[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest itybittykitty

LMH: why is there this huge space here?...bring your chair closer!

tumblr_np1lyoLXpc1siqvhio5_250.gif

ctto gooboySR and the inheritors

Edited by itybittykitty

Guest itybittykitty

LMH: did you drink from that water bottle yet?

PSH: yes, I did oppa!

tumblr_np1lyoLXpc1siqvhio2_250.gif

LMH: then let me have some...

tumblr_np1lyoLXpc1siqvhio1_250.gif

ctto goodboySR and the inheritors

PARK SHIN HYE  , I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. You look OMG, jaw drop, feminine, pretty, sexy, an much more..... You are an amazing  human being, outstanding.  GOD made you, and he really, really, really took the time to detail you inside and out, and on the award night, you also won THE MOST KIND HEART PERSON in the WORLD. May God bless you every single day of your life and the ones you love and care about.:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8

Guest ayeayewin

Our Shinhye is most shinning at Bakesang award night.I am really proud of her.She is very besutiful,smart and classy.She was attractive by everybody.She is younger than me but very mature person.At this night most of the people interest she and minho.After minho dating,Everybody curios between her and minho .I honestly admit first I worry,I don't want to hard shinhye this affect.I was exciting to see that night.My worry was gone,Shinhye is so clever she can handle everythings.She and minho are still good friend.I am really happy for that.One thing I know minho is still admire shInhye.No change his stare to her.I believe they have the reason they are not together in really life.I keep happy memory forever Tan sang couple.Pray for minho you can be happy your choice.I will support you 4ever.

I believe shinhye can find her mr right in nearfuture.Always happy and healthy with your loves.Sorry for long post.I am always minshinner.

Park Shin Hye and Krystal Look Gorgeous and Friendly at Baeksang Arts Awards Ceremony

Park Shin Hye and Krystal Look Gorgeous and Friendly at Baeksang Arts Awards Ceremony

Images of actress Park Shin Hye and f(x) member Krystal laughing with one another at the Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony have been released.

The behind-the-scenes shots of the two looking gorgeous and friendly with each other were uploaded by fashion magazine InStyle Korea to its official SNS accounts on May 29.

In one shot, the two sit side by side and gaze at the camera with Park Shin Hye wearing a long white dress and Krystal wearing a see-through black dress. Their breathtaking beauty and contrasting fashion effortlessly captures the viewer’s attention. In another photo, the pair’s amicable relationship can be felt as they laugh and act naturally with one another.

parkshinhye_krystal2parkshinhye_krystal1

Meanwhile, the two stars both won awards at the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony on May 26.

Source: (1)

animated-thank-you-image-0124

• Like 7