Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

20149241346287pi7net_T5_103682_99_201409
Chinguss... As i keep looking at these picture and zoom in to see the picture clearly... I think LSK hand did not grabbing JIS wrist... We can see from the reflection that JIS hand is trying to poke GHJ or grabing her arm. 
And for LSK, she is like 2 hands grabbing GHJ unnie.. Talking with JIS and we can see JiS is clearly looking at GHJ way... Omg i am in delulu mode now

There were some rumors back when Gong Hyo-jin and her longtime bf broke up, that maybe it was because of her being close to Ha Jung-woo. During that time she strongly denied and said that they are best friends and nothing more. She even said that she will retire if she dates Ha Jung-woo, or something along that line.

So I wonder if there isn't something going on between her and Jo In-sung, why she doesn't make a statement like that. The rumors would be put to a stop rather fast then. Seems odd...

aurora82

said: There were some rumors back when Gong Hyo-jin and her longtime bf broke up, that maybe it was because of her being close to Ha Jung-woo. During that time she strongly denied that they are best friends and nothing more. She even said that she will retire if she dates Ha Jung-woo, or something along that line.

So I wonder if there isn't something going on between her and Jo In-sung, why she doesn't make a statement like that. The rumors would be put to a stop rather fast then. Seems odd...

aurora82 said: There were some rumors back when Gong Hyo-jin and her longtime bf broke up, that maybe it was because of her being close to Ha Jung-woo. During that time she strongly denied that they are best friends and nothing more. She even said that she will retire if she dates Ha Jung-woo, or something along that line.

Guest viclove87

There were some rumors back when Gong Hyo-jin and her longtime bf broke up, that maybe it was because of her being close to Ha Jung-woo. During that time she strongly denied that they are best friends and nothing more. She even said that she will retire if she dates Ha Jung-woo, or something along that line.

Yes i agree With u coz ive been wondering abt that too.anyone here follow HJW GHJ rumors back then? Were Their agencies also making statement that Deny relationship?

@autumn93‌

Aaawwww... When put it in gif like that, JIS's expression really was child-alike, describing foods/cartoon that he liked.. :)) :)) and uri Gongvely's face was like "gaaawdd.. What is this guy saying?! here?!!" :))

About no strong statement from GHJ, i've been wondering the same but i kept silent because i don't want their agencies suddenly got enlightened by this idea and asked her to do the same :(( :(( i dont want this to stop!! Dont blow off my candle.. Andwwaaaeeeee :(( :((

@uctqepe I totally noticed how GHJ's eyes widened and she had that little "duuuudee, what are you saying on t.v." smirk! :)) It's hilarious JIS was just sooooo quick to compliment her and the look on his face as he was doing it clearly shows how smitten he is by her. Kind of like when you like something/someone, you just can't stop gushing about it/them!! ;) *fingers crossed* 

About no strong statement from GHJ, i've been wondering the same but i kept silent because i don't want their agencies suddenly got enlightened by this idea and asked her to do the same

:(

(

( i dont want this to stop!! Dont blow off my candle.. Andwwaaaeeeee

(

(

I had exactly the same thoughts but didn't say anything to avoid adding oil to the fire when breakup news and Dispatch pics were released. But considering GHJ's strong statement the time she broke up with RSB, her statement this time seemed to leave open some room for development with JIS. They've become closer as friends since filming IOIL but aren't dating now. To (delusional) fans this means they're close and aren't dating YET but who knows what the future has in store for them... :P

I also find it funny how this statement contradicts LSK's family statement.

LSK: we're like family.

JIS and GHJ's agencies: they're just friends.

Btw for those who haven't seen this yet, here's the bts for the poster photoshoot!

I don't know if I'm fuelling the fire even more for no reason(if they are really just good friends) but I was initially slightly disappointed when i heard that they denied the relationship rumours. But the truth is, now with all the people thinking that they "have a say" in their relationship, the two of them would probably never admit it if they really became a couple. It would mean bad news for both their reputations because everyone knows how knetz have a strong influence in the entertainment industry. :\
Anyway! Back to my thoughts, LSK said in her interview, that she wanted to take a cab back home alone and GHJ said it's dangerous and asked her to walk with them and go back tgt. I feel like the initial plan was that GHJ would be walked to somewhere before getting a cab or driven back with JIS(and maybe KKB) alone and maybe, she wanted to get LSK tgt with them so it wouldn't look too suspicious. 
I don't know where i am going with this but hopefully 2 years down the road, we will hear some good news :D I really have such strong feelings that both of them like each other but may not be steady yet..and I used to ship So Ji Sub with her badly until JIS came along and it is something different. With SJS, it's more of her being a jokester and them having fun, but JIS and GHJ look so comfortable in a personal way when they stand tgt off screen. It's within their personal space area and one only stand that close to someone you are extremely close to.

In my point of view, GHJ must be broken up with LJW when GHJ still filming IOIL and the same thought goes to JIS relationship break up with KMH.the reason they denied dating rumor 'right now' because of the broke up news are alrd spreading and it will let the netizens make a wrong perspective to the actor and actress.. 
But from my deepest feeling i can feel their chemistry in IOIL. Love to watch the making film of episode 8 when JIS was whispering to GHJ while grabbing her face, i can feel the care from JIS. 

Guest Spring Andrew

autumn93 said: @uctqepe I totally noticed how GHJ's eyes widened and she had that little "duuuudee, what are you saying on t.v." smirk! :)) It's hilarious JIS was just sooooo quick to compliment her and the look on his face as he was doing it clearly shows how smitten he is by her. Kind of like when you like something/someone, you just can't stop gushing about it/them!! ;) *fingers crossed* 

This might be a bit random, BUT the last time I shipped a couple this hard was during the days of "Queen In Hyun's Man". We (as in me and my fellow shippers) all just had this feeling that there was more between YIN and JHW based on their amazing chemistry on and off set. If you know them at all, JHW and YIN ended up getting together in a very public manner right after the show ended, but sadly, they broke up.
Anywaaaaaays, the point I'm trying to make is that I have the same feelings this time with regards to JIS and GHJ. :D Except this time, I think JIS and GHJ are being smart about their relationship and are keeping it on the down-low until the storm passes and they are confident about their feelings. If in fact my delusional theory is true and they are thinking about a relationship, I think their relationship, once started, will definitely last. 
When I think of the recent happenings between JIS and GHJ, I can't help but think of "The Red String of Fate":
"The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break." source: wiki
@jaefan Can you elaborate on the LSK story about that night? I'm a bit confused... lol So it was LSK who wanted to take a taxi home alone and not GHJ? I'm curious because it looks like JIS was trying to persuade GHJ to go with him....
edit: @Spring_Andrew  Pay attention to GHJ in the gif I posted above... 

OFF TOPIC:I didn't know that Tablo and Jo In Sung knew each other. I'm aware that they are discussing Tablo's Fevers End which btw is a phenomenal album, but could someone TRANSLATE this PLEASE? It seems like a interesting convo and I think we are all curious about Jo In Sung's input about music. IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO FEVERS END AND ENJOY KOREAN MUSIC THIS IS A MUST LISTEN. Thank YOU

Guest sufi1610

press-conference-for-sbs-drama-its-okay-

look at how worried jis face although writer noh was helping ghj to walk......he cant help himself from guarding ghj with putting his hand on standby.......sooo sweeeeeettttttt   :x :x :x :\">