[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest LadyNess

She's so hot and seductive in her new CF.... I love the theme of the jewelry is a puppy and she like dogs... Remember her hair pin from the FM Japan same as she used in the CF... I wonder how much the cost of the jewelries? They look awesome though... Happy Thursdays night my friends here in the US and good morning for the another half of the world.... I miss MinShin so much that every night before I sleep I always watch some video in YT.... I think I'm getting crazy.... I hope one day they put Minshin together I don't care what is it... As long As their together.... Or maybe we need to wait another 4years....(hahaha)

I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other's hands  :x :x

ok0r1sa544a9wgxgs91kuf5cw3sxkmcz.jpg
Bc0Oh2sCMAAT0Mr.jpg
hp_1.jpg

I really miss them  :(( Hoping to see them together soon. (soonest will be better)  :D

MinShin LOVE LOVE LOVE

:x :x
credits to all the owners of the pictures  :x

[sCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye August 2014

2/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Chongqing, China

3/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Shenzhen, China

6/8 - Bruno Magli space (newspaper/mag) shooting.

7/8 - Photoshoot

9/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Changsa, China

10/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Beijing, China

13/8 - Millet CF shooting

*KBS

Source: S.A.L.T Entertainment

http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220078397324

Credit: PSHStarLight http://n.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2r7i1

Park Shin Hye chosen as the lovely model for 'AGATHA PARIS' via AllKpop

4Ae1UgL.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye was more stunning than the jewelry she was seen modeling as the new muse for 'AGATHA PARIS'!

Park Shin Hye showed a 'lovely, French chic' concept for the brand's 2014 F/W pictorial which wasn't hard to pull off for the actress who is known for her lovable and innocent charms.

Park Shin Hye has finished filming for her upcoming movie 'The Tailors' and will continue on her Asia tour '2014 Story of Angel' in Shanghai, Chongqing, Beijing, and Changsa of China, as well as Taiwan, Thailand, and Singapore.

Source:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/park-shin-hye-chosen-as-the-lovely-model-for-agatha-paris

Guest klongms

Hey guys! I just went to New York City today and stopped by Korea Town and found a lot of Heirs related things. If anyone can tell me how to upload my personal pictures then I will gladly show you! I bought a LMH calendar and saw the Heirs soundtrack, BTS DVD and poster. I also saw the chicken company that LMH advertises for! Although there wasn't as much for PSH I saw a recent magazine with her on the cover and took a picture. Please let me know how to upload! I want to share them :)

I don't care if I get OOTd but I just want to share this.
oh my god.... I happened to be opening my facebook account for the very first time again after months of deactivating it only to be pissed off and insulted as a fan.

It happened to be a prank and its not funny at all! It's an article about MH-ssi allegedly admitting that he is a bisexual, well that's how the article was entitled. So as a fan, I got alarmed and quickly checked the link and to my surprise, its nothing but crap. Its another article that wasn't even close as to how it was titled!!!
I HATE IT. Its the lowest way of showing how stupid people can be. Making up some crap story to catch attention. really inconsiderate of how things like this can gravely affect others' lives.
To whoever thought of this, don't think much of yourself as a genius. You may have lured people to your gimmick but for sure, Karma will get you.
Sorry for ranting in here but I'd like you all to be aware of it since we all share that concern for our couple.

Hallyu star popularity ranking in China by Weibo

220210150028_99_20140801142602.jpg

Source: MBN via Naver

1. Psy
2. Lee Min Ho
3. Jang Geun Suk
4. Lee Jun Ki
5. Victoria
6. Choi Siwon
7. Kim Soo Hyun
8. Park Shin Hye
9. Lee Da Hae
10. Han Chae Young

1. [+1,953, -633] As expected, Psy and Lee Min Ho take up #1 and #2.. ㅋ and I thought Kim Soo Hyun was doing well in China with his water CF and all but he's at a pathetic $7.. ㅋ I bet his fans are mad. Undeniable proof that Lee Min Ho > Kim Soo Hyun now.. ㅋ

2. [+1,318, -134] Do I like you

3. [+1,012, -37] I'm proud that Korean celebrities are popular in another country, fighting ㅎ

4. [+812, -34] Fighting !! Hallyu stars~~♡♡ 

5. [+776, -157] Surprised... that Kim Soo Hyun's #7!!!

6. [+147, -43] I heard that Victoria's really popular in China.. I hope SM supports her so that she can promote more in China while the group has halted promotions because of Sulli.. She has to promote while she's popular, it'd be a waste to tie down someone like Victoria and leave her to rot. 

7. [+151, -79] I thought Kim Soo Hyun would be #1 ㅋㅋㅋ Wasn't 'Stars' the craze there but he still isn't as popular as Lee Min Ho when 'The Heirs' ended so long ago?

8. [+92, -21] Park Shin Hye swept up the popularity awards, she's definitely the jjang out of the actresses!

9. [+137, -70] My oppa's studying abroad in China and he said Lee Min Ho's really popular ㅎㅎ EXO, not so much compared to him.. but Luhan's really popular?

credit: @netizenbuzz  39m

I'm so proud of our babies, no one can deny their popularity even that SIDA poll mess. 
MinShin Fighting! :x :x :x

Regarding the SIDA Soompi voting error video posted here earlier. 

http://m.tvpot.daum.net/v/v16bbfNGAGBB2A2bGBnLfN4?page=1

Here's a response from Soompi: 
SOOMPI.com from Facebook8 hours ago

"The reason for this is because we have many different checks to stop vote spammers, including blocking multiple votes for the same nominee from the same IP in a short period of time. If someone is cheating and creating many different accounts to vote for LMH, their ability to vote for LMH will be blocked, but they can vote for another nominee. People who follow the rules and vote once a day without creating multiple accounts will never run into this issue. Only those who are trying to cheat the system will have this problem."

comment Link: http://fyre.it/lucvpP.4

source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/31/lee-min-ho-transforms-into-dashing-biker-in-cf-filming-photos/

hmmm... Oh well, good luck with that SIDA polls, what a mess! 

Lets all move on! Spread MinShin Love! JikJin :x :x :x

SIDA poll such mess and irresponsible ... the excuse not making any sense. But I just not in the mood for debating. I'm glad both Fandoms of MinShin have same decision about the poll. So people not get confuse in the end. I dont want to join this poll again next year LOL. Thanks for posting it @ravairie 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho Semir CF - 2014 Autumn Fashion

Bt71bueCIAAvbGH.jpg

CTTO

@ravairie looooooooooool i really enjoyed reading the comments of fans in the article u have just posted, yeah the power of minoz is no joke they said everything i wanted to say , actually i am so happy that minoz and starlight angels take the same decision and boycotting the poll i was afraid bcoz min ho increase in  votes are more than hers that may create a fan war from some comments i read but thanks GOD that didn't happen and actually the opposite thing happened they took the same decision. go forward minoz starlight angels and minshinners they are always will be the king and queen for us whatever the results of any polls or any awards hope the best for them together and separately

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlCH7Qnl1jezlQqDUv_bw 

@ravairie Unni! haha. thanks for enlightening us with that poll...Good thing I wasn't much that engrossed with it.... 
Besides, our couple don't need to prove they're our king and queen.For in our hearts, they already reigned. :)
We all go pfffffttt. Go StarNoz~~~ :Ptumblr_m1i34dLGxu1r83779.gif

Guest meridian

@ravairie‌ I use one account in seperate device to vote in soompi but i also face problem (can't even access the website -_-") so I don't want to vote anymore lol Let's move on minoz/SA/MinShiners! Now I need to read the comments as @MMEDH‌ said to lighten up my mood lol

Edit: omo guys you all should read the comments there lol so enlightening! especially the comment a minoz posted answering soompi.com lol comments there ...in thai it's called แซ่บเว่อร์ (super spicy) :D

And after knowing so many things regarding this SDA vote, I feel like we're watching high-rating soap opera LOL but this time we're not just viewers but also supporting minor actors lol it's annoying but once in a lifetime experience chinggus.If this SDA2014 thingy really becomes a soap opera, it will win SDA2015 (if it still has enough credibility to have next year) "Best Drama" for sure! :))