[Drama 2014] Mama 마마

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i read jonghyun character description and what i understood is that he lost his mother because she had a terminal disease and his father is a chaebol but he didn't exceed his father expectations because he is a photographer

In an interview with Song Yoon Ah, the actress admitted that she feels nervous for the premiere of her new drama “Mama” which will be aired on MBC.

Song Yoon Ah was visited in the set of “Mama” while she and the rest of the staff were enjoying their meals. She said, “The delicious food and the warm summer allow us to have a good time while filming. I thank all the staff and the director for making us feel comfortable. I promise to work hard.”

Song Yoon Ah feels nervous for the premiere of her new drama “Mama”

When she was asked what she feels now that her drama “Mama” is soon to be premiered, she said, “Mama will premiere on August 2. When I thought that our drama is soon to premiere, I felt nervous and a bit anxious. I kept on thinking ‘Will it go well on the first broadcast?’ It feels like I am going to meet everyone on air. Well, despite the worries, I really hope that it will go well even after a month.”

Not much love for this drama here,  it seems...
I checked out the first episode and it was darker than what I expected. I know it's a melo and the premise isn't necessarily an happy one, but I still thought it would be more light-hearted.

So far, I haven't seen a really likable character except Seo Ji Eun. (the wife) She looks like a nice person, but oh my god, what a bad day she's having! Hong Jong Hyun hasn't appeared yet.

The female lead is not your typical kdrama lead.  First, her name gives off bad vibes. Han Seung Hee, that's a name that brings back bad memories and doesn't inspire trust in the screenwriter. :D
I found the way she used private investigators to spy on Moon Tae Joo and his family quite creepy. She also doesn't have the best of relationships with her son.
I hope we will see her in a better light in episode 2. And I hope she takes advantage of her terminal disease. She can do whatever she wants to do without having to worry about the consequences, it could be interesting to watch!

Not much love for this drama here,  it seems...

I checked out the first episode and it was darker than what I expected. I know it's a melo and the premise isn't necessarily an happy one, but I still thought it would be more light-hearted.

So far, I haven't seen a really likable character except Seo Ji Eun. (the wife) She looks like a nice person, but oh my god, what a bad day she's having! Hong Jong Hyun hasn't appeared yet.

The female lead is not your typical kdrama lead.  First, her name gives off bad vibes. Han Seung Hee, that's a name that brings back bad memories and doesn't inspire trust in the screenwriter. :D

I found the way she used private investigators to spy on Moon Tae Joo and his family quite creepy. She also doesn't have the best of relationships with her son.

I hope we will see her in a better light in episode 2. And I hope she takes advantage of her terminal disease. She can do whatever she wants to do without having to worry about the consequences, it could be interesting to watch!

How good is it to know the language to understand the drama better, even the names mean something. The writer must have put lots of thought into the story then. Interesting.

I don't mind a dark story as long as it makes sense and the set up is believable.

Curious what you think of the drama's direction? I've seen a little bit live last night. First impression not bad..

I want to see the whole episode now..:-D

Archived