular now she's in quite a number of dramas.

Guest aznpwincess

Ahh..Cant wait...Luved Sung Yuri from "One Fine Day" --Recommend u guys watch it..lol... And Hyun Bin...AHH!!! They will look good together

Guest JaneSc

Hey, is there no pixs of Yuri from the film set yet? So far only see many pixs of Hyun Bin. Hope to see how Yuri would look like in her character for this drama. I bet she'll look great! Many thanks to those who can provide a glimpse of her in her new role.. :D

i honestly dont know why people are so down on sung yuri being in this drama

she's improved so much on her acting..

i loved her in one fine day..

sung yuri and hyunbin look great together

cant wait to watch this drama :P

^ yea i totally agree with you i mean seriously b.c of that SHE COULDN'T even be in SPRING WALTZ i think that was WRONG for the pd to juss change her - -;; anyways i hope this drama proves EVERYONE WRONG i think shez great not like other singer/actresses buh she still improve a lot...;]

Archived