[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04

Great LMH NR 111111111, ^:)^ ^:)^ :D:D , know got for it guys for our Queen,Goddes to make her NR 1111 also like her King :-O :-O ;);) . Done my vote come guys voooooooooooootttttteeeeeee pali .......pali....... B-)

Guest hana01

ShinHye is looking very pretty in the red coat dress.. chunky earrings really suit her and give her a very feminine look <3 
PSH at the Shanghai FM - 
Talking about Heirs : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2NjkyODY4.html"My Dear" : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2Njc5MTg4.html"Story" : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2Njk5NjE2.html"Lovely Day" : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2Njk3MDY4.html"Without Word" : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2NjkzMzE2.html"The day we fall in Love" : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2Njk4ODA0.htmlTalking about JKS: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2NjgwOTky.htmlBackstage interview: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2Njg2ODMy.html
--Cr to the uploader.
Now back to voting. I am so happy that MinHo has almost caught up to the 1st position at Nate.. Lets hope SH catches up soon too.MinShin Fighting!                                            tumblr_n9dy7ebyqY1tao2s1o1_400.gifcto

Guest feliciawst

hey guys! i've got something for us to spazz about :D 
xX801zp.jpg

look at them. sharing the same style/brand of sunglasses ;) his was taken during his 'My Everything' album shoot and hers was just recently when she went to Shanghai and posted on her weibo :x

Guest feliciawst

@giselle_tw i've relinked it. :) hope you can see it now. btw, not sure if it shows up in your post, but i think when you quote it, the picture was carried along too. haha  ;) just letting you know 

Guest attesa

Hi everyone! I'm new here. What can I say? I have been a 'minshiner' from the very beginning. From time to time I used to read your comments here (and in the previous thread, as well). And they have been very inspiring. I mean, you are so observant of every little detail regarding Min Ho and Shin Hye's relationship. It's amazing, there were things I would have never noticed myself if it weren't for your comments and observations. So, reading all of them, made this ship to seem more real and credible. I have never posted here because I'm not confident about my English. That's why I would like to apologize in advance for any mistakes.^_^ 

attesa said: Hi everyone! I'm new here. What can I say? I have been a 'minshiner' from the very beginning. From time to time I used to read your comments here (and in the previous thread, as well). And they have been very inspiring. I mean, you are so observant of every little detail regarding Min Ho and Shin Hye's relationship. It's amazing, there were things I would have never noticed myself if it weren't for your comments and observations. So, reading all of them, made this ship to seem more real and credible. I have never posted here because I'm not confident about my English. That's why I would like to apologize in advance for any mistakes.^_^ 

Guest kalerki

Is it me or the guy in blue tries to imitate LMH?

7f8a9328gw1eiqlqa35wtj21kw122n7o.jpg

innisfree_sg4.jpg

Maybe the fan is trying to get PSH in the closet, too!!! Nice try but we all know only one guy can do that!!! LOL!!!

Guest klongms

I'm planning on going to NYC soon and I was wondering if anyone knew when PSH was planning on going! Jus curious...hehee but if anyone knows her schedule please let me know! I WILL REPRESENT US MINSHINNERS ~

Guest minshin02

@kalerki‌ lol yeah, I'd have a same though too. At first, I thought he's Minho but I had to revision my eyes and I was like " what da hell what is this guy doing? Does he represent for Minho or what or Minho hired him as a spy?" Haha I'm on my delulu mode =)) :^o

Guest klongms

Also, if anyone knows where PSH went in NYC I'd love to go! I'll try to take pictures and upload it here! Let me know plz

attesa

said: Hi everyone! I'm new here. What can I say? I have been a 'minshiner' from the very beginning. From time to time I used to read your comments here (and in the previous thread, as well). And they have been very inspiring. I mean, you are so observant of every little detail regarding Min Ho and Shin Hye's relationship. It's amazing, there were things I would have never noticed myself if it weren't for your comments and observations. So, reading all of them, made this ship to seem more real and credible. I have never posted here because I'm not confident about my English. That's why I would like to apologize in advance for any mistakes.

^_^

:o :O :o
almost 200 already? it feels like yesterday whn i last came by... erm not to u guys i guess~~ Perhaps did i take too long??
*ducks from cold eyes and icy darts*
i know i know.. i owe an explanation 
how about i got admitted for a post grad course in faraway land and then got transferred to somewhere near home (5hrs via train is lot nearer thn a 2hr flight, right? :P )
Anyways i was settling myself in... n thn i got this 3 days off... n i rushed bk home! N here i am!! before i go bk later today -_-
DID YOU MISS ME ? DID YOU MISS ME ? DID YOU MISS ME ? 
I missed you, you know... 
MINSHIN... ummm... i did not miss... well i did lurk here n there, everyday ;) ;) ;)
oh well i donno what where to begin *BLUMMED*
to all MinShinners SAs and Minoz out there all i know now is u don't lose something until it says so... so go on keep voting for WIN WIN! 

you have been doing a great job nevertheless~~~
LovRess~

Its so sweetly consoling to know that their concert concept resembled each other's indicating unison of mind and togetherness, perhaps MH's leading and SH's following.   Its also consoling to know that despite wanting to avoid rumours and yet both MINSHIN seem to bring up MINSHIN again and again in all their FMs, and as a shipper, am just so happy to see this happening.  Subtle unison and declaration of love:10383019_674158205973008_3559006497814171952_n.jpg....makes me remember their BTS when MINSHIN shared hot packs and was caught on camera!

...MH's FM with MINSHIN as background too:

195f01f7905298225c7aa400d5ca7bcb0b46d420.jpg....when I see this clip, I remember MH saying he loves the song "Serendipity" (which was played during their drive to the Almond Farm) and SH saying that this drive was memorable for her too.

I also wondered if MH was boldly referring to SH when he sang "SAY YES" in his meet recently, love the lyrics at this point in time:

I want to be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes
only to you,A man like me is so kind
There is no other that is same as me,You should know
So will you be my girl friend
Don’t keep me in suspense
Say yes
I will not see other girls
Hey. Are u willing to be my girl

Dong, my heart seems to stop
The world is turning around you
So strange
This is the first time I feel like this